A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:09:43 am
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123554 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2018, 05:11:46 pm »

Damned Danes!  Build a wall around...uh.....

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2018, 12:48:51 pm »

Yeah, that IS what fascists do.  It's what Trump and Sessions have been doing for the last 6 weeks.   Where is your outrage about that??

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says 'lock her up' at high school leadership event
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-lock-high-school-leadership/story?id=56780752

Sessions: "I should have brought up presumption of innocence during 'lock her up' chant..."

(but as the chief law enforcement officer of the United States I didnt think of that)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:29:44 am by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2018, 09:46:46 am »

So, Trump has been breaking Federal law for a couple of months now...no big surprise, that is what he wallows in doing.  And even under court order, his ICE is dragging their feet.  Of course.  And now telling people they may not get their kids for years.  

This cluster is the biggest reason for abolishing ICE - the inherent evil entrenched in the organization.   WWJD??   Oh, wait - we know exactly WWJD - He told us.  Matthew 25:40, "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."  

Minions gotta be so proud!!  And also positively wallowing in their particular brand of christianism...not to be confused with Christianity.  Again....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-migrant-parents-may-not-reunite-with-children-for-years-experts-warn/ar-BBL1SHi?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 09:50:50 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2018, 11:56:50 am »

Trump made the mess...now he wants someone else to clean it up for him. So typical of those with the "entitlement" mindset.

And still breaking Federal law - since May this year.  Let's see if he continues this to the one year anniversary!  I am betting yes.  And also betting the Minions still won't care about the flagrant disregard for rule of law.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-wants-aclu-lead-reuniting-separated-families-232446591.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2018, 02:55:58 pm »

Trump made the mess...now he wants someone else to clean it up for him. So typical of those with the "entitlement" mindset.

And still breaking Federal law - since May this year.  Let's see if he continues this to the one year anniversary!  I am betting yes.  And also betting the Minions still won't care about the flagrant disregard for rule of law.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-wants-aclu-lead-reuniting-separated-families-232446591.html

This is just plain evil.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2018, 10:50:09 pm »

This is just plain evil.

as is this:

Now the Trump administration wants to limit citizenship for legal immigrants

...but its not racist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/now-trump-administration-wants-limit-citizenship-legal-immigrants-n897931

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #261 on: August 08, 2018, 07:15:50 am »

as is this:

Now the Trump administration wants to limit citizenship for legal immigrants

...but its not racist.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/now-trump-administration-wants-limit-citizenship-legal-immigrants-n897931

More of the arguments lately have been about legal immigration than illegal. I wonder why?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #262 on: August 08, 2018, 07:37:11 am »

More of the arguments lately have been about legal immigration than illegal. I wonder why?

You know why.   Look at Trump's history back to the beginning - the way he worked so hard to keep darker skinned people out of his housing in NYC.  For decades.

And wasn't his response to the hurricane damage in Puerto Rico just stellar?   Took until May to get to about the 95% on for electrical power.  How long did Houston area take?  Corpus Christi.  ??  Predominant skin color in Puerto Rico..?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2018, 11:48:28 am »

Per TW:

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe will announce bill to 'fully fund' border wall today in Tulsa
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2018, 03:11:32 pm »

Per TW:

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe will announce bill to 'fully fund' border wall today in Tulsa

Of course he will.  It's the way of intellectual dishonesty and moral bankruptcy, so that's how he rolls.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2018, 06:16:52 pm »

Per TW:

Trump's war on immigration escallates to chemical weapons and rubber bullets.
CS gas, like Tasers, are "less lethal" weapons

“I felt that my face was burning, and my baby fainted. I ran for my life and that of my children,” Cindy Milla, a Honduran migrant with two children, told the Wall Street Journal.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2018/11/26/why-tear-gas-lobbed-migrants-southern-border-is-banned-warfare/

‘You could actually put it on your nachos and eat it,’ Fox guest says of gas used at the Mexican border
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/26/you-could-actually-put-it-your-nachos-eat-it-fox-guest-says-gas-used-mexican-border

How 36 Prisoners Suffocated to Death in the Back of a Police Van
https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/20/how-36-egyptian-prisoners-suffocated-to-death-in-the-back-of-a-police-van/

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2018, 10:29:52 pm »

Making America Great Again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2018/11/26/how-photographer-captured-image-migrant-mother-her-children-fleeing-tear-gas/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:46:18 am by patric » Logged

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2018, 10:53:11 am »

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fact-checked-by-reporter_us_5bfd0cb8e4b0771fb6bda02e

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2018, 11:22:06 pm »

senator James Lankford taking his place in the annals of Oklahoma history as another Inhofe type Clown.   And no, he doesn't deserve a capital s.

Even though "you know who" has bragged about causing the shutdown, embraced with relish that it is 'his' (Just like the other 2 in less than 2 years), Lankford is trying to contort himself into a "blame the Dems pretzel".  But then what else would we expect??   I guess he couldn't be bothered to actually watch what his idol says and does....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2018, 11:57:46 am »

senator James Lankford taking his place in the annals of Oklahoma history as another Inhofe type Clown.   And no, he doesn't deserve a capital s.

Even though "you know who" has bragged about causing the shutdown, embraced with relish that it is 'his' (Just like the other 2 in less than 2 years), Lankford is trying to contort himself into a "blame the Dems pretzel".  But then what else would we expect??   I guess he couldn't be bothered to actually watch what his idol says and does....

And just think; the likely scenario is that the dude with two names as his firstname (Markwayne Mullin) will likely run for Inhofe's seat once he resigns after his term is over.  Oy.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org