A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 08:04:16 am
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123066 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2017, 01:07:48 pm »

I see what you did there.  Do you?

When confronted by extremist BS (on either side!), I will go right up to and then jump beyond just to provide emphasis!  Unlike Fake Fox News, I strive for truth first, followed by holding up the mirror to the source.

I knew (hoped) someone would catch it...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:09:41 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2017, 04:39:33 pm »

Some douchenozzle called me a snowflake the other day.

But Guido, do you really believe that Dear Leader is going to take you to the promised land?  I don't know that I would call you a snowflake but if the shoe fits. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2017, 05:16:41 pm »

But Guido, do you really believe that Dear Leader is going to take you to the promised land?  I don't know that I would call you a snowflake but if the shoe fits. 

Don't really care about me. If he helps get rid of abortion then I am a-OK. Oh, and if he helps me on taxes and finds a way that Hoss and Swake have to pay more for health insurance. The better.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2017, 05:29:08 pm »

Don't really care about me. If he helps get rid of abortion then I am a-OK. Oh, and if he helps me on taxes and finds a way that Hoss and Swake have to pay more for health insurance. The better.

Yeah, you're such the good strong White Christian Man, aren't you snowflake?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2017, 05:30:02 pm »

Yeah, you're such the good strong White Christian Man, aren't you snowflake?
I am a good song.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2017, 05:39:51 pm »

Grown ups used to tell their kids that when people start making personal attacks it means they feel weak or insecure. I think I am going to have to bid you all adieu. I will keep with some other good advice I recall receiving (from adults again), and not sink to the lowest common denominator.

Peace Out. You've proven again why Democrats will struggle to win elections from now until they realize that insulting those that don't agree with them isn't exactly a sound political policy.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2017, 05:58:56 pm »

My conscience is clean.

He attacks people gleefully and constantly. And recently has been posting links and jokes from places like Stormfront all while claiming to be some good charitable person.

You get what you give, and he gives bile and hate.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2017, 08:38:32 am »

Grown ups used to tell their kids that when people start making personal attacks it means they feel weak or insecure. I think I am going to have to bid you all adieu. I will keep with some other good advice I recall receiving (from adults again), and not sink to the lowest common denominator.

Peace Out. You've proven again why Democrats will struggle to win elections from now until they realize that insulting those that don't agree with them isn't exactly a sound political policy.

Projection alert!!  I know you listen to Fake Fox News.   

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2017, 09:35:14 am »

And I would like to point out he has a personal attack in his damn tagline on every post. And has had for years.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2017, 10:30:08 am »

And I would like to point out he has a personal attack in his damn tagline on every post. And has had for years.

"Trust but verify" is a personal attack?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2017, 10:35:41 am »

So you think that just because he said he is pro-life a couple times during the campaign to help get your vote that he is gonna reverse 30 years of his real beliefs??

Wow.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2017, 10:46:35 am »

"Trust but verify" is a personal attack?

No, I have no issue with Erfalf and I hope I haven't insulted him.

We are talking Guido with "Someone get Hoss a pacifier."
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2017, 10:51:36 am »

No, I have no issue with Erfalf and I hope I haven't insulted him.

We are talking Guido with "Someone get Hoss a pacifier."

Meh, as far as personal attacks go that's amateur hour.

I'd expect nothing better from him anyway.  Nothing original, that is.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2017, 11:05:33 am »

Meh, as far as personal attacks go that's amateur hour.

I'd expect nothing better from him anyway.  Nothing original, that is.

It's merely an example of his attitude towards people.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2017, 02:14:52 pm »

President Trump told Fox News he is “seriously considering” issuing a pardon for former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted last month of criminal contempt for ignoring a judge’s order to stop detaining people because he merely suspected them of being undocumented immigrants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/14/trump-says-hes-considering-pardon-for-joe-arpaio/?utm_term=.fe755e1ae13d

And Pharma Bro will be needing one of those pardons before he can take a job on Trump's cabinet.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org