A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:52:01 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123058 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 09:41:58 am »

Um. Never occurred to you that I have to work all hours because I am busy, but find reading sore loserman postings a pleasant distraction?

Sore loserman...you mean like the 8 years of lying that Trump did on a birth certificate??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 12:50:23 am »

Sore loserman...you mean like the 8 years of lying that Trump did on a birth certificate??

That was pushed by Hillary Clinton? That birth certificate issue?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 08:36:42 am »

That was pushed by Hillary Clinton? That birth certificate issue?

All of it goes back to Kenneth Starr and David Brock.  As they have admitted and recanted and even written books about.  But the RWRE sound bite world will never know about that...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 09:03:58 am »

Turns out that guy ended up being the President, so there is that...

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 09:06:26 am »

Yep.  It proves that many Americans are gullible enough to let Cheeto Jesus influence them to vote against their own interests.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 10:08:54 am »

With a little help from his friends....  Putin.

Anointing doesn't equate to electing.

Kinda like Bush's first "election".

« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:11:14 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 04:52:57 pm »

And the travel ban is dead again. Blocked by the courts, again, the day before it was to take effect.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 06:05:34 pm »

And the travel ban is dead again. Blocked by the courts, again, the day before it was to take effect.

Ready for the shitstorm of tweets now.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2017, 08:49:25 pm »

Yay. We beat da Trump!!!

I guess that makes Hillary president.

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 06:33:51 pm »

Yay. We beat da Trump!!!

I guess that makes Hillary president.

Glad you're being so adult about it.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 08:16:31 pm »

Yeah.... 19.3% of the people in this country are that special kind of stupid....there is that....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2017, 08:46:28 pm »

Yeah.... 19.3% of the people in this country are that special kind of stupid....there is that....

He may be President in title...but that's about it.  Nothing about this guy even remotely is "Presidential".

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2017, 12:51:21 am »

He may be President in title...but that's about it.  Nothing about this guy even remotely is "Presidential".

I agree. Being "Presidential" means not keeping your promises that you campaign on after you take office. How dare Trump do those things. I love stopping in here to see all the new, okay not new but repeated, whines coming from the same group of 3-4 people.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2017, 09:01:38 am »

I agree. Being "Presidential" means not keeping your promises that you campaign on after you take office. How dare Trump do those things. I love stopping in here to see all the new, okay not new but repeated, whines coming from the same group of 3-4 people.

Lol...!!

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 12:45:10 pm »

Its about to get real and fast for sanctuary cities. This is from a center-right website, so take that into account.

Today, the Department of Justice sent the attached letters to nine jurisdictions which were identified in a May 2016 report by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General as having laws that potentially violate 8 U.S.C. § 1373…

The letters remind the recipient jurisdictions that, as a condition for receiving certain financial year 2016 funding from the Department of Justice, each of these jurisdictions agreed to provide documentation and an opinion from legal counsel validating that they are in compliance with Section 1373. The Department of Justice expects each of these jurisdictions to comply with this grant condition and to submit all documentation to the Office of Justice Programs by June 30, 2017, the deadline imposed by the grant agreement.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/22/doj-just-sent-letters-sanctuary-cities-wasnt-fan-mail/

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org