A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:48:07 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123025 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2017, 07:31:28 pm »

If the idea of Trump going to Arizona to pin a medal on an immigration-hater just gets too be too much, here's a TV ad to remind you that there is still sanity and compassion left in the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhnz2CMzirM

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2017, 12:45:34 pm »

DACA is now caca. Obama says he will be heard on this.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2017, 12:56:48 pm »

The relentless cruelty of the Hijacked Republican Party knows no bounds.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2017, 01:04:34 pm »

The relentless cruelty of the Hijacked Republican Party knows no bounds.

I agree. Did you see all that cruelty down in Houston? I did. And all those democratic institutions such as BLM and antifa shined.  Cheesy

This program needed to end, and would have ended by the courts. Congress need to fix this.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2017, 04:26:26 pm »

I agree. Did you see all that cruelty down in Houston? I did. And all those democratic institutions such as BLM and antifa shined.  Cheesy

This program needed to end, and would have ended by the courts. Congress need to fix this.

20 Texas Congress people voting against any aid to Sandy victims.  Then Cruz and Cronyn standing with hands out to Trump for Harvey help - before it made landfall.

All the same cast of bad players voting to take insurance away from 20+ million people.

But to someone who won't even say Trump is wrong for his pedophilia, mocking handicapped, calling POWs cowards, sexual molestation, and criminal activities....I can see how these things wouldn't really be much at all.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:29:31 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TeeDub
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2017, 08:28:31 am »

But to someone who won't even say Trump is wrong for his pedophilia, mocking handicapped, calling POWs cowards, sexual molestation, and criminal activities....I can see how these things wouldn't really be much at all.

They would matter more if you had any real proof most of them existed or weren't taken out of context.   But then again, you probably have lots of feelings that are sensitive and need to be settled periodically.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2017, 10:07:47 am »

They would matter more if you had any real proof most of them existed or weren't taken out of context.   But then again, you probably have lots of feelings that are sensitive and need to be settled periodically.

What color is the sky in your world?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2017, 11:05:59 am »

What color is the sky in your world?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2017, 11:57:17 am »

They would matter more if you had any real proof most of them existed or weren't taken out of context.   But then again, you probably have lots of feelings that are sensitive and need to be settled periodically.

No actual need to provide proof to just report on things he has said, admitted to, and bragged about.  Actually, if the apologists weren't so intellectually lazy and/or morally bankrupt, they could find these things and listen to it themselves.  With the exception of the criminal activities related to Federal housing laws, which are a matter of public record, and the widespread use of illegal immigrants in his hotels**, also documented in Federal court events so nothing to really 'listen'.   And this goes back decades - way before any election last year.  His current BS about illegals constitutes a Major Hypocrisy event in my opinion, but just adds another layer to the vile, disgusting, ugliness that has been Trump for pretty much his entire life.

So why haven't you tried to verify or debunk any of it?  If for no other reason than to try to shoot me down about it??   Intellectual laziness?  Moral bankruptcy??  Trump Apologistista??  Exactly which excuse do you use??

And haven't even touched on the dozens if not hundreds of hard working, honest, business people who he has cheated out of the money he owed them.   Another well documented, dizzying array, of lawsuits.  But you don't know anything about any of those, either, do you??

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:59:27 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

TeeDub
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2017, 01:37:11 pm »

It was really the pedophelia that I can't find.   I can find one article about someone else and a lawsuit, but nothing more.

The "mocking handicapped" I found the video, but if that was mocking, I could introduce him to my 10 year old (or any of the regulars at a Roughnecks game) for a tutorial.

The POWs as cowards, I saw that quote too...  “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”   I guess I don't see the coward part of that quote.

After finding (or failing to find) all these discrepancies in your statement, I gave up.   If over half of a statement is unfounded, I tend to loose interest.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2017, 02:16:37 pm »

It was really the pedophelia that I can't find.   I can find one article about someone else and a lawsuit, but nothing more.

The "mocking handicapped" I found the video, but if that was mocking, I could introduce him to my 10 year old (or any of the regulars at a Roughnecks game) for a tutorial.

The POWs as cowards, I saw that quote too...   “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”   I guess I don't see the coward part of that quote.

After finding (or failing to find) all these discrepancies in your statement, I gave up.   If over half of a statement is unfounded, I tend to loose interest.

He was caught peeping on underage girls at the Jr Miss USA Pageant. There are video tapes of him ogling 13-14 year old girls telling them he will date them someday. This is the behavior of the pedophile.

Trump's mocking the reporter wasn't as bad as what a 10 year old boy would do? You are of the opinion that a candidate for president should have the moral compass and judgement of a 10 year old boy? That could explain a lot.

I don't know about him calling McCain a coward. I'm not aware of that. He did go way over the line in criticizing McCain for his war service. What Trump said was completely offensive. you can agree on that, can't you?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2017, 02:31:28 pm »

It was really the pedophelia that I can't find.   I can find one article about someone else and a lawsuit, but nothing more.

The POWs as cowards, I saw that quote too...   “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”   I guess I don't see the coward part of that quote.

After finding (or failing to find) all these discrepancies in your statement, I gave up.   If over half of a statement is unfounded, I tend to loose interest.

Pedophilia - we can use another word if you want, but it must also reflect the intent and act - short hand for the act of intentionally, repeatedly, with obvious prurient interest and intent, walking into the dressing rooms of naked 15 and 16 year old girls.  Then bragging about it saying he has to, "check them out to make sure everything is ok...."   As he also did with the over-18 women in his pageants (Teen and Miss).   If you, like guido, have a daughter and are all right with that, then all I can say is, "Wow!"

And many of the girls, subsequently interviewed verified that yes, he did come into the room and look around very closely.

So, you are rationalizing a guy who, as President, acts like your 10 year old.   Gawd, we are is so much worse trouble than I expected...   No biggie to you, then, huh??

Really??   You don't 'get' innuendo, accusation, casting aspersions??   Come on...you are better/brighter than that.

His criminal acts culminated in several events that were effectively nolo contendere, where he didn't admit guilt, but it was declared they had broken the Fair Housing laws and a consent decree was entered.  They settled.  In much the same way that if someone takes the 5th, they are guilty - another one of Trumps statements.  So they were obviously guilty no matter their protestations to the contrary.  Here, I will do some of the work for you...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html?utm_term=.a8c81f8ea53d

And now he is back to his old tricks again...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/07/19/under_trump_party_planner_hud_ends_obama_s_battle_against_segregation_in.html

As for hiring illegals, well, you can look for that one.  Hint, 200 Polish immigrants.  He 'settled' that one too, but it was sealed, so the exact amount was undisclosed.  Asking price was $1 million at the time....  As for his hotels - well, have you ever seen the make up of the staff at one?  Me neither, but several people I know have stayed at his properties and report a large Hispanic census among the workers.  Many if not most who speak no English.  You do the math....

And you certainly have heard the stories on the news about all the people he has failed to pay...?   Or are you stuck on Fake Fox News, too??

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 02:33:55 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

TeeDub
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2017, 02:59:31 pm »

Illegal actions...   Obviously the courts agreed (from your own article.)
"the matter was ultimately settled without any finding of liability and without any admission of wrongdoing whatsoever"
TeeDub
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2017, 03:08:26 pm »

Even an Obama US Attorney didn't agree...   Watch those rocks, they may bounce back.

From 2015
http://www.antibiaslaw.com/article/appeals-court-decision-highlights-inadequacy-us-attorney-approach
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2017, 03:56:33 pm »

Even an Obama US Attorney didn't agree...   Watch those rocks, they may bounce back.

From 2015
http://www.antibiaslaw.com/article/appeals-court-decision-highlights-inadequacy-us-attorney-approach

You do see the pattern here, though, even if there was insufficient evidence for a conviction - the pattern holds to historical methods used for generations.  

It's kind of like when one is trying to show age discrimination against a company, and the company has kept a token old person that can be pointed to as evidence that they don't discriminate....  Yeah, they do.  Just can't get traction in court.  Same thing.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org