A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:35:17 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Bills Overhaul Voter-Approved State Questions  (Read 5393 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: February 09, 2017, 07:46:12 pm »

What??

We need to vote all these morons out.  First they want to try and reinstate the 10 commandments monument after it was voted on, and now this?

Jeez.

http://www.newson6.com/story/34471079/two-bills-overhaul-voter-approved-state-questions

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:21:46 pm »

They have no respect for Oklahoma voters and based on recent results, there is no reason they should.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 10:20:45 pm »

What??

We need to vote all these morons out.  First they want to try and reinstate the 10 commandments monument after it was voted on, and now this?

This mornings Tulsa Whirled story about the 10C revival included a couple paragraphs about why it failed last Novemver, yet tonight that was edited out.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/house-committee-advances-bill-that-would-allow-ten-commandments-in/article_ce3e19a2-ace8-5183-bd72-31cf533b0183.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 10:32:10 pm »

This mornings Tulsa Whirled story about the 10C revival included a couple paragraphs about why it failed last Novemver, yet tonight that was edited out.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/house-committee-advances-bill-that-would-allow-ten-commandments-in/article_ce3e19a2-ace8-5183-bd72-31cf533b0183.html

This might be the funniest comment in that article:

Given the recent news coming out of the OK legislature concerning sexual harassment, they should add the 11th Commandment; Thou Shalt Not Put Thy Rod in Thy Staff.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 08:58:56 pm »

You know, I might just flee this nonsense and move to a neighboring state...wait, what?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 10:32:19 pm »

You know, I might just flee this nonsense and move to a neighboring state...wait, what?

Lucky you.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 03:47:03 pm »

Legislature to voters:  You were stupid

https://newsok.com/criminal-justice-reformers-push-back-against-proposed-laws/article/5540037

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 05:31:56 pm »

Legislature to voters:  You were stupid

And they are right.  Over and over again.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org