A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:26:15 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump and Riverwalk Crossing  (Read 10964 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 03:40:43 pm »

How about that. The Riverwalk was in drastic decline under Obama. Trump is president for three months and that area is already revitalized.

Donald's favorite baseball team is the NY Yankees who failed to make the playoffs last year under Obama and are now 9 and 4 and in first place under Trump presidency.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 04:30:46 pm »

Donald's favorite baseball team is the NY Yankees who failed to make the playoffs last year under Obama and are now 9 and 4 and in first place under Trump presidency.

Hmmm. You are on to something. Please don't tell me Trump is a Cardinal fan too. They suck enough already.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 06:29:45 pm »

I came back to this place in part to just see how much of a joke it had become

Mistrials mean more time on your hands.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 10:39:07 am »

I've been off and on this forum for nearly a decade. The fact you can't make a post about the Riverwalk without a Donald Trump meme shows just how far it's gone downhill. For what it's worth, I used to obsessively check this forum because it was without question the best place to read thoughtful discussions about Tulsa. I don't care if you are liberal, conservative or moderate. When it comes to local issues none of that really matters...well, it used to not.

I think it has always had a component of "downhill slide" injected at various times and places - lots of thread hijacking.  Still, since I am out of town so much, still a place to get info about what is going on around Tulsa.  Even if we do have to wade knee deep in the hoopla from time to time....

As for Riverwalk - wasn't really impressed by the idea at that location at the time, but the build-out turned out nice, I thought.  Last time we were there it was a huge disappointment to have only the theater on one end and Los Cabos on the other - shows how long it has been since we were there.  Always enjoyed just walking up and down the river walk there.  Have been able to get some truly magnificent pictures from that vantage point.  Wish some interesting places would come into the place. 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org