A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:31:36 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd and Peoria?  (Read 2642 times)
Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« on: January 12, 2017, 05:21:43 pm »

Just saw Michael Sager on KOTV talking about his big plans for the space where his building burned down...though he evidently doesn't have any specific plans.  He said it would be a great place for a brewery and should know what's going to happen with it sometime this year...I'll believe it when I see it.  Maybe a good spot for Shotgun Sam's or a Quik Trip   Wink

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:24:00 pm »

So wait... he got someone to put him on TV to announce he has a lot containing a burned out building that he is willing to sell to someone with a plan to do something?

Sweet, I can't wait to see what's on the 10'Clock news...

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 05:38:04 pm »

So wait... he got someone to put him on TV to announce he has a lot containing a burned out building that he is willing to sell to someone with a plan to do something?

Sweet, I can't wait to see what's on the 10'Clock news...

Why does anyone put that con man on TV anymore?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 11:53:53 pm »

Why does anyone put that con man on TV anymore?

Maybe TDA feeds press releases in hopes his incessant blathering will result in repayment of a certain *cough* loan some day.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AdamsHall
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 12:06:48 pm »

Maybe TDA feeds press releases in hopes his incessant blathering will result in repayment of a certain *cough* loan some day.

Did the Ross Group take on that loan when they took over the project?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org