A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:05:41 am
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scott Pruitt to head the EPA  (Read 115980 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2018, 10:32:18 am »

You took that one little step past the sound bite - he has no response.  Can't think that far forward into the future.

Dogturd (I'm referring to him/her as Dogturd going forward) is just posting to post.  He/she has some unfulfilled wants.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2018, 11:01:07 am »

Dogturd (I'm referring to him/her as Dogturd going forward) is just posting to post.  He/she has some unfulfilled wants.

Eewwwww....there you go, painting pictures that I don't wanna see...!!  Unfulfilled wants...Yuck!   We have seen little 'bubbles' of his rise to the surface here over time...not pretty!

Don't know him or where he 'burns' bread - bakery guy in town..??   Now I am hoping I never get to 'experience' whatever it is he does make...

As for nickname, well I haven't taken to calling him names 'cause I don't wanna be down at his level.  Could happen, I guess, but not quite yet.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2018, 11:04:09 am »

The ultimate $hitposter.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2018, 12:10:07 pm »

Here...!   This...!!    Need a break from the day to day BS and grind???  This is mesmorizing, requires no particular amount of brainpower to watch, and is really kind of beautiful - I can hardly wait til Theo gets the herds released into the wild so they can live their lives free and unencumbered by the worries of life!!

If you ever needed an example of why the arts are so important in school, even the most unenlightened should be able to make a STEM connection to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqlnGMzMD4

Enjoy!   The music ain't bad, either!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2018, 09:01:39 am »

https://slate.com/technology/2018/06/how-gross-are-hotel-mattresses-make-hotel-bed-cleaner.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2018, 12:23:29 pm »

What kind of sick 'fanboy' thing has Pruitt got going on that he wants a used mattress from the Trump hotel...??   Think about it...but don't think to long - that goes down a rabbit hole that is more of a Donny Darko Rabbit hole...!!

"Troubled" is probably one of the nicest things to be said about that.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2018, 05:09:16 pm »

Salty Language:

Pruitt on Chick-fil-A: 'We need more of them in Tulsa and we need more of them across the country'
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/scott-pruitt-chick-fil-a/index.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2018, 01:07:21 pm »

Why are articles being published about Pruitt and used mattresses in the first place?  SRSLY?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2018, 04:02:34 pm »

Why are articles being published about Pruitt and used mattresses in the first place?  SRSLY?

Who the hell buys a used hotel mattress? That's disgusting.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2018, 04:05:52 pm »

a) that's disgusting
b) he had his staff running personal errands for him
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2018, 09:57:35 pm »

b) he had his staff running personal errands for him

This is what presidents, monarchs, legislators, and emperors er bureaucrats do.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2018, 07:12:03 am »

Salty Language:

Pruitt on Chick-fil-A: 'We need more of them in Tulsa and we need more of them across the country'
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/scott-pruitt-chick-fil-a/index.html

Yeah...mediocre food at too high a price...we need a lot more of that!!

joiei
City Father

« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2018, 05:37:38 pm »

Apparently our senior citizen senator is getting tired of the stuff his protege is trying to pull. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/epa-scott-pruitt-gop-senator-inhofe_us_5b217e6be4b09d7a3d79e013

“All these things that are coming out are really not good things,” Inhofe said. “I’ve kind of taken the position that if that doesn’t stop, I’m going to be forced to be in a position where I’m going to say, ‘Well, Scott, you’re not doing your job.’ And hopefully that will change.”

Now for those of you who seem to enjoy saying things about me.  Go for it. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2018, 06:03:04 pm »

Apparently our senior citizen senator is getting tired of the stuff his protege is trying to pull. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/epa-scott-pruitt-gop-senator-inhofe_us_5b217e6be4b09d7a3d79e013

“All these things that are coming out are really not good things,” Inhofe said. “I’ve kind of taken the position that if that doesn’t stop, I’m going to be forced to be in a position where I’m going to say, ‘Well, Scott, you’re not doing your job.’ And hopefully that will change.”

Now for those of you who seem to enjoy saying things about me.  Go for it. 

You have a nice mustache.

Oh, Inhofe.  Like any line-toer he gives his blessings to anyone with the same letter in parentheses after their name, until they figure out they dont actually share as many values as they thought, or their neck hurts from looking the other way.
Its also possible our Kamikaze senator kind of liked not being the center of the nations ire over Okie politicians for a while.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2018, 08:34:25 am »

Now for those of you who seem to enjoy saying things about me.  Go for it.  

Got nothing right now about you...  will try to come up with something later...

Inhofe - well he is the same kind of slug that Pruitt is, so it is very strange hearing him cast aspersions about things he brags about doing.  Not sure what is going on there, except maybe continuation of his dementia.

Oh, got something...don't let the Bass-Trds get you down.  Keep on truckin' !!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.kotapparel.com/images/categories/kk-251-cat.png&imgrefurl=http://www.kotapparel.com/index.php?main_page%3Dindex%26cPath%3D1&h=200&w=200&tbnid=2z36HbbdneULGM:&q=keep+on+truckin&tbnh=186&tbnw=186&usg=__W50242PRH12nlMi08EBGxCF6lUg%3D&vet=10ahUKEwjmvsqXsNPbAhWOrVkKHRYyDv8Q_B0IvQEwEQ..i&docid=-PtGZoE0LFkS8M&itg=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmvsqXsNPbAhWOrVkKHRYyDv8Q_B0IvQEwEQ

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:39:05 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org