A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:29:18 pm
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455142 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3870 on: January 02, 2019, 09:08:10 pm »

Putin has a Marine arrested and Trump is just sitting on his Twitter saying sit back and enjoy the ride!   Exactly what we have come to expect from Trump Russian Fellow Traveler.

Mewling sounds from Pompeo about getting to the bottom of it....  the trade is probably already 'fixed' for the woman Russian spy who plead guilty recently.  Getting flashbacks to Iran/Contra.....

No no no, we should expect this. Trump likes soldiers that don't get captured. MAGA!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3871 on: January 03, 2019, 11:27:01 am »

No no no, we should expect this. Trump likes soldiers that don't get captured. MAGA!

What the fish said when he swam into a wall... "Dam!"   I keep forgetting - every single previous President EVER has been a Patriot and not committed treason!  My bad...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3872 on: January 05, 2019, 08:56:11 am »

Newly-minted Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib: "We're going to impeach the motherf@cker"

Keeping it classy already.  Apparently Trump isn't the only one who lacks class in politics these days.  I thought it was only the Rethug Trump backers which were classless and taking the dignity out of being a public servant.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/03/rashida-tlaib-trump-impeach/

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #3873 on: January 05, 2019, 09:42:50 am »

Newly-minted Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib: "We're going to impeach the motherf@cker"

Keeping it classy already.  Apparently Trump isn't the only one who lacks class in politics these days.  I thought it was only the Rethug Trump backers which were classless and taking the dignity out of being a public servant.

Careful, don't criticize her, you'll be labeled a racist, misogynistic anti semitic because of your white privilege since she is a Muslim woman.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3874 on: January 05, 2019, 11:02:41 am »

She was wrong to say out loud what most of the country is thinking.

Its not really a counter to Trump's locker room talk because most of the country likely wasnt thinking of sexually assaulting women at the time.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3875 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11:07 am »

Much like Trump and his p&*^y grabbing right?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3876 on: January 05, 2019, 12:31:34 pm »

He's just upset because she would rock the boat even more if he tried to grab her p.  Or tried to just grab her and kiss her.

I keep it less profane, but much (most?) of the time, I just 'copy/paste' and edit to change the general political direction of commentary.  (Then get called out for ADHD or some other kind of nonsense.  While never seeing Trump and Minions called out in like fashion for worse.)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3877 on: January 05, 2019, 03:03:48 pm »

Keeping it classy already.  Apparently Trump isn't the only one who lacks class in politics these days.  I thought it was only the Rethug Trump backers which were classless and taking the dignity out of being a public servant.

He's being shown all the respect he deserves. Any disrespect he gets is very well earned based on his constant bad behavior. His quote on her statement is pretty damn funny coming from him:
I thought her comments were disgraceful. This is a person that I don't know, I assume she's new. I think she dishonored herself and I think she dishonored her family. Using language like that in front of her son and whoever else was there, I thought that was a great dishonor to her and to her family.

The thin skinned little baby can toss insults but certainly can't take them. He's a dishonor to this entire nation.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:05:26 pm by swake » Logged
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #3878 on: January 07, 2019, 09:10:52 am »

Relax, it's just locker room talk.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3879 on: January 07, 2019, 06:43:56 pm »

What has happened to dignity and decorum in DC?  Using Trump as some sort of bar for what is appropriate or justifiable is the lowest bar you could possibly set.  In fact, that bar is so low, you can tiptoe over it.  So now are Congresspeople brothers and sisters instead of colleagues?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) came to the defense of Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) on Saturday — denouncing what she called “faux-outrage” over profane language Tlaib used while calling for President Trump’s impeachment.

“Republican hypocrisy at its finest: saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just ‘locker room talk,’ but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago. Next.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/05/ocasio-cortez-jabs-gop-over-faux-outrage-following-fellow-democratic-congresswomans-locker-room-talk/?utm_term=.d7dd56199047

My father, one of the most patriotic people I've known and a public servant himself, has to be rolling in his grave right now over this shitshow in Washington.  It's bad enough when our POTUS is such a child but it looks like we are grooming a new generation of childish senators and representatives.

I had hope that the new Dem majority wouldn't act like a bunch of entitled brats like the GOP class before them.  I apparently was wrong.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3880 on: January 07, 2019, 08:33:29 pm »

I had hope that the new Dem majority wouldn't act like a bunch of entitled brats like the GOP class before them.  I apparently was wrong.

What ever gave you that hope?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3881 on: January 08, 2019, 12:36:58 am »

What ever gave you that hope?

I'm a life-long fool, that's what!

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3882 on: January 08, 2019, 11:49:25 am »

As always, I can only guess.  There may be a "fight fire with fire" mentality kicking about now.

Trump's bullshit is believed by his followers partly due to FOX news and 700 club.

I feel some of his success is because he repeats his falsehoods, FOX does the same and Sanders follows suit.

The Democrats might feel they need to copy this as well as use profanity/grab him in the johnson type stuff.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3883 on: January 08, 2019, 12:29:21 pm »

As always, I can only guess.  There may be a "fight fire with fire" mentality kicking about now.

Trump's bullshit is believed by his followers partly due to FOX news and 700 club.

I feel some of his success is because he repeats his falsehoods, FOX does the same and Sanders follows suit.

The Democrats might feel they need to copy this as well as use profanity/grab him in the johnson type stuff.

And yet I feel most Americans would just be happy having an adult in the room for a change.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3884 on: January 08, 2019, 12:39:45 pm »

And yet I feel most Americans would just be happy having an adult in the room for a change.

Could not have said it better!

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org