A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:00:14 am
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454995 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3840 on: November 07, 2018, 01:58:25 pm »

Jeff Sessions is out
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3841 on: November 07, 2018, 03:25:31 pm »

Jeff Sessions is out

Wonder why it took so long...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3842 on: November 07, 2018, 03:37:30 pm »

Wonder why it took so long...

Wanted to wait for the results of the midterms, obviously.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3843 on: November 07, 2018, 08:14:02 pm »

Wanted to wait for the results of the midterms, obviously.

No...I mean why it took so long this morning...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3844 on: November 07, 2018, 08:53:36 pm »

Here's a hint as to how unraveled Trump became after the midterms.

Trump barred CNN's White House reporter, claiming that the correspondent "put his hands on a young woman" who was an aid trying to grab the microphone.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1060351885998256128

So a day after the country saw that video, the White House releases a version doctored by their white supremacy friends:
https://www.businessinsider.com/jim-acosta-video-white-house-appears-from-infowars-2018-11
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1060424768653062149
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 09:30:01 am by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3845 on: November 10, 2018, 02:44:48 pm »

Fox's Tucker Carlson Nearly Killed in Antifa Siege
https://thinkprogress.org/i-was-at-the-protest-outside-tucker-carlsons-house-heres-what-actually-happened-665c2dc0cb67/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3846 on: November 11, 2018, 01:11:08 pm »

...and this video is particularly suspicious:

https://youtu.be/4b6ttHSgIFM

Roll Eyes

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3847 on: November 12, 2018, 09:21:27 am »

Has to be a lie...it's Fake Fox News.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3848 on: November 12, 2018, 09:27:45 am »

In other Trump BS...

Trump threatens to stop “Fed payments” to California because of “gross mismanagement of the forests”.

The Untied States Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management control over 50% of the Sierra Nevadas.  The fire started on federal land.  Under Federal management.  Which he has been cutting funding for as quickly as he can.   Idiot....actually the real idiots are the ones who condone and are complicit in his a$$wipe behavior.

Side note; California pays more in taxes to the federal government than they receive, so maybe if he had NOT cut Federal management funds, some of those 30 people would still be alive today.!!   Good job, Minions!!  First the Synagogue, now the CA fires..!   Y'all are racking up quite a death toll with you Pedophile in Chief!!

But thanks for the kind words to the people who have died trying to escape the fires and those who have lost everything. Truly inspirational. Really.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3849 on: November 12, 2018, 07:00:05 pm »

In other Trump BS...

Trump threatens to stop “Fed payments” to California because of “gross mismanagement of the forests”.

The Untied States Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management control over 50% of the Sierra Nevadas.  The fire started on federal land.  Under Federal management.  Which he has been cutting funding for as quickly as he can.   Idiot....actually the real idiots are the ones who condone and are complicit in his a$$wipe behavior.

Side note; California pays more in taxes to the federal government than they receive, so maybe if he had NOT cut Federal management funds, some of those 30 people would still be alive today.!!   Good job, Minions!!  First the Synagogue, now the CA fires..!   Y'all are racking up quite a death toll with you Pedophile in Chief!!

But thanks for the kind words to the people who have died trying to escape the fires and those who have lost everything. Truly inspirational. Really.

Forestry mismanagement has been going on much longer than Trump's tenure that's why we have seen such terrible fires over the last year including the one I had a front seat for: Ute Park.  That was primarily private land- Philmont Scout Ranch.  The Spring Fire in Colorado was the largest in Colorado history.  Cutting USFS funding doesn't help any to be sure, but the issues which have led to huge fires this year have been going on for some time.

From those I have spoken to at Philmont, the reason for the "crown" fire we had was due to improper forest management dating back years upon years.  Previously, land had been clear-cut for lumber harvests dating back to the 1800's in our area.  Reforestation of thousands of acres simultaneously has led to uniform tree canopies which allows fire to jump from tree to tree quite easily.  Other mitigating factors in the Ute Park and Spring fires were an extremely dry year and high winds which caused the Ute fire to spread at 1000 acres per hour.  The Ponil complex fire of 2002 burned 92,000 acres of state, fed, and private land same issues at hand.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3850 on: November 12, 2018, 09:37:55 pm »

https://earther.gizmodo.com/cnn-meteorologist-explains-why-president-trump-is-so-wr-1830377986

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3851 on: November 13, 2018, 09:56:40 am »

Forestry mismanagement has been going on much longer than Trump's tenure that's why we have seen such terrible fires over the last year including the one I had a front seat for: Ute Park.  That was primarily private land- Philmont Scout Ranch.  The Spring Fire in Colorado was the largest in Colorado history.  Cutting USFS funding doesn't help any to be sure, but the issues which have led to huge fires this year have been going on for some time.

From those I have spoken to at Philmont, the reason for the "crown" fire we had was due to improper forest management dating back years upon years.  Previously, land had been clear-cut for lumber harvests dating back to the 1800's in our area.  Reforestation of thousands of acres simultaneously has led to uniform tree canopies which allows fire to jump from tree to tree quite easily.  Other mitigating factors in the Ute Park and Spring fires were an extremely dry year and high winds which caused the Ute fire to spread at 1000 acres per hour.  The Ponil complex fire of 2002 burned 92,000 acres of state, fed, and private land same issues at hand.

And once again, it goes to Republican created problems - the last forestry management changes of any significance were Reagan's rules of 1982.  Baby Bush tried to make some changes, but didn't happen due to court/political conflicts.  Probably would not have helped forestry as much as lumber companies, though.  Obama's changes were a step...and obstructed as usual.  Now we got Trump...Yay, Team Minion!!

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3852 on: November 15, 2018, 03:52:43 pm »

The conspiracy peddler responsible for a scheme where women were hired to claim Muller battered them just took credit for doing the same thing to Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/15/mike-avenatti-blames-jacob-wohl-for-his-domestic-violence-arrest/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jacob-wohl-20-far-right-conspiracy-theorist-gets-moment-spotlight-n929726

Is this a #MeToo version of SWATing?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3853 on: November 27, 2018, 07:33:37 pm »

Trump said he promised us GM would never close 1 plant while he was President...well, I guess he finally told the truth...they are closing 5.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3854 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:19 pm »

Pence shares picture of himself meeting a SWAT officer with a QAnon conspiracy patch
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/broward-south-florida-cop-wore-qanon-patch-with-mike-pence-10938571

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org