A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:43:47 am
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454816 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3810 on: October 08, 2018, 08:20:33 am »

I am just happy we can return to talking about Russia again.

Yes!!  It's a great day for pedophiles, child molesters, sexual predators, and perversions of all kinds!!   Yay, Team Trump!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #3811 on: October 08, 2018, 02:05:41 pm »

Nothing to see here, nothing new.
 Keeping moving along folks......

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3812 on: October 08, 2018, 06:15:32 pm »

I bet the Minions think the trade war we are in is a good thing, too!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3813 on: October 08, 2018, 10:47:14 pm »

President Trump touted the "stop and frisk" policy in a speech Monday to the International Association of Chief of Police Annual Convention in Orlando, saying it's a policy that works and was meant for places like Chicago.

"I have directed the attorney general's office to immediately go to the great city of Chicago to help straighten out the terrible shooting wave. I'm going to straighten it out and straighten it out fast," Mr. Trump said. "I've told them to work with local authorities to try to change the terrible deal the city of Chicago entered into with ACLU, which ties law enforcement's hands and to strongly consider stop and frisk. It works and it was meant for problems like Chicago. It was meant for it. Stop and frisk."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-delivers-remarks-at-chiefs-of-police-annual-convention-live-stream/

Chicago cop guilty of second-degree murder
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jason-van-dyke-verdict-guilty-jury-shooting-laquan-mcdonald-today-2018-10-05-live-updates/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3814 on: October 08, 2018, 11:52:42 pm »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3815 on: October 10, 2018, 03:07:40 pm »

Maybe.  See what happens next month.   I actually hold out no expectation that moral, intelligent, decent, good people will come out in large enough numbers, but hey, ya never know...could surprise me!   After all, this is the country that keeps electing people like Inhofe, Sessions, Ryan, and their ilk.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3816 on: October 15, 2018, 10:20:05 am »

I know I have been guilty teasing Warren about her NA ancestry. I did so largely because I felt it was disingenuous and misleading for her to make such a claim in order to bolster herself. I wished she had not doubled down with what she did today. Now we are going to hear about this instead of all things Russia.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #3817 on: October 15, 2018, 11:13:48 am »

Now we are going to hear about this instead of all things Russia.

Mueller is doing his thing regardless of what the media is covering.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3818 on: October 15, 2018, 11:35:23 am »

Mueller is doing his thing regardless of what the media is covering.

And anything shiny like Warren's bloodline or stripper glitter will keep the political pressure at a minimum
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #3819 on: October 15, 2018, 01:48:39 pm »

And anything shiny like Warren's bloodline or stripper glitter will keep the political pressure at a minimum

Add it to the excrement pile
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3820 on: October 15, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »

I know I have been guilty teasing Warren about her NA ancestry. I did so largely because I felt it was disingenuous and misleading for her to make such a claim in order to bolster herself. I wished she had not doubled down with what she did today. Now we are going to hear about this instead of all things Russia.

Just gives Trump something else to keep lying about, so the Minions are gonna be happy!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3821 on: October 19, 2018, 07:41:33 pm »

More for Minions to be proud of... their and Trump's good buddies, Saudi Arabia, now admit to killing Kashoggi in the Embassy.  But of course, it was his fault after starting a fight with the dozen guys trying to kill him...

And Trump is demanding we do no further investigations into his buddies vile barbarism. Of course.

People are demanding the body be returned to the family. I wonder if they mean all 32 pieces? Or would just a few big chunks be sufficient...??

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3822 on: October 20, 2018, 11:38:03 am »

From the "Minions will be thrilled" section of the Fake Fox New Comicbook Cathedral - more Minion BS. 

Kansas taking a lesson from the Trump playbook.  Take the right to vote away from as many brown people as possible, while keeping as many white people close to the polls as possible.

Only one polling place in town -one long t-shot or a very short BMW drive from the country club - moved outside of town so the BMW's can still get there easily while making it much more difficult on the 60% majority of the population!   Of course.

https://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article220286260.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3823 on: October 21, 2018, 06:25:58 pm »

How many lies does it take?   Before even Minions will open their eyes...

Well, we know Breadhead and sauerkraut will never, but for any that have a tiny remainder of brain...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-agog-trump-whopper-californians-055804686.html

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3824 on: October 23, 2018, 08:22:35 am »

Add it to the excrement pile

The President's message is empowering... if you want to grope sleeping women's breasts on airplanes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/23/president-says-its-ok-grab-women-by-their-private-parts-man-accused-groping-woman-flight-invokes-trump/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org