A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:09:27 am
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454806 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3615 on: July 24, 2018, 07:59:06 am »

US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced the United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council Tuesday, accusing the body of bias against US ally Israel and a failure to hold human rights abusers accountable.

An Israeli law declaring that only Jews have the right of self-determination legitimizes oppression and shows that Israel is a fascist and racist country where the spirit of Adolf Hitler has re-emerged.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-turkey/erdogan-says-new-israeli-law-fascist-hitlers-spirit-re-emerging-idUSKBN1KE13U

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3616 on: July 24, 2018, 11:04:55 am »

Seems to be a case by case thing.  I work with several ex-mil who kept their clearances long after separation, plus 2 other friends who did same.  Can be important if want to work at place like Boeing or Flight Safety or others that do mil work.  It's a little pricey to maintain they tell me, but cheaper/easier/faster than lapsing and going through it again.

I know a couple of the others don't have clearance now, but it doesn't seem to be just "as normal practice".

As for gaslighting...well, yeah, that is what Trump is, along with being Pedophile In Chief, he is Gaslighter In Chief.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:07:52 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3617 on: July 25, 2018, 05:28:51 pm »

Sum total of all the crap he has done so far is leading us to recession.

Prices of farm product - wheat, corn, soybeans, etc - taking a dive.
Prices of hard commodities like steel, copper, etc - skyrocketing.  We had increases of 7 to 12% until the trade war.  Add 20% more since.
Stock market stagnant all year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/24/southern-california-home-sales-crash-a-warning-sign-to-the-nation.html

Keep watching, kiddies -you are gonna have some 'good' fun real soon now!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3618 on: July 26, 2018, 08:31:51 am »

Imagine that a tape emerged in which Clinton and his personal lawyer were heard discussing how best to pay the hush money that would keep Flowers silent, an undeclared payment that would be in violation of campaign finance laws. There can be no doubt: it would have destroyed Clinton as a candidate, and it would have been seized on as (further) grounds for his impeachment as president.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/25/trump-scandal-president

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3619 on: July 26, 2018, 07:23:19 pm »

Trump knew about the Russian government offer of dirt on Clinton before Kush and Don Jr met with the Russians per Cohen.

I mean we all knew that, but now we have a witness that will testify on it.

So are we at the very least now up to Attempted Conspiracy Against The United States? I think so.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3620 on: July 27, 2018, 07:22:52 am »

Trump knew about the Russian government offer of dirt on Clinton before Kush and Don Jr met with the Russians per Cohen.

I mean we all knew that, but now we have a witness that will testify on it.

So are we at the very least now up to Attempted Conspiracy Against The United States? I think so.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

No.  The moral compass of Trump Minions will dismiss and excuse and put the blame on Hillary...after all, he wouldn't have had to do all that if she wasn't running against him for President.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3621 on: July 27, 2018, 08:00:50 am »

So, Stormy Daniels is it perform in Tulsa. See Swake for advance tickets

Yes absolutely no one saw this coming:

(CNN)  A Columbus, Ohio, vice officer researched Stormy Daniels in the days before she took part in arresting Daniels at a strip club earlier this month. The officer was sending herself emails that included Daniels' photos, a video of her and a map with the location of the strip club where she was performing.
The emails, obtained by CNN through open records laws, suggest Daniels was targeted, which contradicts a statement by the Columbus Police Department immediately after the arrest.

Officer Shana Keckley used her personal e-mail account to send e-mail to her official police account two days before Daniels was arrested at the Sirens Strip Club. Keckley took part in the raid and had her head between Daniels' breasts at the club, according to court documents.

Immediately after the arrest, Columbus police suggested that Daniels was caught in a larger sting operation that was part of a "long-term investigation into allegations of human trafficking, prostitution, & other vice related violations," according to a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/emails-columbus-police-stormy-daniels/index.html

The only trouble they might be in is weakening the "human trafficking" catch-all with a conflicting political motivation.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3622 on: July 27, 2018, 08:17:08 am »

Fastest economic growth since 2014....  so what they are really saying is that it is almost as good as Obama's.

This little bubble is due to front end loading to get ahead of tariffs.  Let's see what happens the rest of the year first.   3% would be ok, but the 2.5% we averaged during Obama was not bad at all.   Well, except that companies kept wages down until very recently - and even now, it isn't great.

Some real numbers/graphs;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/188185/percent-chance-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us/

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3623 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:02 am »

Funny!   Imagine that - Giuliani calling Cohen a pathological liar!!

Lol...

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-calls-cohen-pathological-liar-may-create-problem-for-trump-2018-7

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3624 on: July 27, 2018, 08:47:50 am »

So Trump says that he did not know about Don Jr's meeting with the Russians.

Cohen says that he was there when Don Jr told daddy about the meeting and that Trump approved of the meeting.

Giuliani says that Cohen “isn’t credible at all, and there are witnesses who know what he’s claiming isn’t true.”

If there are witnesses that can say that Cohen wasn't there when Don Jr told daddy, that is very difference from saying "it didn't happen", for there to be witnesses, that means that others were present when Trump was told and they know Cohen wasn't there. Right?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-maintains-not-knowing-in-advance-about-meeting-with-russians-disputing-cohen-claim/2018/07/27/5e18f57a-9143-11e8-bcd5-9d911c784c38_story.html?utm_term=.43fe209212ea

So did Giuliani just admit that Trump knew? What other explanation is there?

Stupid Watergate indeed.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3625 on: July 27, 2018, 08:51:44 am »

And in that, Pinnochio...er, uh, Giuliani says taping a client is a disbarable offense...  ?  King size crock of crap.

He may be disbarred for other things - a possible big pile of other things - but recording ain't it.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #3626 on: July 27, 2018, 08:54:18 am »

“isn’t credible at all, and there are witnesses who know what he’s claiming isn’t true.”

Trump is surrounded by witnesses 24/7.  These witnesses can confirm that Don Jr never told Trump about the meeting?
Perhaps the witness Giuliani is referring to is Don Jr?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:55:49 am by BKDotCom » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3627 on: July 27, 2018, 12:22:43 pm »

GDP at 4.1%. No idea what that means, but I am certain we will hear more about Russia today.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #3628 on: July 27, 2018, 12:33:03 pm »

GDP at 4.1%. No idea what that means, but I am certain we will hear more about Russia today.

Probably more about the soccer ball with a chip in it.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3629 on: July 27, 2018, 01:47:53 pm »

Reportedly it's a rush of orders trying to beat the start of tariffs. Like this little story:

Make America Great Again?

Workers make flags for President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign at the Jiahao flag factory in Fuyang, Anhui province, China

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-2020-campaign-banners-are-being-proudly-produced-in-china-2018-07-25
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org