A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:33:56 am
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455579 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2805 on: March 16, 2018, 10:47:49 am »

This has gone on long enough, I don't really believe there is any substance to Mueller's investigation.  I would think an indictment on Drumpf would have come down by now if there were going to be one.

You believe that Mueller and all working with him are sitting in an office saying "We got nothin.'" and are just waiting for the right time to let the press know?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2806 on: March 16, 2018, 11:08:21 am »

This has gone on long enough, I don't really believe there is any substance to Mueller's investigation.  I would think an indictment on Drumpf would have come down by now if there were going to be one.

Be patient...just wait...only a little bit longer...

It took from June 1972 to Aug, 1974 to resolve the Watergate stuff.  Mueller, is doing a workmanlike, thorough job.  And he needs to finish it!  Actually kind of ahead of previous time-frames, so he is being diligent and timely.  

Unless you are like House Republicontins who want this sh$t to not splash on them...   Doing business with a sanctioned bank is another felony.  But I bet the House will excuse it...they are not about to impeach this clown show no matter how many illegal acts he commits.

And there is more substance than any of the Minions will ever believe, but thinking people are starting to get a glimpse behind the curtain.  If there were a law requiring tax return disclosure, we probably would have had the same result, but at least people couldn't hide behind the "but I didn't know..."  excuse.  They knew what he was then.  And know what he is now.  And voted against themselves anyway.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:11:01 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2807 on: March 16, 2018, 01:12:36 pm »

This has gone on long enough, I don't really believe there is any substance to Mueller's investigation.  I would think an indictment on Drumpf would have come down by now if there were going to be one.

It's barely gone on a year.  Took twice as long to get what they needed on Tricky Dick.  Lots of moving parts.  Plus it's not just the Russia connection they're looking at now.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2808 on: March 16, 2018, 02:54:05 pm »

So Kimmel has been checking into the Trump Store - and found the vast majority is made in China.  And found a couple of things that look like they may not be made in US, but no country of origin.  Another felony by the Trump Business'.

Exactly how much are the Chinese getting paid to Make America Great Again...??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2809 on: March 16, 2018, 08:07:39 pm »

Mike Flynn.  One of the convicted felons related to the Trump regime currently waiting sentencing.  Traveled to California today to campaign for a Trump Minion and was cheered!   Just as one would expect from the people who have made another convicted felon a "great American hero.." - Oliver North.  These are the 'family values' of the extremist right.

Just a matter of time until Fake Fox News gets Flynn on TV.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2810 on: March 16, 2018, 08:17:22 pm »

Sessions fires McCabe.  Friday night at 10:00 pm.  Just to show their vile pettiness to take the guys pension. 

The Republicontins will lap it up and continue as they have.  The coup is reality. 

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2811 on: March 16, 2018, 08:30:11 pm »

Sessions fires McCabe.  Friday night at 10:00 pm.  Just to show their vile pettiness to take the guys pension. 

The Republicontins will lap it up and continue as they have.  The coup is reality. 

OPS, FBI Office of Professional Standards, told Attorney General Sessions that McCabe needs to be fired. As much as you hate and loathe President Trump, he had nothing to do with the firing. McCabe is going to be a whiny little grumble and blame everyone and will probably include Hillary for his downfall as well. He's a lying little Obama boot licker little sh!t!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2812 on: March 18, 2018, 07:28:20 am »

OPS, FBI Office of Professional Standards, told Attorney General Sessions that McCabe needs to be fired. As much as you hate and loathe President Trump, he had nothing to do with the firing. McCabe is going to be a whiny little grumble and blame everyone and will probably include Hillary for his downfall as well. He's a lying little Obama boot licker little sh!t!

Can you really be that naive??   No, I don't believe you are.  You ARE just spouting the Trump line verbatim, though.

Going by OPS standards, Sessions should have been fired, too.  As should Trump.  Just shows what a farce those standards are...

I don't care 2 cents about McCabe or Comey - they both are at least borderline criminals - Comey's book is coming out in April, so he will be making lots of money.  McCabe is likely already in contract negotiations for his book deal.  Wonder which one will get the TV movie first??  

What I do care about is whether the tea-partiers in Congress will give Trump a pass when the Mueller investigation IS complete.  I am betting yes.  How about you??  You ok with all the felonies Trump has committed and continues to do??   Rhetorical question - obviously.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:30:53 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2813 on: March 18, 2018, 11:09:21 am »

Can you really be that naive??   No, I don't believe you are.  You ARE just spouting the Trump line verbatim, though.

Going by OPS standards, Sessions should have been fired, too.  As should Trump.  Just shows what a farce those standards are...

I don't care 2 cents about McCabe or Comey - they both are at least borderline criminals - Comey's book is coming out in April, so he will be making lots of money.  McCabe is likely already in contract negotiations for his book deal.  Wonder which one will get the TV movie first??  

What I do care about is whether the tea-partiers in Congress will give Trump a pass when the Mueller investigation IS complete.  I am betting yes.  How about you??  You ok with all the felonies Trump has committed and continues to do??   Rhetorical question - obviously.

Here's what I think. McCabe got fired for lying under oath regarding the Steele Dossier and leaking information. He says that he was authorized to leak to the media and as far as I know Comey is the only one the can authorize him. Comey testified under oath that he did not leak information nor did he authorize leaking information to the media about the Trump investigation or the Clinton email investigation.

Now McCabe claims to have notes that he took in meetings with Trump and will now turn them over to Mueller. Last I checked it's illegal for an FBI agent to be in possession of potentially classified materials out side of the FBI.

As it stands you can't tell who's lying about who unless you have the Loretta Lynch/Eric Holder/Sally Yates super secret decoder ring.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:11:44 am by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2814 on: March 18, 2018, 11:17:44 am »

Mueller has sent his list of questions for Trump to Trump's lawyers. They must not have liked what is being asked because it's now full on meltdown time.

Session fired McCabe two days before retirement and then Trump's personal lawyer, Jon Dowd, stupidly called for Mueller to be fired and the investigation ended. At first he said his statement was official but he then backed off that when realized that his statement itself could be seen as obstruction. Now Trump himself is in a total panic on Twitter with several tweets over the last two days slamming the probe and now calling out Mueller by name for the first time.

Even Trey Gowdy thinks Trump and his team are acting guilty and isn't sure why McCabe was fired.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378980-mueller-gives-trumps-legal-team-questions-for-potential-interview

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-investigation-end-mueller-fire-mccabe-fbi-lawyer-call-a8261501.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/18/gowdy-trump-mueller-probe-469910

I'm sure it's all nothing.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:44:21 pm by swake » Logged
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2815 on: March 18, 2018, 05:35:28 pm »

“It’s just crazy how one day you’re the CEO of Exxon, a $50 billion company, and the next day you get fired by a man who used to sell steaks in the mail”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/snl-cold-open-white-house-firings_us_5aaddf11e4b0337adf844f44

As much as you hate and loathe President Trump, he had nothing to do with the firing.

So you would think he wouldnt be taking credit for it.   Not a bright one this boy.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2816 on: March 18, 2018, 06:49:20 pm »

Going by OPS standards, Sessions should have been fired, too.  As should Trump.  Just shows what a farce those standards are...

I guess we will be as ok with it as it sounds like you would have been with McCabe riding off into the sunset for lying about something that was actually illegal. Flynn lied about something that wasn't even illegal and everyone seems to be just fine with his punishment/plea. Keeping McCabe from collecting a cushy pension seems like a rather light slap on the wrist.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2817 on: March 19, 2018, 08:04:40 am »

I guess we will be as ok with it as it sounds like you would have been with McCabe riding off into the sunset for lying about something that was actually illegal. Flynn lied about something that wasn't even illegal and everyone seems to be just fine with his punishment/plea. Keeping McCabe from collecting a cushy pension seems like a rather light slap on the wrist.

If you are so much into punishment appropriate to the crime, then what about Trump...??

Or is that too "double-standard-ish"??

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2818 on: March 19, 2018, 09:47:36 am »

You should read this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/19/wait-why-exactly-did-andrew-mccabe-get-fired/?utm_term=.87231dc4ef2a
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2819 on: March 19, 2018, 12:08:50 pm »

Confirmed what I already understood to be the case. I completely understand at this point that he hasn't been charged with anything so technically he hasn't been convicted of a crime, but is no less innocent in my eyes for being caught red handed lying to and circumventing the FBI's controls.

Regarding Trump, it's not as if I hold him in high esteem, however, he has tread lightly enough (I can't believe I just said that) so as to not be caught in an obvious obstruction of justice complaint....yet? I am open to be proven wrong, and will accept whatever it is that Mueller and team find or doesn't. I am of the belief that until he is actually found guilty of something that prohibits him from being President or he is successfully impeached, then he is actually the president and should be allowed to act as such, whether I like him or not.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org