A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:29:31 pm
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455078 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2730 on: February 25, 2018, 12:12:15 pm »

There are quite a few school districts who have armed teachers.  

There are quite a few school districts with 4-days of school / week.   Doesn't mean it's a good idea.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2731 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:13 pm »

There are quite a few school districts with 4-days of school / week.   Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

And in that same vain, it doesn't make it a bad idea either.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2732 on: February 26, 2018, 12:04:00 pm »

Trump on Florida shooting: 'I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/politics/trump-florida-school-without-a-weapon/index.html

President Donald Trump said Monday he would have stormed into the Florida high school to stop the gunman perpetrating the nation's latest mass shooting "even if I didn't have a weapon" as he lambasted the inaction of a sheriff's deputy assigned to the school.

"I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too," Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2733 on: February 26, 2018, 01:49:12 pm »

And in that same vain, it doesn't make it a bad idea either.

Teachers will tell you the longer the weekend, the more review time they have on Monday and the harder it is to get the kids on task.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2734 on: February 26, 2018, 01:50:02 pm »

Trump on Florida shooting: 'I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/politics/trump-florida-school-without-a-weapon/index.html

President Bone Spur believes a lot of things.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2735 on: February 26, 2018, 03:37:52 pm »

President Bone Spur believes a lot of things.

here's one of those things:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-time-donald-trump-turned-away-in-disgust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him
So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting! and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2736 on: February 26, 2018, 04:50:34 pm »

So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting! and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.

“I wasted twenty years of my life on pathetic little creatures like those. Finally, thank god, a friend of mine said to me, Scrape ’em off, Claire.”

Their tragedy is his greatness.
/s

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
rebound
City Father

« Reply #2737 on: February 26, 2018, 08:45:14 pm »

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2738 on: February 27, 2018, 02:15:48 pm »

“I wasted twenty years of my life on pathetic little creatures like those. Finally, thank god, a friend of mine said to me, Scrape ’em off, Claire.”

+1

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2739 on: February 27, 2018, 07:52:28 pm »

Trump has not authorized American Intelligence to stop Russian interference into our elections:
The admiral in charge of both the nation's top electronic spying agency and the Pentagon's cybersecurity operations would seem a logical point man for countering Russia's digital intrusions in U.S. election campaigns.
But National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command chief Adm. Michael Rogers told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday there is only so much he can do. That is because, according to Rogers, President Trump has not ordered him to go after the Russian attacks at their origin.

Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island, the committee's ranking Democrat, asked Rogers, "Have you been directed to do so, given this strategic threat that faces the United States and the significant consequences you recognize already?"

"No, I have not," Rogers replied.

Without going into details, he said he has directed the Cyber Command's Cyber Mission Force "to begin some specific work" in response to Russia's interference in U.S. elections.

But Rogers also made clear that he had not been granted what he called "the day-to-day authority" to disrupt Russian hacking operations at their point of origin. That, he said, would have to come from Trump through Defense Secretary James Mattis.

You have to be kidding me.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/27/589143771/nsa-chief-u-s-response-hasn-t-changed-the-calculus-of-russian-interference
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2740 on: February 28, 2018, 01:02:29 pm »

Trump has not authorized American Intelligence to stop Russian interference into our elections:

You have to be kidding me.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/27/589143771/nsa-chief-u-s-response-hasn-t-changed-the-calculus-of-russian-interference

Trump still refuses to enforce the laws that Congress passes.  For about a month in particular, since they passed a law to chastise Russia.  Clear display of not fulfilling the oath he swore, and a total abdication of duty.

That is treason.  Should be impeachable.  Bet it won't be.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2741 on: February 28, 2018, 01:40:27 pm »

Trump still refuses to enforce the laws that Congress passes.  For about a month in particular, since they passed a law to chastise Russia.  Clear display of not fulfilling the oath he swore, and a total abdication of duty.

That is treason.  Should be impeachable.  Bet it won't be.

Its the difference between suspecting that Russian meddling resulted in an illegitimate election, and knowing that it did.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TeeDub
« Reply #2742 on: February 28, 2018, 08:47:44 pm »

I thought they decided the Russian election scandal was some fake twitter posts/accounts and some facebook advertisements.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2743 on: February 28, 2018, 09:08:10 pm »

I thought they decided the Russian election scandal was some fake twitter posts/accounts and some facebook advertisements.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2744 on: March 01, 2018, 04:51:57 am »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org