A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:43:50 pm
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455122 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2685 on: February 16, 2018, 06:12:12 pm »

Sheesh. What did Trump do now that has nothing to do with being President? Tax cuts not working? He’s been indicted for colluding with Russia? Stock market crashing?

Tax cuts working great!!   You remember the bragging a week or so ago about the secretary that got a full $1.50 extra a week!!   While you got ??  Hundreds more per week...??

Wait a bit and see what happens...should get interesting.

Stock market - keeping on it's course set 9 years ago by Obama.  While Trump and Minions were again bragging, this time about how the DOW was up 25% in his first year.  Which compares to the 65% increase during Obama's first year from the bottom of the Bush Inflicted Low.   And even if we just go from inauguration day to 1 year later, it was up 35%.  Showing Trump still doesn't measure up.   (To get close to Obama's results, the DOW would have to be at about 58,000 after 8 years.  Good luck with that...)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2686 on: February 16, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »

Just curious...anyone out there use Kaspersky anti-virus software?  Surely everyone has heard of them... the Russian government front company that gives a direct input into your computer...allowing easy hacking of your computer!!  Following in the grand tradition started in 1963 with the Russian operative, Lee Harvey Oswald.

And us being led by the good buddy of Tsar Vlad...our very own Commie Sympathizer in Chief..!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2687 on: February 17, 2018, 01:58:03 pm »

You know, because...MAGA:

https://sports.yahoo.com/lindsey-vonns-timeline-filled-hate-tweets-following-super-g-loss-070732673.html

I think my biggest problem with Trumpsters is they are poor winners, much like the Hilarity Clinton loser clown show.  What ever happened to class, dignity, and respect for all fellow Americans? 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2688 on: February 17, 2018, 02:12:33 pm »

You know, because...MAGA:

https://sports.yahoo.com/lindsey-vonns-timeline-filled-hate-tweets-following-super-g-loss-070732673.html

I think my biggest problem with Trumpsters is they are poor winners, much like the Hilarity Clinton loser clown show.  What ever happened to class, dignity, and respect for all fellow Americans?  

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:23:07 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2689 on: February 17, 2018, 05:53:43 pm »

Another deflection/projection moment brought to us by Fake Fox News Network.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2690 on: February 17, 2018, 11:42:47 pm »

We seem to be quite the troll factory this week comrades.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2691 on: February 18, 2018, 12:36:32 am »

We seem to be quite the troll factory this week comrades.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from the Alex Jones of the sight.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2692 on: February 18, 2018, 10:44:07 am »

One diplomat, speaking on condition of anonymity to avoid provoking Trump, asked whether policymakers like McMaster who adhere largely to traditional U.S. foreign policy positions were falling into the same trap as Germany’s elite during Hitler’s rise, when they continued to serve in government in the name of protecting their nation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/top-us-officials-tell-the-world-to-ignore-trumps-tweets/2018/02/18/bc605236-14a2-11e8-942d-16a950029788_story.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2693 on: February 19, 2018, 02:40:14 am »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2694 on: February 19, 2018, 08:15:04 am »

All Hail, Pedophile in Chief!!

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2695 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:02 pm »

How the EPA's Scott Pruitt Became the Most Dangerous Member of Trump’s Cabinet

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/02/16/scott-pruitt-most-dangerous-member-trump-cabinet-801035.html

TeeDub
« Reply #2696 on: February 20, 2018, 08:38:18 am »

How the EPA's Scott Pruitt Became the Most Dangerous Member of Trump’s Cabinet

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/02/16/scott-pruitt-most-dangerous-member-trump-cabinet-801035.html

While I understand that the EPA is a necessary evil, there is truly a lot of scaling back that should be done.  Like with most government agencies, they have to spend their budget or lose it next year which leads, over time, to incredible bloat and inefficiency.   Some of their regulations are necessary so that my kids have a world to grow up in, but some is just costly and gets in the way of progress (yes, I know, most times I hate progress.)

Sometimes working with an industry is not collusion, rather, it is cooperation. 
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2697 on: February 20, 2018, 01:39:56 pm »

While I understand that the EPA is a necessary evil, there is truly a lot of scaling back that should be done.  Like with most government agencies, they have to spend their budget or lose it next year which leads, over time, to incredible bloat and inefficiency.   Some of their regulations are necessary so that my kids have a world to grow up in, but some is just costly and gets in the way of progress (yes, I know, most times I hate progress.)

Sometimes working with an industry is not collusion, rather, it is cooperation. 

I have asked for a specific list at various times over the last many years of all these EPA regulations that are "bad".... still haven't gotten any real answer that wouldn't mean a huge backslide.

You are welcome to give it a try if you think there is so much bloat and inefficiency.   Much like Oklahoma politics, the plaintive bleats of bloat, inefficiency, waste, are all just Trumped up BS.  They exist in small, to the point of trivial amounts.

Except for the massive bloat and outright fraud that was the $4 trillion Bush spent on the wrong war...

TeeDub
« Reply #2698 on: February 20, 2018, 03:24:52 pm »

I have asked for a specific list at various times over the last many years of all these EPA regulations that are "bad".... still haven't gotten any real answer that wouldn't mean a huge backslide.

Sound studies for wind farms?   (Why are they even involved in this?)

Mileage regulations for vehicles?   (Shouldn't the market drive the demand for high mileage cars?)

Here..   Forbes did it for me.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2013/03/14/the-epa-the-worst-of-many-rogue-federal-agencies/#189a15d21adb

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2699 on: February 20, 2018, 05:26:17 pm »

Trump to ban bump stocks. It’s a start, but more needed.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org