A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:19:31 am
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455377 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2325 on: January 03, 2018, 01:14:25 pm »

The Bannon-Trump war is on.

Get out the popcorn.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2326 on: January 03, 2018, 01:19:11 pm »

The Bannon-Trump war is on.

Get out the popcorn.

I have a really great hot-air popper that I am gonna warm up and fill a large Braums sack with popcorn tonight !!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2327 on: January 03, 2018, 01:21:23 pm »

In addition to tweeting like a fool...well, like what he is...

He deletes a tweet.   Breaking the law once again.  (Federal Records law)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-backs-apos-fight-apos-154139736.html

Even though I doubt this is the case...

Just because a tweet no longer exists on the line, does not mean it does not exist in the archive. Just wanted to point this out for Yahoo!, who apparently has never considered this possibility. It must be a slow news day.

I guess my follow up would be, is Trump maintaining the scorecards he is signing after each round of gold. You know, for public record.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2328 on: January 03, 2018, 01:32:40 pm »

Just because a tweet no longer exists on the line, does not mean it does not exist in the archive. Just wanted to point this out for Yahoo!, who apparently has never considered this possibility. It must be a slow news day.

I guess my follow up would be, is Trump maintaining the scorecards he is signing after each round of gold. You know, for public record.

So are we now debating the idea that when something is deleted, it really isn’t deleted. Are we again debating the meaning of “is”?

Back in the real world, Bannon now says that Trump met with the Russians himself during that treasonous meeting at Trump Tower. 

Oh, and nice Freudian slip of calling Golf "Gold", which is what all those trips to his resorts mean for Trump in all the money he makes off of us during his visits.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2329 on: January 03, 2018, 01:33:53 pm »

That will be interesting to see - how long does it take twitter to do a backup after a twit tweets...?

And Library of Congress is stopping the archiving of all the tweets in the world.  Guess there was just too much stuff out there...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2330 on: January 03, 2018, 01:36:01 pm »

So are we now debating the idea that when something is deleted, it really isn’t deleted. Are we again debating the meaning of “is”?

Back in the real world, Bannon now says that Trump met with the Russians himself during that treasonous meeting at Trump Tower. 

Oh, and nice Freudian slip of calling Golf "Gold", which is what all those trips to his resorts mean for Trump in all the money he makes off of us during his visits.

Again, reading is fundamental. A record can be maintained off the internet. That's all I am saying. Something hardly anyone else has apparently considered. It could be as simple as a screenshot printout in a file folder somewhere. That is a record.

And yes, that was funny. And no Bannon (according to you even) should probably not be believed, especially since the case you specifically mentioned pre-dates even his involvement with the campaign. So whatever he claims to know, Mueller likely already knows what actually happened.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2331 on: January 03, 2018, 01:37:04 pm »

And Library of Congress is stopping the archiving of all the tweets in the world.  Guess there was just too much stuff out there...

Now that I can believe. I don't know exactly what the Library's budget is, but I would think to take on something of that magnitude would take a serious amount of storage space.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2332 on: January 03, 2018, 02:10:49 pm »

Now that I can believe. I don't know exactly what the Library's budget is, but I would think to take on something of that magnitude would take a serious amount of storage space.

They announced it last week sometime.   NPR told  me so...

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2333 on: January 03, 2018, 02:32:38 pm »

NPR told  me so...

Liberal fake news
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2334 on: January 03, 2018, 02:35:58 pm »

Liberal fake news

Kook-Aid drinker alert !!

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2335 on: January 04, 2018, 09:11:57 am »

Trump's War on Obama Continues

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/jeff-sessions-cole-memo/index.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2336 on: January 04, 2018, 10:04:38 am »

Kook-Aid drinker alert !!

was a sarcasm disclaimer really necessary?
i reject your reality and substitute my own.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2337 on: January 04, 2018, 06:34:05 pm »

Trump takes credit for airline safety.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2338 on: January 04, 2018, 07:06:09 pm »

It's against the law to smoke pot. At least he's not being derelict in his duties as chief law enforcement officer, at least in this one regard anyhow.

I also seem to remember someone saying that "elections have consequences..." Run a better candidate and you don't have to worry about not having AG's who ignore the law at every turn.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2339 on: January 04, 2018, 08:39:49 pm »

was a sarcasm disclaimer really necessary?
i reject your reality and substitute my own.

Right back at you....   I thought it was sarcasm.  Mine was too - I guess missing inflection is just a bridge too far here...

But I did save 15% on Carhart jacket and bib overalls today!!

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org