A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:35:45 am
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455433 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #2205 on: December 08, 2017, 06:36:10 am »

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2206 on: December 08, 2017, 07:44:36 am »

pro tip:  size the image with width=xx

Code:
[img width=600]https://i.redd.it/e4g8fhxwrzyz.png[/img]
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2207 on: December 08, 2017, 08:15:44 am »

Team Pedo rally in Pensacola tonight.

Don't bring your kids.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2208 on: December 08, 2017, 01:36:30 pm »

Doesn't Franken get to keep his pension and benefits?  Not a bad gig if you can get it.  There is something which goes along with power, a sense of entitlement.  I'm just waiting for a whole flood of allegations to come out about other members of Congress.  Maybe we have finally found a way to really drain the swamp!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2209 on: December 08, 2017, 02:21:49 pm »

I'm just waiting for a whole flood of allegations to come out about other members of Congress.  Maybe we have finally found a way to really drain the swamp!

Some take ownership, but the real swamp creatures just change their story.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/12/roy_moore_s_story_is_unraveling.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TeeDub
« Reply #2210 on: December 08, 2017, 02:29:46 pm »

Some take ownership, but the real swamp creatures just change their story.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/12/roy_moore_s_story_is_unraveling.html

And strangely, so do the accusers.

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2211 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:41 pm »

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Not forged, she added a note to it. the date and place.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/08/roy-moore-evidence-sexual-misconduct-beverly-nelson
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2212 on: December 08, 2017, 04:28:14 pm »

Its Faux.

Fox News deletes misleading headline blaming Roy Moore accuser of “forgery”
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/08/fox-news-deletes-misleading-headline-blaming-roy-moore-accuser-of-forgery/

Its along the same lines as the video where Sessions claimed people (including his own staff) questioning Draconian marijuana laws are all saying marijuana is "harmless."    There's a name for that.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2213 on: December 09, 2017, 08:39:39 am »

If you buy that kind of stuff, then you really love how Roy Moore thinks we were last great when we had slavery...  his words - not mine.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2214 on: December 13, 2017, 09:07:36 am »

Small steps...a victory for common decency in Alabama... finally!!  Congratulations!!

Sadly, there are still over 600,000 sychophants, pedophiles, and Klanners who support Moore in Alabama.  Jim Inhofe and Breadburner - Oklahoma - big supporters, too.  Eternal vigilance is required.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2215 on: December 13, 2017, 09:45:26 am »

The national media is claiming this morning that Jones' victory is a major repudiation of Republicans and Trump and could be a sign of what is to come in the mid-terms. 

I'm not sure I buy this near as much as the allegations against Moore are what sank him.  Of course the strong backing from Steve Bannon could have been an issue.  Bannon is a horrible human, much like Moore is apparently.  Candidates would do well to shy away from endorsements from Trump and Bannon in the 2018 mid-terms.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2216 on: December 13, 2017, 09:56:04 am »

Congratulations to the voters of Alabama who chose the betterment of their country and their state over crass partisanship. We need moral people in the world's most powerful deliberative body. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is the beginning of a sea change in our politics. We can hope.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2217 on: December 13, 2017, 09:57:32 am »

The national media is claiming this morning that Jones' victory is a major repudiation of Republicans and Trump and could be a sign of what is to come in the mid-terms. 

I'm not sure I buy this near as much as the allegations against Moore are what sank him.  Of course the strong backing from Steve Bannon could have been an issue.  Bannon is a horrible human, much like Moore is apparently.  Candidates would do well to shy away from endorsements from Trump and Bannon in the 2018 mid-terms.

This election, taken by itself, I would agree, but there are other changes nationally that have to give Republicans huge pause. For example in Jenks we now have a young, female, gay Democrat as State Senator, so, we will see.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2218 on: December 13, 2017, 10:37:46 am »

This election, taken by itself, I would agree, but there are other changes nationally that have to give Republicans huge pause. For example in Jenks we now have a young, female, gay Democrat as State Senator, so, we will see.

Comedy/tragedy:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940904649728708609

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2219 on: December 13, 2017, 10:48:05 am »

Everybody claims a mandate - Trump did it with the slimmest of margins - the Dems are gonna do it here, also with the slimmest of margins.

I think you are right - probably 2/3 of it was Moore self-inflicted.  Bannon is very good buddies with Trump, and between the two of them, the other 1/3 of the "problem" was here.

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org