A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:25:03 pm
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455110 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2175 on: December 05, 2017, 10:27:09 pm »

If making a cake for a gay wedding is endorsing homosexuality, then voting for a pedophile is endorsing pedophilia...only more so.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2176 on: December 05, 2017, 10:47:04 pm »

News flash - Paul Manafort is banned from the 2018 Olympic Games....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2177 on: December 05, 2017, 11:05:44 pm »

News flash - Paul Manafort is banned from the 2018 Olympic Games....

+1
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2178 on: December 06, 2017, 06:53:33 am »

If making a cake for a gay wedding is endorsing homosexuality, then voting for a pedophile is endorsing pedophilia...only more so.

Well, the other one endorses, well, you know what (Bill's "habits"), so it looks like about 90%+ of the country shares in that endorsement of not good stuff.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2179 on: December 06, 2017, 09:14:10 am »

Well, the other one endorses, well, you know what (Bill's "habits"), so it looks like about 90%+ of the country shares in that endorsement of not good stuff.

The other one what endorses what? You're slipping. Badly.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2180 on: December 06, 2017, 09:54:27 am »

The other one what endorses what? You're slipping. Badly.

Yeah, last time I checked, Billy wasn't accused of sexually harassing a 14 year old.  May not be totally apples and oranges, but you get my drift.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2181 on: December 06, 2017, 10:13:35 am »

Trump wants to create a secret spy agency that reports only to him
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-for-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2182 on: December 06, 2017, 10:14:14 am »

Yeah, last time I checked, Billy wasn't accused of sexually harassing a 14 year old.  May not be totally apples and oranges, but you get my drift.

I think parsing out which behavior is more abhorrent isn't a road we want to go down. I think the battle may have already been lost at that point.

Personally if you ask me which I would rather have taken advantage of, my wife or my 8 year old daughter (even if she was 16), I would tell you it doesn't matter because the offender is going to be dead in about 5 seconds.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2183 on: December 06, 2017, 10:53:43 am »

I think parsing out which behavior is more abhorrent isn't a road we want to go down. I think the battle may have already been lost at that point.

Personally if you ask me which I would rather have taken advantage of, my wife or my 8 year old daughter (even if she was 16), I would tell you it doesn't matter because the offender is going to be dead in about 5 seconds.

Jesus, get over it. Bill Clinton last ran for office in 1996, more than two decades ago. And at the time he was accused of a single instance of harassment that he denied but has since settled. It’s a long time ago and he hasn’t held office in this century. He’s irrelevant now, get over it.

The current president has been accused of a lot more than Clinton ever was including rape and peeping on under-aged girls. The current candidate in Alabama for Senate that the current president has endorsed and that the RNC is funding is credibly accused of child molestation and being a child sex predator. Clinton is not relevant to this current conversation.

Other currently relevant items you can talk about are a current Democratic senator that has been accused credibly of serial groping and has been asked to leave, but has not to this point. He needs to go.  A current Democratic Congressman has settled a case of harassment and is resigning. Another current Democratic congressman has been accused of making an campaign employee uncomfortable and has not resigned, he should go through a process to see if that accusation is credible and if it rises to a point of his needing to go.

A current Republican congressman has settled a case of harassment with taxpayer money and has not resigned or been asked to resign which is wrong, both in the harassment and in his using taxpayer money to settle a case against him for his actions. He needs to go.

And let’s go back to current Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. He needs to resign too.

The Republican Party needs to decide what they stand for, because as of right now, currently, it’s NOTHING at all. It’s all about wore money to the rich and hating women, minorities, gays and the poor.  Oh, and abortion, which is cute when Republicans won’t protect children from molestation or fund their healthcare because they just gave a billion dollars to the rich and corporations.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #2184 on: December 06, 2017, 11:36:13 am »

Really?  No, seriously, that is not valid.  There is a very distinct difference between adult-to-adult behavior and adult-to-child behavior.  If you don't get that fundamental difference, then there is no further conversation.  This shouldn't require elaboration or parsing out.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2185 on: December 06, 2017, 11:46:23 am »

Really?  No, seriously, that is not valid.  There is a very distinct difference between adult-to-adult behavior and adult-to-child behavior.  If you don't get that fundamental difference, then there is no further conversation.  This shouldn't require elaboration or parsing out.

The lengths that apparent Trump supporters will go to so they can justify what Roy Moore and others have done is truly baffling.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2186 on: December 06, 2017, 11:54:47 am »

Billy Bob isn't the pedophile.  You know better than that...

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2187 on: December 06, 2017, 11:55:42 am »

Billy Bob isn't the pedophile.  You know better than that...

Follow his response above...maybe not.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2188 on: December 06, 2017, 01:01:51 pm »

Nobody parsing anything - Billy Bob's adventures have been repeatedly shown to be consensual - just like Newt Gingrich.  And not with minor children.  Nor against the will of the other participants.  Like Roy Moore.  Trump.  Etc.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2189 on: December 06, 2017, 01:14:25 pm »

Welp. Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capitol. We all know what that means—more evidence of Russian collusion.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org