A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:18:05 pm
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1467939 times)
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2055 on: November 22, 2017, 10:44:22 pm »

So Triggered.

Anyway, a direct quote from the Pedo Donhttp://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

And girls, not from Miss Universe, but Miss Teen USA, talk about him walking in on them naked with all of them 19 and younger and some as young as 15:https://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/a-fifth-teen-beauty-queen-says-trump-visited-dressing-room?utm_term=.xiok7APlv#.rvBPQ5nV0

Trump on video talks about dating a 10 year old girl in 10 years, ON VIDEO
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-girl-dating-comments-sexual-assault-claims-republican-party-a7358686.html

Trump ON VIDEO telling 14 year old girls he will be dating them soon:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/300928-trump-told-14-year-old-girl-hell-be-dating-her-soon

Verdict - Team Pedo.

Me thinks you were the one triggered.  I am not even a Republican nor did I even vote for Trump.

Regarding your first and second link, I knew about this and agree with you.  With that said why didn't anyone say anything?  Report to police?  Arrest him?  Why nothing about this come out till he's running for president?  He had one of the top shows on tv for years and the media was SILENT.  Why wasn't there a line a mile long outside the police station?

Regarding the last 2 links, I knew about these and IMHO he can't hold a candle to creepy uncle joe.

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2056 on: November 22, 2017, 10:52:19 pm »

"Kabaddi forever" and "Paul Joseph Watson" are CNN reporters?

I apologize.

Well people, here's a good example of being obtuse.  I tell him the clips in the videos are from c-span or CNN and he then mentions the names of the channels that uploaded them.  yeah Kabaddi Forever is a CNN reporter. 

The second video is just the straight video from c-span and he still doesn't like it.  I bet if I posted an anti-Trump video from either of those two channels he'd be all "like omg <3 <3 <3 more trump pedo gate! omg kekekeke"

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2057 on: November 22, 2017, 11:15:00 pm »

"Paul Joseph Watson", author of hard hitting stories like "Eminem is a complete Idiot" and "Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman" and some guy named "Kabaddi forever" are CNN reporters?

I apologize.

Well, since you you drew objection to Watson's video "Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman" and that video is based from the original article at the USA Today "'Transracial' man, born white, says he feels Filipino" https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/13/transracial-man-born-white-says-he-feels-filipino/858043001/    I think your beef is more with the USA Today then with Watson.

anyway, if you don't like either one of those channel uploaders then go to Youtube and search and pick whatever one you want.  There's hundreds there.

BTW I do think Eminem is a complete idiot.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2058 on: November 22, 2017, 11:28:21 pm »

anyway, if you don't like either one of those channel uploaders then go to Youtube and search and pick whatever one you want.  There's hundreds there.

No, I don't get my news from YouTube. I'm not an idiot.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2059 on: November 22, 2017, 11:30:24 pm »

Me thinks you were the one triggered.  I am not even a Republican nor did I even vote for Trump.

Sure you didn't. Funny how so many voted for Trump but now don't have the courage of standing behind their choice.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:35:44 pm by swake » Logged
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2060 on: November 22, 2017, 11:45:30 pm »

No, I don't get my news from YouTube. I'm not an idiot.

wow....this statement is again very telling.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2061 on: November 22, 2017, 11:47:46 pm »

wow....this statement is again very telling.

You think?
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2062 on: November 22, 2017, 11:50:22 pm »

Sure you didn't. Funny how so many voted for Trump but now don't have the courage of standing behind their choice.

Now he's calling me a liar.   Cool

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2063 on: November 22, 2017, 11:51:59 pm »

You think?

Absolutely.  Every news service is on Youtube.  Or maybe you're getting your news from the same lamestream media that lied us into Iraq, such as NBC "exploding chevy pickups" News or ABC "Food Lion" news.

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2064 on: November 23, 2017, 12:04:40 am »

swake,

Since you're so triggered by youtube videos, here's the original source (from nearly 3 years ago!) from the Washington Post  https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/18/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-creepy-uncle-joe-biden/?utm_term=.7c5dddc13144

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2065 on: November 23, 2017, 12:21:16 am »

Now he's calling me a liar.   Cool

If the hanging chad fits.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2066 on: November 23, 2017, 12:21:55 am »

Absolutely.  Every news service is on Youtube.  Or maybe you're getting your news from the same lamestream media that lied us into Iraq, such as NBC "exploding chevy pickups" News or ABC "Food Lion" news.

Lamestream media?  chill out there Hannity.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2067 on: November 23, 2017, 12:29:17 am »

swake,

Since you're so triggered by youtube videos, here's the original source (from nearly 3 years ago!) from the Washington Post  https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/18/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-creepy-uncle-joe-biden/?utm_term=.7c5dddc13144

How the frack can I be triggered by something I don't watch? You, again, are confused.

As for Joe, I do think he's creepy and I think there is a good chance he will be caught up in the current outings of politicians that are sexual predators. That outing shouldn't be political, it's just about right v wrong. It will hit both parties. 

Biden hasn't been accused of anything yet, it may well happen but to this point it has not. If he is and the accusation is credible he should go down. I will not support him running for president regardless.

Trump has already been outed as a predator, and of females as young as 10 years old. You can defend that all you want, but it means you are fully Team Pedo.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2068 on: November 23, 2017, 03:35:52 am »

How the frack can I be triggered by something I don't watch? You, again, are confused.

As for Joe, I do think he's creepy and I think there is a good chance he will be caught up in the current outings of politicians that are sexual predators. That outing shouldn't be political, it's just about right v wrong. It will hit both parties.  

Biden hasn't been accused of anything yet, it may well happen but to this point it has not. If he is and the accusation is credible he should go down. I will not support him running for president regardless.

Trump has already been outed as a predator, and of females as young as 10 years old. You can defend that all you want, but it means you are fully Team Pedo.

And you are still basing allegations that have not been proven in court, and there have been no convictions as a result of a court case (other than  Ivanka who later recounted her allegations and that wasn't even a conviction that was a bitter divorce battle that brings out all kinds of BS) from anyone. I don't care which side of the isle you are on, allegations should be investigated and if evidence proves that a crime has been committed, take it to trial and let a jury decide.

Apparently, if there is an allegation, guilt is presumed first. You all would rather accuse, crucify and ruin someone without a trial, but excuse someone like Teddy Kennedy (when he was alive) of an indiscretion. And no this is not a straw man comparison, look at those that have been ruined by false allegations that were tried in the court of the media.

We don't need to drain just the swamp/cesspool, we need to drain the sex pool on both sides, but it needs to be done on actual evidence and payoff's with the slush fund they use.

You probably think that Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley were right and the court got it wrong.

You know, I would like an investigation into Maxine Waters stated that Reginald Denny got what he deserved and that the riots in LA were justified after the no conviction of the LAPD in the Rodney King beating.

At the home of defendant Damian Williams, around the corner from Florence and Normandie, police cars cruised by and helicopters buzzed the neighborhood.

But the dozen young men gathered there remained calm as word of the verdicts came down, as did the neighborhood. With bottles of juice, bags of chips and cans of Olde English 800 malt liquor, they exulted over the news, fielding congratulatory calls and welcoming a steady stream of well-wishers, who ranged from a congresswoman to the neighborhood plumber.

"It's a celebration," said Jimmy Williams, 22, a cousin of the defendant. Meanwhile, the defendant's brother, Mark Jackson, promised a massive block party when the last verdict is read.

"We have an opportunity for justice to prevail," said Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles), who stopped by to congratulate the group early in the afternoon. Her pleasure at the verdicts was echoed by Gwen Miller, whose son, Antoine Miller, is awaiting trial for his alleged role at Florence and Normandie.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-10-19/news/mn-47451_1_damian-williams/2
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:23:59 am by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2069 on: November 23, 2017, 09:55:14 am »

And you are still basing allegations that have not been proven in court, and there have been no convictions as a result of a court case (other than  Ivanka who later recounted her allegations and that wasn't even a conviction that was a bitter divorce battle that brings out all kinds of BS) from anyone. I don't care which side of the isle you are on, allegations should be investigated and if evidence proves that a crime has been committed, take it to trial and let a jury decide.

Apparently, if there is an allegation, guilt is presumed first. You all would rather accuse, crucify and ruin someone without a trial, but excuse someone like Teddy Kennedy (when he was alive) of an indiscretion. And no this is not a straw man comparison, look at those that have been ruined by false allegations that were tried in the court of the media.

We don't need to drain just the swamp/cesspool, we need to drain the sex pool on both sides, but it needs to be done on actual evidence and payoff's with the slush fund they use.

You probably think that Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley were right and the court got it wrong.

You know, I would like an investigation into Maxine Waters stated that Reginald Denny got what he deserved and that the riots in LA were justified after the no conviction of the LAPD in the Rodney King beating.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-10-19/news/mn-47451_1_damian-williams/2

This isn't a court of law, it's about elected public servants and the voters they answer to. Voters certainly can and should use a standard of per preponderance of the evidence when choosing leaders. The standard to be a Senator or President should be very high.

Not all of these actions are even illegal. An adult man hitting on or even sleeping with a 16 year child sadly isn't illegal in many states. But it damn sure should keep him from office. In your work life there are many actions that will get you fired that are not criminal. The same is true of our elected leaders.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org