A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:56:57 am
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454992 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2040 on: November 21, 2017, 11:59:33 pm »

Well, how about that... concern about your buddie's screw up letting 4 soldiers get killed...   And Trump's minions letting the body of one of them lay there for two days. 

Now, if we could just get some "concern" and investigations about the 87 people killed and hundreds wounded during Baby Bush's regime....

My "buddy". How about I am not a tribal douchebag like some lefties in this place. I have called out Trump when he is wrong, and given Obama credit when due.

As for this issue, I am not going to go down this stupid political road with you on this. We have four dead Americans and I want to know what the hell happened. And I can do that without looking at something "Baby Bush" or any "minions" did. And on that subject, can you get a new shtick?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2041 on: November 22, 2017, 12:05:14 am »

So today, Trump issues an endorsement of sorts for Roy Moore saying the Democrat is just too liberal so we need to support Moore.

Suppose Trump and Moore have partied together in the past?

I listened to that and agreed with some of the pundits who called it a "non-endorsement endorsement". It was almost like Trump was asking the Alabama voters to hold their noses on Moore and vote against Jones. Probably not a bad "pick your poison" strategy with the candidate favoring tax cuts and limiting abortion being the less lethal.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2042 on: November 22, 2017, 08:46:36 am »

I listened to that and agreed with some of the pundits who called it a "non-endorsement endorsement". It was almost like Trump was asking the Alabama voters to hold their noses on Moore and vote against Jones. Probably not a bad "pick your poison" strategy with the candidate favoring tax cuts and limiting abortion being the less lethal.

Hey, look. Guido is Team Pedo! Who could have guessed it?

Oh, and Guid, once you play the Pedo card you can no longer play the abortion card. You don't give a crap about kids once you support child molesters. It's just taxes for you, always was.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:56:31 am by swake » Logged
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2043 on: November 22, 2017, 10:39:44 am »

Hey, look. Guido is Team Pedo! Who could have guessed it?

Oh, and Guid, once you play the Pedo card you can no longer play the abortion card. You don't give a crap about kids once you support child molesters. It's just taxes for you, always was.

Connecting the dots again I see. Shocking you came to that conclusion. Just shocking.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2044 on: November 22, 2017, 10:45:53 am »

And I think the name "Team Pedo" has already been called for...

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2045 on: November 22, 2017, 05:14:42 pm »

My "buddy". How about I am not a tribal douchebag like some lefties in this place. I have called out Trump when he is wrong, and given Obama credit when due.

As for this issue, I am not going to go down this stupid political road with you on this. We have four dead Americans and I want to know what the hell happened. And I can do that without looking at something "Baby Bush" or any "minions" did. And on that subject, can you get a new shtick?

Right.  Got it... so his pedophilia is ok.  His calling our POW's is ok.  His criminal activities on Federal housing law is ok.  His grabbing women's crotches is ok.  His serial molestation of women is ok.  His serial adultery is ok.  His ridicule of handicapped people is ok.

Just as we have seen for over a year....

Where was your concern about dead Americans when Baby Bush got 87 killed in embassy attacks??  And hundreds wounded.  Where was your concern about dead Americans when Baby Bush sent them to Iraq for no reason at all and got more than 4,000  killed for nothing except appeasement of his pride ?? 

And yes, we know why you don't wanna go down this path...it's all to obvious why none of the RWRE wants to go down this path.  Too much truth and reality lay that way.

But it ain't Hillary....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2046 on: November 22, 2017, 05:18:45 pm »

Why, yes...yes it has...

Decades ago... Police officers were warned to keep Roy Moore away from high school cheerleaders. And Roy was banned from a local mall for predatory behavior towards teen-age girls. Just like Trump at his "beauty pageant" and all those 16 year old girls for years.  Birds of a feather....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-were-told-keep-roy-160039289.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2047 on: November 22, 2017, 07:42:05 pm »

No, he never won another election and is now in prison. There will be people outed on both sides in the coming months, too many nasty people are drawn to power. This shouldn't be political, just right and wrong.

The issue it's how the Republican Party is dealing with offenders and victims now. Fake wedge issues like worrying about children being molested by scary transgender people in restrooms is SO 2016. Now Republicans just don't care about child sex predators and some medium level child molestation so long as the candidate votes the right way on tax cuts and hates immigrants.

Trump sits in office and Moore is about to be elected with Trump's approval. Both as pedos. Reaganism and conservatism are dead, replaced by Trumpism.  The Republican party under Trump is full on Team Pedo, love it or leave it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:45:09 pm by swake » Logged
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2048 on: November 22, 2017, 10:05:41 pm »

Right.  Got it... so his pedophilia is ok.  His calling our POW's is ok.  His criminal activities on Federal housing law is ok.  His grabbing women's crotches is ok.  His serial molestation of women is ok.  His serial adultery is ok.  His ridicule of handicapped people is ok.

Just as we have seen for over a year....

Where was your concern about dead Americans when Baby Bush got 87 killed in embassy attacks??  And hundreds wounded.  Where was your concern about dead Americans when Baby Bush sent them to Iraq for no reason at all and got more than 4,000  killed for nothing except appeasement of his pride ?? 

And yes, we know why you don't wanna go down this path...it's all to obvious why none of the RWRE wants to go down this path.  Too much truth and reality lay that way.

But it ain't Hillary....

What Trump pedophilia?  If this were true it would be the lead news story on tv NON-STOP and everyone knows it.  They're looking for anything to grumble at him about, like the rediculous articles about him drinking the fiji water like CBS' "Trump pauses during remarks for sip of water" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pauses-during-remarks-to-sip-water/     and    Newsweek's "Here's scientific proof that Trump's hands are too small to hold a water bottle like a normal adult"  http://www.newsweek.com/heres-scientific-proof-trumps-hands-are-too-small-hold-water-bottle-normal-712944

Such fine examples of journalism.  Makes me wish I'd taken journalism now.

I'm not sure what you mean about POW stuff, but I'm going to guess you mean Trump's remarks about that regarding McCain?  I stood up and clapped when Trump said that about McCain.  McCain is a lousy congressman and was a lousy military pilot.  NUMEROUS places have gone into his past as well as what can be gone into since much of it is still classified.  There's a reason he is called "songbird McCain" and "johnny wetstart" for his antics as a POW and what happened on the USS Forrestal.  NO ONE in the United States has done their best more than John McCain to stop the investigations into finding American POWs in Vietnam.  Again, this is NOT a secret.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

It's funny that numerous shows I listen to have people calling up from Arizona and their entire family are R and all their friends are R and they all know no one that votes for McCain.

Of course the warmongers would like him since he's ready to bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.  He loves war so much he is just salivating over getting another war going.  Just another anti-American trying to pass himself off as the opposite.

Serial Molestation of women?  Trumps accusers?  We have Jessica Drake (represented by Gloria Allred) who opened an online sex shop the day before accusing Donald Trump of offering her $10,000 for sex.  We also have the accusation by Jessica Leeds that claims he put up the arm rest on a Braniff Boeing 707 flight in 1979 and groped her.  Only problem is by 1975 Braniff didn't have any Boeing 707 aircraft so there obviously wasn't any in 1979.  Also, a witness on that flight claims she wasn't wearing a dress as she had claimed but was wearing a pantsuit.  Others like Jill Harth occused him in the early 1990s, but the sexual assault lawsuit was dropped after they settled a business lawsuit.  Ms Harth then worked as a makeup artist at a 2015 Trump campaign rally?  Really?  Then we have Katie Johnson, aka Jane Doe, who up and disappeared leaving all her interviews undone.  Just reading more on this case now.  Good grief, shopping her testimony around for $1 million by an ex-producer of The Jerry Springer Show?  She dropped it after Donald Trump threatened to kill her?  So that means something was said either in writing or verbally.  Let's see it.  Let's hear it.  Where is it?

Karena Virginia represented by Gloria Allred?  That says it all.
Summer Zervos represented by Gloria Allred?  That says it all.

I also find it quite humerous that Charlie Rose was at the forefront of the attacks on Trump over the kitty tape.  Isn't there some phrase about rocks and glass houses and he who is without sin...

The ridiculing of handicapped people is just FUD.  Numerous people have done videos on this debunking all of that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eoyfu2BsQs
I knew it was false right off the bat because mocking someone's disability would be political suicide for anyone.  If someone said Hilary Clinton did it I wouldn't of believed it either for the previous stated reason.  It's funny, Trump donated $$$ to a young girl with bone disease and no one ever talks about that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

As to the comment about war and people killed.....They ALL share blame in this and that means Ds and Rs.  This goes for Obama, too.  Obama blasted Libya and turned that into a mess and don't get me started on Syria.  hmmm didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize?  so much for that.

Hilary?  This the same Hilary That Donna Brazile was on the verge of replacing with Biden?

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2049 on: November 22, 2017, 10:09:51 pm »

Why, yes...yes it has...

Decades ago... Police officers were warned to keep Roy Moore away from high school cheerleaders. And Roy was banned from a local mall for predatory behavior towards teen-age girls. Just like Trump at his "beauty pageant" and all those 16 year old girls for years.  Birds of a feather....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-were-told-keep-roy-160039289.html

The original source of the Moore being banned from the mall charge was The New Yorker.   TV station WBRC tracked down a former manager of the mall, Barnes Boyle, who stated Moore was never banned from the mall.  The New Yorker has now conceded that,  “We cannot confirm that,” in regard to the magazine’s charges in the story.

Maybe they should hire a journalist?

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2050 on: November 22, 2017, 10:13:57 pm »

No, he never won another election and is now in prison. There will be people outed on both sides in the coming months, too many nasty people are drawn to power. This shouldn't be political, just right and wrong.

The issue it's how the Republican Party is dealing with offenders and victims now. Fake wedge issues like worrying about children being molested by scary transgender people in restrooms is SO 2016. Now Republicans just don't care about child sex predators and some medium level child molestation so long as the candidate votes the right way on tax cuts and hates immigrants.

Trump sits in office and Moore is about to be elected with Trump's approval. Both as pedos. Reaganism and conservatism are dead, replaced by Trumpism.  The Republican party under Trump is full on Team Pedo, love it or leave it.

The democrats have their cojones going after Moore and Trump when so much has been debunked all the while they tried to put the wife of the Bill Clinton in office and now they're going to try and put creeeeeeepy Joe Biden in there as president in 2020.  His fetishes for young girls are really, really creepy.   The fact that the democrats say nothing over this is extremely telling.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Even Jeff Sessions knows....Biden tries to touch Sessions' granddaughter and Sessions swats Biden's hand away and then rushes away.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2051 on: November 22, 2017, 10:19:28 pm »

What Trump pedophilia?  If this were true it would be the lead news story on tv NON-STOP and everyone knows it.  They're looking for anything to grumble at him about, like the rediculous articles about him drinking the fiji water like CBS' "Trump pauses during remarks for sip of water" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pauses-during-remarks-to-sip-water/     and    Newsweek's "Here's scientific proof that Trump's hands are too small to hold a water bottle like a normal adult"  http://www.newsweek.com/heres-scientific-proof-trumps-hands-are-too-small-hold-water-bottle-normal-712944

Such fine examples of journalism.  Makes me wish I'd taken journalism now.

I'm not sure what you mean about POW stuff, but I'm going to guess you mean Trump's remarks about that regarding McCain?  I stood up and clapped when Trump said that about McCain.  McCain is a lousy congressman and was a lousy military pilot.  NUMEROUS places have gone into his past as well as what can be gone into since much of it is still classified.  There's a reason he is called "songbird McCain" and "johnny wetstart" for his antics as a POW and what happened on the USS Forrestal.  NO ONE in the United States has done their best more than John McCain to stop the investigations into finding American POWs in Vietnam.  Again, this is NOT a secret.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

It's funny that numerous shows I listen to have people calling up from Arizona and their entire family are R and all their friends are R and they all know no one that votes for McCain.

Of course the warmongers would like him since he's ready to bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.  He loves war so much he is just salivating over getting another war going.  Just another anti-American trying to pass himself off as the opposite.

Serial Molestation of women?  Trumps accusers?  We have Jessica Drake (represented by Gloria Allred) who opened an online sex shop the day before accusing Donald Trump of offering her $10,000 for sex.  We also have the accusation by Jessica Leeds that claims he put up the arm rest on a Braniff Boeing 707 flight in 1979 and groped her.  Only problem is by 1975 Braniff didn't have any Boeing 707 aircraft so there obviously wasn't any in 1979.  Also, a witness on that flight claims she wasn't wearing a dress as she had claimed but was wearing a pantsuit.  Others like Jill Harth occused him in the early 1990s, but the sexual assault lawsuit was dropped after they settled a business lawsuit.  Ms Harth then worked as a makeup artist at a 2015 Trump campaign rally?  Really?  Then we have Katie Johnson, aka Jane Doe, who up and disappeared leaving all her interviews undone.  Just reading more on this case now.  Good grief, shopping her testimony around for $1 million by an ex-producer of The Jerry Springer Show?  She dropped it after Donald Trump threatened to kill her?  So that means something was said either in writing or verbally.  Let's see it.  Let's hear it.  Where is it?

Karena Virginia represented by Gloria Allred?  That says it all.
Summer Zervos represented by Gloria Allred?  That says it all.

I also find it quite humerous that Charlie Rose was at the forefront of the attacks on Trump over the kitty tape.  Isn't there some phrase about rocks and glass houses and he who is without sin...

The ridiculing of handicapped people is just FUD.  Numerous people have done videos on this debunking all of that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eoyfu2BsQs
I knew it was false right off the bat because mocking someone's disability would be political suicide for anyone.  If someone said Hilary Clinton did it I wouldn't of believed it either for the previous stated reason.  It's funny, Trump donated $$$ to a young girl with bone disease and no one ever talks about that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

As to the comment about war and people killed.....They ALL share blame in this and that means Ds and Rs.  This goes for Obama, too.  Obama blasted Libya and turned that into a mess and don't get me started on Syria.  hmmm didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize?  so much for that.

Hilary?  This the same Hilary That Donna Brazile was on the verge of replacing with Biden?

So Triggered.

Anyway, a direct quote from the Pedo Don
“Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it’s your obligation to do that,” Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.

“Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I’ve been very good,” he added.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

And girls, not from Miss Universe, but Miss Teen USA, talk about him walking in on them naked with all of them 19 and younger and some as young as 15:
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy." The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/a-fifth-teen-beauty-queen-says-trump-visited-dressing-room?utm_term=.xiok7APlv#.rvBPQ5nV0

Trump on video talks about dating a 10 year old girl in 10 years, ON VIDEO
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-girl-dating-comments-sexual-assault-claims-republican-party-a7358686.html

Trump ON VIDEO telling 14 year old girls he will be dating them soon:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/300928-trump-told-14-year-old-girl-hell-be-dating-her-soon

Verdict - Team Pedo.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2052 on: November 22, 2017, 10:23:42 pm »

The democrats have their cojones going after Moore and Trump when so much has been debunked all the while they tried to put the wife of the Bill Clinton in office and now they're going to try and put creeeeeeepy Joe Biden in there as president in 2020.  His fetishes for young girls are really, really creepy.   The fact that the democrats say nothing over this is extremely telling.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Even Jeff Sessions knows....Biden tries to touch Sessions' granddaughter and Sessions swats Biden's hand away and then rushes away.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0

Ohh, You Tube video news. Straight from a basement in St Petersburg. Good call.
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2053 on: November 22, 2017, 10:30:57 pm »

Ohh, You Tube video news. Straight from a basement in St Petersburg. Good call.

Again, this is a very telling statement.  All the videos are from CNN or c-span.  I didn't realize CNN and c-span were agents of Russian intelligence!  Putin must have been that deep-voiced guy that said "THIS...IS CNN."  I knew it!

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2054 on: November 22, 2017, 10:41:10 pm »

Again, this is a very telling statement.  All the videos are from CNN or c-span.  I didn't realize CNN and c-span were agents of Russian intelligence!  Putin must have been that deep-voiced guy that said "THIS...IS CNN."  I knew it!

"Paul Joseph Watson", author of hard hitting stories like "Eminem is a complete Idiot" and "Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman" and some guy named "Kabaddi forever" are CNN reporters?

I apologize.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:45:54 pm by swake » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org