A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:51:37 am
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454905 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2025 on: November 19, 2017, 10:47:19 am »

“I know this photo was taken before he ran for public office,” Jost added, “but it was also taken after he was a sophomore in high school.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/11/19/snl-goes-after-former-cast-member-sen-al-franken/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2026 on: November 20, 2017, 07:49:44 am »

“I know this photo was taken before he ran for public office,” Jost added, “but it was also taken after he was a sophomore in high school.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/11/19/snl-goes-after-former-cast-member-sen-al-franken/

SNL has always been into the 'politically incorrect' - it's in their DNA.  Always lots of sexual innuendo, etc.   Jane Curtin even flashed the camera on Weekend Update one time...very long time ago...  Anyone who hasn't done their homework on working with the whole crew may be surprised.  As Leeann was...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2027 on: November 20, 2017, 09:38:39 am »

So much enthusiasm about a comedians bad taste jokes.  And yet, crickets on Moore.  And Trump pedophilia.  And Trump raping his first wife at knife-point.   Priorities in proper alignment all right.

Ivanka eventually walked back her allegations.  No different than the various stories given by some of Clinton's accusers.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2028 on: November 20, 2017, 09:45:18 am »

Ivanka eventually walked back her allegations.  No different than the various stories given by some of Clinton's accusers.

Ivanka walked it back as part of the divorce settlement, which was then sealed. None of Trump's other accusers have reversed themselves.

Clinton has three accusers, and the third one from his years in the White House is probably not truthful. The other two I believe including Broaddrick, whose story has changed over the years from legal testimony that nothing happened, to assault finally to rape. I am sure she was at least assaulted and she likely was raped.

I don't think any of them have taken back their accusations recently.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2029 on: November 20, 2017, 11:09:42 am »

Ivanka walked it back as part of the divorce settlement, which was then sealed. None of Trump's other accusers have reversed themselves.

What GOP values? Republicans will back an alleged child predator if it means they can win
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-republican-roy-moore-values-20171120-story.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2030 on: November 20, 2017, 12:07:08 pm »

Kellyanne Conway on Roy Moore: 'We want the votes' for tax bill

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/kellyanne-conway-roy-moore-fox-interview/index.html

The "Fox & Friends" hosts seemed surprised by Conway's remarks, and host Brian Kilmeade cut in, "So vote Roy Moore?"
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2031 on: November 20, 2017, 07:55:00 pm »

Clinton has three accusers, and the third one from his years in the White House is probably not truthful. The other two I believe including Broaddrick, whose story has changed over the years from legal testimony that nothing happened, to assault finally to rape. I am sure she was at least assaulted and she likely was raped.

I don't think any of them have taken back their accusations recently.

I don't believe that is correct about Ivanka.  She explained it later on and I know I have previously posted the link.  I really don't care that much to dig it up again as it might be construed I'm defending a complete D-Bag whom I cannot stand.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2032 on: November 20, 2017, 09:48:19 pm »

SNL has always been into the 'politically incorrect' - it's in their DNA.  Always lots of sexual innuendo, etc.   Jane Curtin even flashed the camera on Weekend Update one time...very long time ago...  Anyone who hasn't done their homework on working with the whole crew may be surprised.  As Leeann was...

Yeah, she was wearing a bra, and it wasn't censored. (That was probably done after Julie Andrews bared her breasts in Blake Edwards movie "SOB")  Franken acted out groping a person sleeping on a plane that had no idea what was going on. And as for Judge Moore, it's allegations not proven fact. While I think he is an arrogant, power hungry, take advantage of his position idiot, (Creek County Judge with a sex toy under his bench) it's still an allegation. Just like everything you allege against Trump. Until there is a court hearing, and it's proved beyond a doubt that the events happened, it's still an allegation. But I forget, we are a country of you are guilty until proven innocent. That's the way it is now isn't it?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 09:52:43 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2033 on: November 20, 2017, 10:07:00 pm »

Goes pretty well with that wedding ring...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2034 on: November 21, 2017, 11:47:46 am »

I still need some answers over what happened in Niger. We lost four soldiers without a satisfactory explanation as for why. Today we are learning that more remains of Johnson were located—long after his funeral.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2035 on: November 21, 2017, 05:42:08 pm »

I still need some answers over what happened in Niger. We lost four soldiers without a satisfactory explanation as for why. Today we are learning that more remains of Johnson were located—long after his funeral.

Well, how about that... concern about your buddie's screw up letting 4 soldiers get killed...   And Trump's minions letting the body of one of them lay there for two days. 

Now, if we could just get some "concern" and investigations about the 87 people killed and hundreds wounded during Baby Bush's regime....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2036 on: November 21, 2017, 09:14:07 pm »

So today, Trump issues an endorsement of sorts for Roy Moore saying the Democrat is just too liberal so we need to support Moore.

Suppose Trump and Moore have partied together in the past?

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2037 on: November 21, 2017, 09:23:18 pm »

*snip*
But I forget, we are a country of you are guilty until proven innocent. That's the way it is now isn't it?

That would be correct.

anyway....To start off with people seem to be confused about IVANA and IVANKA.  IVANKA is the daughter and IVANA is his first wife.  I think you all are talking about IVANA.

As regards Ivana and the supposed rape is this the same Ivana that was on tv a month ago all laughing and giddy as she describes how she talks to Donald every 2 weeks and gives him advice that he should Twitter more?  She doesn't seem too upset at Donald over a violent rape to me?  She even said in 2015 "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."  Ivanka doesn't seem too upset, either?  I know of several young women whose father did inappropriate sexual things (some with other women and some against the young woman's mother) and they never have and never will forgive him.  Most don't want to see their father ever again and won't even visit him.  

It's another nothingburger.  Wait, I forgot, it's Trump so STRIKE 1, Republican so STRIKE 2, both of those are good enough for a STRIKE 3.............
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:26:25 pm by bluelake » Logged

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2038 on: November 21, 2017, 10:37:39 pm »

So today, Trump issues an endorsement of sorts for Roy Moore saying the Democrat is just too liberal so we need to support Moore.

Suppose Trump and Moore have partied together in the past?

I know I'm speaking out of turn since on this board any accusation = GUILTY (as long as it's a Republican)

Another Democrat smear job.  

Beverly Young Nelson, Moore's accuser that is being represented by Gloria Allred.  That was red flag #1 and why I doubted this story from the first I heard it.  I wouldn't trust a thing her or her daughter, Lisa Bloom, say.  with that said...

The entry in the yearbook is an obvious forgery.  The first part (including the first name) is written in a different color ink than the last part, which includes the last name.  Who does that?  The handwriting also does not match.  Then there's the "D.A." written after his name which they say means "District Attorney", which he wasn't, he was an assistant District Attorney.  Regardless, it makes zero sense why someone would even write that in a yearbook.  Now it comes out the "D.A." stands for Judge Moore's assistant, Delbra Adams, when Judge Moore was sitting on Beverly Nelson's 1999 divorce case.  It's also telling that during Nelson's initial news conference with Allred nothing was brought up that Moore was the judge presiding over Nelson's 1999 divorce.  Allred will also not give up the yearbook for analysis.  She won't because that second part of the yearbook signing with 'Moore D.A.' came off of a document that was signed by Moore and Adams during Nelson's divorce proceedings.  What he supposedly wrote in the yearbook also does not add up because  it says, '"Merry Christmas" Christmas 1977.'  Who gets their yearbook before Christmas?  I have several yearbooks and they were handed out at the end of the schoolyear.  This is confirmed in one of my yearbooks I had my favorite teacher sign it and she wrote in my yearbook that she enjoyed having me in her class this year.  She wouldn't have wrote that if I had only been in her class a few months and the schoolyear not even half over.  

Next up, how about Allred's interview on CNN where she was asked point blank if this yearbook entry is a forgery and she evades the question several times and WILL NOT ANSWER IT.  She is also asked if Nelson ever saw Moore write the entry in the yearbook and Allred said she never asked Nelson.  uh.....?

Now her boyfriend that she was with at the time this supposedly happened with Moore says he does not believe her story.  He also says he does not recall her ever worked at any restaurant.

Now Nelson's stepson is saying that he doesn't believe Beverly Nelson and that her accusations are, "One hundred percent a lie."

Next up a former employee of the olde hickory house when Nelson claimed to work says she never saw Nelson there.

Now if you know you've got real evidence against somebody, you don't DARE engage in any kind of fraud, because when that fraud is uncovered, as it has been in this case, it discredits the ENTIRE case.

This isn't even getting to Leigh Corfman (the woman interviewed on the Today Show) and how her own mother, Nancy Wells, contradicts key points of her daughters accusation, like Corfman saying she talked to Roy Moore on a phone in her bedroom to arrange a meeting with Moore, except Wells' said her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during that period.

I hope Moore sends a Thank You note to the Democrats for helping him to win in a landslide.  Next up the Democrats will blame the Russians.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:25:11 pm by bluelake » Logged

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2039 on: November 21, 2017, 11:10:13 pm »

I'm seeing a trend here.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org