A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:14:59 am
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454979 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1995 on: November 15, 2017, 09:42:46 am »

None use disposable plastic, though several require paper filters or one of those fine screen filters. I especially like coffee presses but number one daughter - the other coffee drinker - does not. She complained to SWMBO and SHE came down on me like a ton of bricks. Never upset the family princess.

I have one of the filters that I use with Topeca coffee, they work ok. What's better is a company called Green Mountain I found on Amazon that sells good, organic free trade coffee in Keurig cups.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1996 on: November 15, 2017, 09:58:53 am »

I have one of the filters that I use with Topeca coffee, they work ok. What's better is a company called Green Mountain I found on Amazon that sells good, organic free trade coffee in Keurig cups.

Our company actually uses Keurig and Green Mountain...I like the Green Mountain stuff better actually.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1997 on: November 15, 2017, 10:59:35 am »

Sounds like someone finally got tired of the taste of that brown stuff that Fake Fox News spews all the time...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shep-smith-breaks-fox-news-130805515.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1998 on: November 15, 2017, 11:01:16 am »

Sounds like someone finally got tired of the taste of that brown stuff that Fake Fox News spews all the time...

Shep does this on occasion.  He's about the only sane one over there.  I'm surprised they haven't cut him loose yet.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1999 on: November 15, 2017, 11:03:39 am »

Shep does this on occasion.  He's about the only sane one over there.  I'm surprised they haven't cut him loose yet.

Give it time....they got rid of Colmes.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2000 on: November 15, 2017, 12:00:11 pm »

FYI when I watched the video it was interrupted by a fake "urgent update" malvertisment.  Doing scans locally now but I understand its more a server infection than a client (us), unless, of course, you are tricked into downloading the "update".  

Meanwhile on the topic...  Cut-and-paste condolences:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-tweets-condolences-to-wrong-town-after-mass-shooting/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:19:44 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2001 on: November 16, 2017, 02:27:29 pm »

Might as well post this pic in this thread since the Roy Moore stuff made its way in here. I know, I beat Swake and Hoss in posting this pic because we know they are so concerned about women's issues.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2002 on: November 16, 2017, 03:15:30 pm »

Might as well post this pic in this thread since the Roy Moore stuff made its way in here. I know, I beat Swake and Hoss in posting this pic because we know they are so concerned about women's issues.

Yes, and unlike Roy Moore, he's owned up to what he did and has asked for an ethics hearing.  It's harassment no matter what side of the aisle you're on.

Also, your obsession with myself and Swake borders on stalking.  No means no, Counselor.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2003 on: November 16, 2017, 03:48:38 pm »

I've not posted anything about Moore in this thread. It doesn’t intersect Trump except in that he’s also a sexual predator.

I do believe that Franken should quit. I’m not sure he broke any laws here, I'm not sure how much you can feel someone up through a Kevlar vest, but, a Senator has no business acting like that with women when he is supposed to represent them. He can go. I don’t care about affairs, but harassment and assault should be disqualifiers for high office.  

If you want to talk Moore and Trump, Moore should drop out of the race and Trump should quit or be impeached. Moore clearly is a child molester and sexual predator and he has only escaped the law over the years by intimidation and abuse of power. And having enough time passed that he can't be prosecuted. Same as Trump.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:55:39 pm by swake » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2004 on: November 16, 2017, 04:14:34 pm »

Investigations of sexual abuse by Congress and other leaders is going to be a bloodletting for the right and left, though I do anticipate it to particularly hit the hard core anti-LGBT types. No need for this to get political.

It's Bill Clinton, Trump, now it's HW Bush. I'm guessing Biden will get pulled in too.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2005 on: November 16, 2017, 04:27:36 pm »

The Kush is going to jail too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-judiciary-panel-kushner-had-contacts-about-wikileaks-russian-overtures-he-did-not-disclose/2017/11/16/402586b4-cb05-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.2ec559bcf201

And if you think he didn't tell Daddy Trump, I have some niiice oceanfront land to sell you in North Dakota.

They are all going down.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2006 on: November 16, 2017, 04:37:18 pm »

The Kush is going to jail too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-judiciary-panel-kushner-had-contacts-about-wikileaks-russian-overtures-he-did-not-disclose/2017/11/16/402586b4-cb05-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.2ec559bcf201

And if you think he didn't tell Daddy Trump, I have some niiice oceanfront land to sell you in North Dakota.

They are all going down.

Probably not.  And just watch - Alababa-ma is gonna elect Moore, too.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2007 on: November 16, 2017, 04:39:22 pm »

Admitted, apologized, trying to make it as right as possible for doing wrong.  As contrasted with Moore - you know him...the guy who only did the same as Joseph and Mary according to his minions.  What a rationalization/excuse...

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2008 on: November 16, 2017, 05:43:16 pm »

I've not posted anything about Moore in this thread. It doesn’t intersect Trump except in that he’s also a sexual predator.

I do believe that Franken should quit. I’m not sure he broke any laws here, I'm not sure how much you can feel someone up through a Kevlar vest, but, a Senator has no business acting like that with women when he is supposed to represent them. He can go. I don’t care about affairs, but harassment and assault should be disqualifiers for high office.  

If you want to talk Moore and Trump, Moore should drop out of the race and Trump should quit or be impeached. Moore clearly is a child molester and sexual predator and he has only escaped the law over the years by intimidation and abuse of power. And having enough time passed that he can't be prosecuted. Same as Trump.

To wit Franken was still just a comedian at the time (not a Senator) and the photo resembles a mime pose more than a grope.  Not making excuses for something tasteless, but comparisons to Moore are equating apples to oranges.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2009 on: November 16, 2017, 05:55:59 pm »

Yes, and unlike Roy Moore, he's owned up to what he did and has asked for an ethics hearing.  It's harassment no matter what side of the aisle you're on.

Also, your obsession with myself and Swake borders on stalking.  No means no, Counselor.

He "owned up to it" because there is a freakin photo. What else is Franken going to do? Deny it?

As of for stalking, if you two weren't so creepily attached there would be no reason for you to feel guilty Mark.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org