A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:38:57 pm
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1450520 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1950 on: November 07, 2017, 09:00:00 pm »

Trumpism over. The Virginia governor's race went dem.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1951 on: November 08, 2017, 08:40:26 am »

The man who wrote the anti-trans bill just lost to a trans woman.  Danica Roem - winner.

It's one of those, "Huh,...imagine that..." moments.  Coupled with the governor's election, Virginia may be backing away from the brink.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1952 on: November 08, 2017, 10:52:42 am »

On another front, Trump declared opioids a crisis, and appointed another anti-science commission to talk about it.  Lets see how thats going:

"Marijuana legalization will lead to more drug use, not less drug use, will lead to more death not less death, and the national institute of drug abuse has proven it. There is no reason, if I told you today that anything would make your child two and a half times more likely to be addicted to opioids, you would be getting them as far away from it as you possibly could."

https://www.civilized.life/articles/why-isnt-the-fda-cracking-down-on-chris-christie-for-spreading-false-claims-about-marijuana/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1953 on: November 08, 2017, 11:05:37 am »

On another front, Trump declared opioids a crisis, and appointed another anti-science commission to talk about it.  Lets see how thats going:

"Marijuana legalization will lead to more drug use, not less drug use, will lead to more death not less death, and the national institute of drug abuse has proven it. There is no reason, if I told you today that anything would make your child two and a half times more likely to be addicted to opioids, you would be getting them as far away from it as you possibly could."

https://www.civilized.life/articles/why-isnt-the-fda-cracking-down-on-chris-christie-for-spreading-false-claims-about-marijuana/

Wow, the stupidity from people who apparently have no understanding about the many benefits of Cannabis.  I wonder if they have bothered to study what has happened in states where both medical and recreational MJ use have been legalized.  There is solid evidence out there that CBD and THC have a valuable purpose in steering people away from opioids. 

Just the sheer stupidity.  At what point will Trump declare the earth to be flat and appoint a commission to prove it?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1954 on: November 08, 2017, 11:55:23 am »

Wow, the stupidity from people who apparently have no understanding about the many benefits of Cannabis.  I wonder if they have bothered to study what has happened in states where both medical and recreational MJ use have been legalized.  There is solid evidence out there that CBD and THC have a valuable purpose in steering people away from opioids. 

Just the sheer stupidity.  At what point will Trump declare the earth to be flat and appoint a commission to prove it?

Exactly.  And I know I make fun of Gary Johnston for his love of it, but as someone who used to partake as a youngster (and even a little as I got older finding out that smoking it alleviated huge migraines I got in the 90s), and also as someone who has taken opioids as part of a pain relief regimen (oxycodone to be exact) I can see how those drugs can be abused.  I almost fell into that trap after having some oral surgery done a couple of years ago but luckily I realized it early enough to stop them and switch back to OTC naproxen as my prescription was emptying.  Knowing how cannabis helped my headaches, I can only imagine what they do for all types of pain.  And we've read/seen/heard what CBD oil does for some children with seizures.  It does enough that it made a pretty well-respected neurosurgeon (Sanjay Guptu) complete reverse course on his opinions of it.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1955 on: November 08, 2017, 12:31:27 pm »

A good Russian timeline:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-timeline-election-meddling-2017-11

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1956 on: November 08, 2017, 04:44:01 pm »

Duuuude, we are having a discussion about weed here, do you mind?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1957 on: November 08, 2017, 06:16:43 pm »

Bruuuhhhhh...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1958 on: November 08, 2017, 06:19:13 pm »

You don't have far to drive to get yours...well, the state anyway...I'm not sure how many dispensaries would be in southern Colorado....  Grin

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1959 on: November 08, 2017, 06:45:44 pm »

You don't have far to drive to get yours...well, the state anyway...I'm not sure how many dispensaries would be in southern Colorado....  Grin

Less than an hour.  There's one south of Trinidad proper that I'm sure gets a lot of business from NE NM, and there's a spot with 4 or 5 of them as you get off the interstate in Trinidad.  I purchased some CBD oil when my mother was out here to see if we can gain on her pain and mobility issues.  Like most things I try to do to help, she's too sporadic about acting on it for it to have any real benefit.  Embarrassed

Interesting places and they are a bit like a fortress.  You have to present a valid ID and wait in a walled off waiting room for a bud tender to take you into the secure area.  It made me think of what a speakeasy might have been like.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1960 on: November 08, 2017, 10:46:59 pm »

It's been a year. We are all still here. Still, let's take a look back to the night of election 2016 and the wonderful melting down of the left (Language warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=2oZpTzTL9cU

The young turks was the greatest. I still listen to this gloriousness at the gym.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1961 on: November 08, 2017, 11:28:06 pm »

It's been a year. We are all still here. Still, let's take a look back to the night of election 2016 and the wonderful melting down of the left (Language warning)

The young turks was the greatest. I still listen to this gloriousness at the gym.

If you can listen to that while working out without wanting to kill yourself, you are a better man than I am.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1962 on: November 08, 2017, 11:53:17 pm »

If you can listen to that while working out without wanting to kill yourself, you are a better man than I am.

You don't enjoy the emotional rollercoaster those clowns on the Young Turks went through? All that confidence and gloating. All their criticism of other people because of what they believe only to see them do the exact same thing when Hillary got spanked? The five stages of grief in 26 minutes--love it. And this will always be worth showing again and again.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1963 on: November 09, 2017, 08:31:12 am »

You don't enjoy the emotional rollercoaster those clowns on the Young Turks went through? All that confidence and gloating. All their criticism of other people because of what they believe only to see them do the exact same thing when Hillary got spanked? The five stages of grief in 26 minutes--love it. And this will always be worth showing again and again.

Watching or listening to libtards gets tiresome to me after about two minutes.  That's my threshold.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1964 on: November 09, 2017, 08:46:15 am »

Still reveling in the pedophilia, criminal activities, and vileness against handicapped people, we see...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org