A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:41:19 pm
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1469147 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1815 on: October 19, 2017, 11:45:20 am »

Crews work at the construction site of prototypes for President Trump's border wall in San Diego County

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/19/558730292/30-foot-border-wall-prototypes-erected-in-san-diego-borderlands
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1816 on: October 19, 2017, 11:49:32 am »

Reminds me of this:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:51:34 am by swake » Logged
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #1817 on: October 19, 2017, 11:59:13 am »

Donald Trump just suggested the FBI, Democrats and Russia might all be co-conspirators

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/donald-trump-conspiracy-dossier/index.html

I'm guessing that means another major part of the dossier has been confirmed and is about to drop? GOP=Gaslight, Obstruct, Project

Has a President ever openly accused an intelligence agency of something like this before? I'm just in disbelief.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1818 on: October 19, 2017, 12:43:09 pm »

I'm guessing that means another major part of the dossier has been confirmed and is about to drop? GOP=Gaslight, Obstruct, Project

Has a President ever openly accused an intelligence agency of something like this before? I'm just in disbelief.

Trump covets ratings above all else, tape of him being peed on by prostitutes would certainly do it.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1819 on: October 19, 2017, 02:25:44 pm »

Or, as from the title of an episode of one of my favorite tv shows of all time (X-Files):

Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1820 on: October 19, 2017, 02:29:46 pm »

George W. Bush Slams 'Bigotry,' Politics Of Populism That Led To Trump, Sanders

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/19/558788556/george-w-bush-slams-bigotry-politics-of-populism-that-led-to-trump-sanders

What does it say right now about this country when GWB is the sound of reason?  I never liked practically any of his policies or politics, but I never felt unsafe (read that as worried about a moron in the White House launching nukes on a whim) while he was in office.

I've also heard Limbaugh trashing on Trump.  If you lose Limbaugh, then you're screwed.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1821 on: October 19, 2017, 05:15:34 pm »

Donald Trump just suggested the FBI, Democrats and Russia might all be co-conspirators

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/donald-trump-conspiracy-dossier/index.html

Next thing you know he'll be suggesting the FBI suppressed evidence to benefit the Clinton's nefarious dealing with the Russians.

Oh... wait...

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1822 on: October 20, 2017, 08:01:44 am »

Next thing you know he'll be suggesting the FBI suppressed evidence to benefit the Clinton's nefarious dealing with the Russians.

Oh... wait...

He has suggested that.  Fake Fox News.  Of course.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1823 on: October 20, 2017, 08:14:51 pm »

John Kelly has now joined the ranks of the soulless 'empty barrels' in the Trump regime.  Disgusting the way they are trying to attack this Gold Star mother and her friends - who all witnessed the latest disgusting Trump display.  You Trump-etts gotta be so proud...

Must be nice to be from the 'entitled' part of Boston. 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1824 on: October 21, 2017, 09:36:04 am »

John Kelly has now joined the ranks of the soulless 'empty barrels' in the Trump regime.  Disgusting the way they are trying to attack this Gold Star mother and her friends - who all witnessed the latest disgusting Trump display.  You Trump-etts gotta be so proud...

...don't ever make the mistake of believing you or our society would be better off if the government got to dictate to the press what questions are asked of people in power.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/sarah-sanders-john-kelly-press/index.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1825 on: October 22, 2017, 04:21:08 pm »

"The president and his administration fail to recognize that the pillars of our justice system and our democracy depend on oversight...”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hypocrite-in-chief-president-trumps-crusade-against-criminal-justice-reform_us_59e7b3b0e4b0d0e4fe6d02cf

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1826 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:36 pm »

Trump this morning again and this time directly called the wife of the fallen Sargent a liar on Twitter.

And at the same time had the gall to call out the NFL again for disrespecting the troops. Such a good patriot repeating the troops like that, except you know for the ones that get captured or killed.

F*uck this guy.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1827 on: October 23, 2017, 02:34:12 pm »

Trump this morning again and this time directly called the wife of the fallen Sargent a liar on Twitter.

And at the same time had the gall to call out the NFL again for disrespecting the troops. Such a good patriot repeating the troops like that, except you know for the ones that get captured or killed.

F*uck this guy.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2017-10-23/classless-trump-says-grieving-gold-star-widow-myeshia-johnson-is-lying

Meanwhile in another car on the crazy train, the Air Force is doing damage control denying that 1,000 retired pilots are being recalled to fly nuclear bombers on 24-hour alert.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/23/america-prepares-put-nuclear-armed-bombers-24-hour-alert-first/

During an interview with the Fox Business Network broadcast Sunday Trump said “you would be shocked to see how totally prepared we are” for military action against Pyongyang. “Would it be nice not to do that? The answer is yes. Will that happen? Who knows, who knows,” he said.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1828 on: October 23, 2017, 02:57:09 pm »

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2017-10-23/classless-trump-says-grieving-gold-star-widow-myeshia-johnson-is-lying

Meanwhile in another car on the crazy train, the Air Force is doing damage control denying that 1,000 retired pilots are being recalled to fly nuclear bombers on 24-hour alert.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/23/america-prepares-put-nuclear-armed-bombers-24-hour-alert-first/

During an interview with the Fox Business Network broadcast Sunday Trump said “you would be shocked to see how totally prepared we are” for military action against Pyongyang. “Would it be nice not to do that? The answer is yes. Will that happen? Who knows, who knows,” he said.

Flying these bombers like this doesn't do anything and is quite expensive. Park an Ohio class sub anywhere with a couple of thousand miles of the DPRK (there's probably already more than one in that area) and be done with it. We should speak softly and carry a big stick right? Well, the Ohio class is the biggest stick of them all and Trump's sabre rattling and flying bombers is all pointless theatrics.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:24:08 pm by swake » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1829 on: October 23, 2017, 03:11:15 pm »

Sable rattling?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org