A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:41:00 pm
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455033 times)
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1380 on: July 12, 2017, 01:13:32 pm »

Ha!!   Trump regretters... what a joke!

Sorry, stupids, you don't get off that easy...the plaintive bleat, "I didn't know..." or "...if I had known then..."  Bull Sh$t !!    Yeah.  You DID know!  The information has been accumulating on Trump for decades and you were too enamored with the aroma of having your heads so far up his backside, you wouldn't look 3 inches past Fake Fox News!  You overlooked his criminal activities for decades.  You overlooked his pedophilia and sexual predator actions.  You overlooked his disrespect for our military in a HUGE way!  You overlooked his lying, cheating, and stealing from essentially everyone he has done business with for those same decades.  You overlooked his bigotry, and racism, actively practiced in the public eye.  And you ignored the fact that his is just generally a vile, disgusting-piece-of-garbage, human being.  

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-trump-regretters-wish-change-vote-145438043.html

But her emails...

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1381 on: July 12, 2017, 02:08:55 pm »

But her emails...

Non-event.  Especially when compared to the 22 million Baby Bush deleted with the help of Karl Rove, from his private server used while in the White House.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1382 on: July 12, 2017, 02:35:19 pm »

Hey, where's Guido?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1383 on: July 12, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »

Hey, where's Guido?

Still reeling from the fact that I have been right about Trump for years.  Maybe (hopefully) he is starting to reconnect with his conscience and morals and ethics.  I know he has them...just have been misplaced for a little while.   This all has to be tough on him, and I sympathize.

But dam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBgeCZW3upg

And you know what is truly pathetic?   If Trump does go for some reason...we then have Pence!   At least as bad, and possibly even worse!   This is a guy who honestly believes that cigarettes DON'T cause cancer and other health problems!  And has openly pushed that carp for decades!!   So, hang on kiddies - it's gonna be a VERY long 4 years!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1384 on: July 12, 2017, 07:39:21 pm »

Pence, while still being an awful person, at least has some respect for the process of government, the rule of law, and the courts. He's a true believer and a far right ideologue, but he's not going to be a mendacious, ethically challenged grifter like Trump.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1385 on: July 12, 2017, 09:08:12 pm »

Pence, while still being an awful person, at least has some respect for the process of government, the rule of law, and the courts. He's a true believer and a far right ideologue, but he's not going to be a mendacious, ethically challenged grifter like Trump.

He also won't undermine the entire order of western civilization. He will respect NATO, American leadership and really knows who our friends are.

I would argue against his hateful positions on gays and his awful polices, but he still would be a real and loyal American, unlike the traitor Trump.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1386 on: July 13, 2017, 08:08:46 am »

And now we are seeing the unfolding of what was likely the real plan all along.  People expressing such disgust with Trump that Pence starts to look "good" in comparison....  He is just another Jeff Sessions style sleaze bag, just as bad but in a different way from Trump.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1387 on: July 13, 2017, 09:25:22 am »

He is just another Jeff Sessions style sleaze bag, just as bad but in a different way from Trump.

The difference is competence..   which makes Pence much worse.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1388 on: July 13, 2017, 12:01:17 pm »

People expressing such disgust with Trump that Pence starts to look "good" in comparison....  He is just another Jeff Sessions style sleaze bag, just as bad but in a different way from Trump.

Sessions is acknowledging the people who line their pockets with the phony War on Drugs are "job creators" just like the arms merchants who need a boost from government now and then (or always).  What better way to do that than reviving the failed drug policies and corruption of the 1980's?

Hey, getting back to Regan, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/12/a-brief-history-of-d-a-r-e-the-anti-drug-program-jeff-sessions-wants-to-revive/?utm_term=.5e9aba3e9d50

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1389 on: July 13, 2017, 12:18:19 pm »

Hey, where's Guido?

He got a sex change and is working as an Orlando police spokeswoman. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-aramis-ayala-traffic-stop-20170713-story.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1390 on: July 13, 2017, 12:19:23 pm »

So it turns out that three hours after Don Jr sent the “I love it” email Trump himself held a press conference where he promised upcoming dirt on Clinton and Russia.

This means that Trump himself read the email or was told about its contents and he acted on that information. This now includes Trump himself.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1391 on: July 13, 2017, 01:57:29 pm »

So it turns out that three hours after Don Jr sent the “I love it” email Trump himself held a press conference where he promised upcoming dirt on Clinton and Russia.

This means that Trump himself read the email or was told about its contents and he acted on that information. This now includes Trump himself.

Trump NEVER lets people use initiative and have independent action.  He orchestrated this.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1392 on: July 14, 2017, 08:30:38 am »

Today in Stupid Watergate news, it turns out that there were others that came with the Russian government lawyer to the Don Jr meeting. Including a former Soviet intelligence agent, there to “translate”.

Tomorrow they will announce that dancing bears were also present.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1393 on: July 14, 2017, 08:59:29 am »

I love the slow trickle approach the media is using.
With each new bit of information, the Trumps come out and contradict their previous explanation / lie even more. 
I think we're at "it's not treason if the president does it" level
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #1394 on: July 14, 2017, 09:33:27 am »

And you know what is truly pathetic?   If Trump does go for some reason...we then have Pence!

Maybe. Maybe not. Pence keeps lying about what he knew about Flynn and when he knew it. Plus the whole "Illegal Russian money in the GOP" story is picking up steam, as are stories about the role the Mercers have had. There is no telling who will be caught in that net.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org