A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:29:38 am
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1468643 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1365 on: June 27, 2017, 12:38:01 pm »

Or not:

Critics will long cite this episode as evidence that CNN is precisely what Trump has called it — “fake news.” Yet the departure of three journalists immediately following a mangled story provides a counterpoint to this particular slander. Purveyors of fake news, after all, don’t take drastic personnel moves following a bogus story. They rejoice in it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/06/26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-retracted-story-on-russia-ties/?utm_term=.e2a99e1643cc

Too bad CNN can’t have hard hitting and relevant news stories like FoxNews, whose lead story today is, and I’m not kidding, Obama’s vacations are too “lavish”. Not chemical weapons in Syria, not the healthcare CBO score and vote delay, it's Obama's vacations.

Their second story is about a VA whistleblower, third is the cyber attack in Europe and fourth is a guy that got pulled over in an alien costume in Georgia. Seriously.

FoxNonNews:
Deflect, distract and ignore.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1366 on: June 27, 2017, 02:35:04 pm »

Trump says he is behind the American worker and gonna help them....right.  Until it comes to 'business as usual'.  Unless it means higher fees for H1-B visas...if they got money to put into his buddies hands, they are more than welcome!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/385db967-0d9a-32e6-bd3f-8a65117f7476/ss_modi-visit-focuses-attention.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1367 on: June 27, 2017, 08:13:10 pm »

(had to move this to the right thread)

Interesting background on Trumps mobster role model:
http://www.newsweek.com/john-dean-frightened-trump-over-his-head-629055

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1368 on: June 27, 2017, 10:12:13 pm »

Too bad CNN can’t have hard hitting and relevant news stories like FoxNews, whose lead story today is, and I’m not kidding, Obama’s vacations are too “lavish”. Not chemical weapons in Syria, not the healthcare CBO score and vote delay, it's Obama's vacations.

Their second story is about a VA whistleblower, third is the cyber attack in Europe and fourth is a guy that got pulled over in an alien costume in Georgia. Seriously.

FoxNonNews:
Deflect, distract and ignore.

We need more stories about Russia.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1369 on: June 27, 2017, 11:17:03 pm »

Trump says he is behind the American worker and gonna help them....right.  Until it comes to 'business as usual'.  Unless it means higher fees for H1-B visas...if they got money to put into his buddies hands, they are more than welcome!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/385db967-0d9a-32e6-bd3f-8a65117f7476/ss_modi-visit-focuses-attention.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1370 on: June 28, 2017, 08:14:24 am »

Lol... plaintive bleat time once again.  Just can't think of anything imaginative that late at night....?  That's so funny... last time I heard that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!!    (Trying hard to match intellect and thoughtfulness...)

But on to something even guido should be able to condemn...since he swore an oath to defend the Constitution and laws and all that jazzzzz....!!  But I guess the oath doesn't really say anything about anyone obeying the law or condemning those who don't obey the law, so there is that...!

And yet another of Trump's criminal acts has come to light - he has been breaking copyright/trademark law since 2009 with a faked Time magazine cover. In every one of his golf clubs worldwide, so not just breaking US law, but laws of every nation where he has a golf club. And lying about the event, of course...the lying goes without saying...but I will remind about it anyway.

Just in case you forgot...

§52.  Oath.

Upon being permitted to practice as attorneys and counselors at law, they shall, in open court, take the following oath: You do solemnly swear that you will support, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma; that you will do no falsehood or consent that any be done in court, and if you know of any you will give knowledge thereof to the judges of the court, or some one of them, that it may be reformed; you will not wittingly, willingly or knowingly promote, sue, or procure to be sued, any false or unlawful suit, or give aid or consent to the same; you will delay no man for lucre or malice, but will act in the office of attorney in this court according to your best learning and discretion, with all good fidelity as well to the court as to your client, so help you God.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1371 on: June 29, 2017, 10:41:11 am »

Step away from the computer once in a while Heir. You will feel much better and come off so confusing. That said, not sure if this is a condemnation, but Trump's twitter attacks on Mika today was just dumb and childish. I known he is playing to his base and is fed up with being name-called by that crew but I find that sort of stuff as almost bullying.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1372 on: July 10, 2017, 11:01:19 am »

Video of Swake addressing meeting between Putin and Trump surfaces...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f-pw2SXUU

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1373 on: July 10, 2017, 12:33:26 pm »

Step away from the computer once in a while Heir. You will feel much better and come off so confusing. That said, not sure if this is a condemnation, but Trump's twitter attacks on Mika today was just dumb and childish. I known he is playing to his base and is fed up with being name-called by that crew but I find that sort of stuff as almost bullying.

He announced a joint effort with Russia to work on cyber-security after his trip.  Is that enough treason for you yet??

That will go along with his announcement later today that he wants to start working on joint anti-terroris efforts with ISIS.... you should love that!!

I know how you feel - it must be confusing when your Trump Love keeps on getting flack from all sides - including Republicans!!

And attacks on Mika are what you find dumb and childish about the guy??   That little meaningless sideshow in the world of dumb and childish that is Trump....
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:35:54 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1374 on: July 11, 2017, 08:50:44 am »

Now it comes out that Trump Jr was sent an email in June 2016 that the Russian government was attempting to help his father win the election. He subsequently was asked to meet a Kremlin linked lawyer by a Russian pop star whose father is one of Russia’s richest men, a Moscow based developer and Putin friend who sponsored the Miss Universe Pageant with Trump in Moscow and whose father in law is Putin ally and president of Azerbaijan. Trump Jr set the meeting and brought along Trump’s closest advisor/son in law and campaign manager. This was no minor meeting.

In that meeting Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort pressed the Kremlin linked lawyer for Russian dirt on Clinton. They claim the lawyer had no information, but a month after the meeting the DNC and Podesta were hacked and had emails released by the Russian government.

At the very least we now have attempted conspiracy to commit treason and election fraud by Trump’s son, and probably also by his son in law and former campaign manager. People are going to jail here.

Now the questions are what did Trump himself know and when did he know it? Does anyone really think that Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort were going to meet with the Russians without telling Trump? What other meetings were there? Who was in them? What was promised?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1375 on: July 11, 2017, 08:56:20 am »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1376 on: July 11, 2017, 09:02:04 am »

At the very least we now have attempted conspiracy to commit treason and election fraud by Trump’s son, and probably also by his son in law and former campaign manager. People are going to jail here.

Now the questions are what did Trump himself know and when did he know it? Does anyone really think that Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort were going to meet with the Russians without telling Trump? What other meetings were there? Who was in them? What was promised?

Bet they don't.   Bush never even got investigated once for his criminal activities.

Anybody with any kind of brain already knows that those guys did nothing without direction by Trump.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:04:36 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1377 on: July 11, 2017, 09:37:07 am »

Donnie Jr isn’t any brighter than daddy. He just tweeted a screen shot of an email where he knew he was meeting a “Russian Government Attorney” with Russian government information on Clinton.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1378 on: July 11, 2017, 09:49:05 am »

Picture of the tweet.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/884798257779625987/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2F6abc.com%2Fnews%2Fdonald-trump-jr-tweets-email-chain-on-russia-meeting%2F2203070%2F

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1379 on: July 12, 2017, 12:49:08 pm »

Ha!!   Trump regretters... what a joke!

Sorry, stupids, you don't get off that easy...the plaintive bleat, "I didn't know..." or "...if I had known then..."  Bull Sh$t !!    Yeah.  You DID know!  The information has been accumulating on Trump for decades and you were too enamored with the aroma of having your heads so far up his backside, you wouldn't look 3 inches past Fake Fox News!  You overlooked his criminal activities for decades.  You overlooked his pedophilia and sexual predator actions.  You overlooked his disrespect for our military in a HUGE way!  You overlooked his lying, cheating, and stealing from essentially everyone he has done business with for those same decades.  You overlooked his bigotry, and racism, actively practiced in the public eye.  And you ignored the fact that his is just generally a vile, disgusting-piece-of-garbage, human being.  

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-trump-regretters-wish-change-vote-145438043.html

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:54:40 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org