A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:32:01 pm
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455026 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1305 on: June 11, 2017, 11:54:32 am »

The expressions you get when all this Trump-Russia stuff that you have counted on to get Hillary installed as president blows up?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1306 on: June 11, 2017, 03:40:21 pm »

Haha...the 70 year old man-baby said he won't come play with the Brits if they protest him.

Trumpelthinskin...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1307 on: June 11, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

Well, they were planning to moon him en masse. And that dismays our would-be emperor because the average Brit has more real hair on their butt than 45 has on his head.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1308 on: June 12, 2017, 10:30:54 am »

This is gonna leave a mark...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/mccain-obama-trump-leadership/index.html

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1309 on: June 13, 2017, 07:03:09 am »

And now, there's this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/ruddy-robert-mueller-white-house/index.html

If this does happen, even if he gets the acting AG to do this (because if Sessions does it while he's recused himself from the investigation wouldnt' THAT be a hoot), he might as well paste "colluder in chief" on his forehead.  It would be very....Nixonian.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1310 on: June 13, 2017, 07:27:52 am »

Yeah, well... this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBgeCZW3upg

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1311 on: June 13, 2017, 02:07:13 pm »

Sessions - weasel time all the way.  Lying again about talking with Russian official.  When is there gonna be a perjury investigation?   Oh, wait...never mind...

And his bluster - false indignation - when someone asks him a tough question... Priceless!!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:08:55 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1312 on: June 14, 2017, 12:27:59 am »

From all the TNF members to our President:

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1313 on: June 14, 2017, 11:28:02 am »

From all the TNF members to our President:

He's reached "show me where he touched you on this doll" age.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1314 on: June 14, 2017, 11:38:26 am »

Mentally/psychologically?  I'd agree for certain with that.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1315 on: June 14, 2017, 01:00:52 pm »

Are you and Hoss an "item" again?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1316 on: June 14, 2017, 03:00:42 pm »

Are you and Hoss an "item" again?

Lol... the ole' Express Train to Fake Fox News Sound Bite Cliche'ville again... sound bite response in place of thoughtful discourse.   (Pssst...your homophobia is showing through again...!  Hint; no biggie if they are OR they aren't!  Irrelevant.)

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1317 on: June 14, 2017, 03:39:27 pm »

Lol... the ole' Express Train to Fake Fox News Sound Bite Cliche'ville again... sound bite response in place of thoughtful discourse.   (Pssst...your homophobia is showing through again...!  Hint; no biggie if they are OR they aren't!  Irrelevant.)

It's ok H...I expect nothing better from him.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1318 on: June 14, 2017, 04:44:17 pm »

It's ok H...I expect nothing better from him.

Yeah, but you know how I am...just love going after contentious people.... maybe 'cause I are one...??

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1319 on: June 14, 2017, 05:41:33 pm »

Ruh roh...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org