A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:13:41 am
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455518 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #495 on: February 27, 2017, 03:12:47 pm »

Just found the CPAC picture of all the rest of his fans waving their Russian flags too....  Sweet !!

How about a little Beatles moment to commemorate the fanboys and their flags...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVFuTIGUhTk

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #496 on: February 27, 2017, 03:48:49 pm »

??

Trump marrying a 15 year old girl ??   

Sounds about right.

I guess it’s like the joke about the condom.

Completely over my head.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2017, 08:53:33 am »

I guess it’s like the joke about the condom.

Completely over my head.

Wasn't a joke...I was a little confused by that pic at first... guy that kinda had the Trump hair thing going on sitting next to a young girl.  The natural association, based on his past behavior, would be that Trump was 'grooming' the next Mrs. T.  

Then found the CPAC connection so became more clear...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2017, 11:14:00 am »

Wasn't a joke...I was a little confused by that pic at first... guy that kinda had the Trump hair thing going on sitting next to a young girl.  The natural association, based on his past behavior, would be that Trump was 'grooming' the next Mrs. T.  

Then found the CPAC connection so became more clear...

I’m not a great student of social studies these days, the Russian flag was lost on me.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2017, 03:08:34 pm »

I’m not a great student of social studies these days, the Russian flag was lost on me.

I have trouble keeping up...it's always a battle.  But if I don't, the grandkids really let me have it, so just keep on keepin' on...

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #500 on: March 02, 2017, 09:09:04 am »

Now Jeff Sessions has been caught talking to Russia during the campaign. He spoke twice with the Russian Ambassador, which in itself might not have been a big deal but he testified under oath during his confirmation hearings in Congress that he had no contact with Russia. That’s criminal perjury. And now he’s the Attorney General of the United States. A position that under normal circumstances he would have to resign.

It’s another tie to Russia and another huge stain on the young Trump presidency.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #501 on: March 02, 2017, 11:05:53 am »

Not only did Session lie about talking to the Russians, he talked to Russian Ambassador in September in his office but also at the Republican Convention?

According to the Justice Department, Sessions met with Kislyak in July on the sidelines of the Republican convention

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/democrats-sessions-russia-resignation-call/

What in he!! was the Russian Ambassador doing at the Republican Convention?
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #502 on: March 02, 2017, 11:48:01 am »

What in he!! was the Russian Ambassador doing at the Republican Convention?

Pulling strings?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #503 on: March 02, 2017, 12:52:02 pm »

So ??   It's Trump Clown Show - and 'Murica don't care...

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #504 on: March 02, 2017, 02:17:31 pm »

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?,"

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

“Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?”

Sessions responded with one word: “No.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.498185dc7002

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/russia-jeff-sessions-confirmation-hearing/

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #505 on: March 02, 2017, 05:27:40 pm »

So he lied under oath at least twice to Congress.  Over important stuff.

And that same Clown Show went all "hair on fire" over Billy Bob lying about some hanky-panky in the Oval office...while the main inquisitor (Newt) was doing much worse with his harlot du jour at that same time....

Perspective...

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #506 on: March 02, 2017, 11:59:46 pm »

Where were you guys when this guy was facing claims of perjury?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/02/eric-holder-perjury_n_3374867.html

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #507 on: March 03, 2017, 06:47:24 am »

Now he's saying he misunderstood the questions. And Trump is saying he fully supports Sessions.

The Secretary is toast.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #508 on: March 03, 2017, 07:57:54 am »

Where were you guys when this guy was facing claims of perjury?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/02/eric-holder-perjury_n_3374867.html

Haven't commented about that particular incident, but this is a quote I made a couple years ago about Holder.  Still true.

"Obama's gangsters in the form of Eric Holder, significant portions of the Department of Justice, and the BATF are actively engaged in a concerted effort to destroy the RIGHTS enclosed within that document. "

Gangsters and criminals on either side are bad and should be in prison.  Holder would fit that mold nicely as far as I am concerned.

Now, how about we talk about Bush and his 22 million deleted emails...??  Or the 87 people killed in diplomatic facility attacks during his regime?  Or the war crimes his regime committed using torture?  Exactly what is the statute of limitations on war crimes?   As Trump has pledged to do again...  Or criminal sexual assault by Trump?  

So many crimes to sweep under the rug - it's a wonder there is still time to insult Gold Star Families, POW's, insult the military, and ridicule the handicapped...

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:03:13 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #509 on: March 03, 2017, 08:18:04 am »

So he lied under oath at least twice to Congress.  Over important stuff.

And that same Clown Show went all "hair on fire" over Billy Bob lying about some hanky-panky in the Oval office...while the main inquisitor (Newt) was doing much worse with his harlot du jour at that same time....

Perspective...

"harlot du jour" just caught this. love it!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org