A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:12:37 pm
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1464044 times)
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2017, 09:26:47 am »

To be fair Trump obviously told him to talk to them about it. Flynn is just a scapegoat.  Your homey isn't going to talk to your side piece without talking to you first.  This is the second person to leave because of ties to Russia.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:32:34 am by CharlieSheen » Logged
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2017, 10:06:51 am »

To be fair Trump obviously told him to talk to them about it. Flynn is just a scapegoat.  Your homey isn't going to talk to your side piece without talking to you first.  This is the second person to leave because of ties to Russia.

Evidently he doesn't want to talk about it on Twitter.  Probably at the directive of the Donald, since that's how he gets most of his information anyway.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2017, 10:32:21 am »

He resigned because he lied to his boss. The earth shattering thing here is that he was actually forced to resign. Any other admin would have circled the wagons. Refreshing isn't it.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2017, 10:35:54 am »

Don't even try Swake.  People would rather follow this cheeto Jesus than admit they got duped by a guy who said he was going to drain the swamp and actually filled it.  People are gullible and lazy.

And the point I was actually talking about was Swake insinuation that Trump is selling access at Mar A Lago. Anybody ever consider it is literally more expensive to maintain the security in that place now?

But no, Swake IMMEDIATELY assumes that Trump is selling access, never mind the fact that people were paying $100k a year prior to his presidency, as if that was paltry in comparison.

And forget the fact that we live in a society where everyone is walking around with a camera/computer/email/do it all in their pockets 24/7 and the guy that has the "football" is a real person that actually walks the same earth we do. And sometimes actually comes into contact with other human beings.

That's what I'm talking about.

It's like getting a selfie with the President at the White House. And being shocked that the President is at the White House.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2017, 10:37:09 am »

He resigned because he lied to his boss. The earth shattering thing here is that he was actually forced to resign. Any other admin would have circled the wagons. Refreshing isn't it.

And you're sure of this...how exactly?  Clairvoyance?   Cheesy

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2017, 10:44:04 am »

He was forced to resign?  They knew about all of this a month ago. So if everybody gets selfies with the nuclear football where are the thousands of them?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:46:09 am by CharlieSheen » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2017, 10:45:44 am »

And the point I was actually talking about was Swake insinuation that Trump is selling access at Mar A Lago. Anybody ever consider it is literally more expensive to maintain the security in that place now?

But no, Swake IMMEDIATELY assumes that Trump is selling access, never mind the fact that people were paying $100k a year prior to his presidency, as if that was paltry in comparison.

And forget the fact that we live in a society where everyone is walking around with a camera/computer/email/do it all in their pockets 24/7 and the guy that has the "football" is a real person that actually walks the same earth we do. And sometimes actually comes into contact with other human beings.

That's what I'm talking about.

It's like getting a selfie with the President at the White House. And being shocked that the President is at the White House.

Only if the president was charging a couple of hundred grand to enter the White House and he pocketed the money.

When he became president suddenly his fee to join went from 100k to 200k and now he’s spending every weekend there and having state dinners in the restaurant while it is open to the public. This is ok with you? This is money for access that is going straight to Trump’s pocket.

As for that expensive security when he is there, that is handled by Secret Service agents and is paid for by you and me. Just like we are paying for increased security at Trump Tower since his wife and child are still living there. Tell me, does he charge the US Government for his own room when he is there? I bet he does. He charged his campaign for his office space at Trump Tower during the campaign.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #382 on: February 14, 2017, 11:12:03 am »

Three things. Does #45 also still have his own private security which was at odds with the SS? Are we still paying for them? And, its likely that the nuclear football pic was not the real deal. We have several Air Force One clones to deceive and distract. I doubt we have only one human with the football. And that would indeed make the golden boy chuckle. To get paid for fake pics.

onward...through the fog
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #383 on: February 14, 2017, 11:27:14 am »

Access apparently = selfies with chubby guys now a days.

As if power and influence hadn't been peddled for decades. You (swake) are furious at the wrong actors. Trump is just one in a long line of people peddling influence. Hell, one of the biggest was just shut down for not having any more leverage. You are furious at a person, when the problem is so much bigger and so much more complicated than party affiliation.

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #384 on: February 14, 2017, 11:47:23 am »

I don't think you know how ridiculous you sound deflecting his behavior by saying, "everybody does it!" You got conned dude. Lots of people refused to see him for what he is.

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #385 on: February 14, 2017, 12:23:04 pm »

I don't think you know how ridiculous you sound deflecting his behavior by saying, "everybody does it!" You got conned dude. Lots of people refused to see him for what he is.

FIFY

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #386 on: February 14, 2017, 12:29:20 pm »

Also, there's his "response" to the Flynn 'resignation'.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831510532318429184

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #387 on: February 14, 2017, 03:40:01 pm »

If there really was as much voter fraud as this lying piece of trash says, let's have a do-over election - and get it fair this time....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #388 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:31 pm »

Access apparently = selfies with chubby guys now a days.

As if power and influence hadn't been peddled for decades. You (swake) are furious at the wrong actors. Trump is just one in a long line of people peddling influence. Hell, one of the biggest was just shut down for not having any more leverage. You are furious at a person, when the problem is so much bigger and so much more complicated than party affiliation.

The chubby guy was the one that paid the $200k to Trump to be in the restaurant during a state dinner.

Erfalf,

How about a bet. Trump claims there were 5 million fake votes. My real guess is they will never prove anything close to even 100 fake votes but let's make this painful for you. I'll bet you $1,000 they never prove even 500,000 fake votes. That's 1/10 of his stupid claim. You up for that? Trump and his minions say they have proof but never seem to release it. I'm betting they can't even prove 1/10th of what Trump claims.

If you can't make that bet then you have to admit Trump is a lying scumbag who is undermining our Republic.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:46:53 pm by swake » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #389 on: February 14, 2017, 09:28:56 pm »

Intercepted phone calls and phone records show that several aides and allies to President Trump's campaign were in repeated contact with senior Russian intelligence officials
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319594-report-trump-campaign-aides-were-in-contact-with-russian-intel

This is treason......

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org