A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:24:41 am
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1471001 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #360 on: February 09, 2017, 08:30:01 pm »

Did you hear that on his call with Putin he had to be told what the START treaty was? He's not a bright or informed man. Scary.

Hadn't heard that but it's not surprising.  What an embarrassment.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #361 on: February 09, 2017, 08:38:28 pm »

Hadn't heard that but it's not surprising.  What an embarrassment.

When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5

He also said it was it was a bad deal. He's playing with nuclear weapons here.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #362 on: February 09, 2017, 09:48:20 pm »

I guess Easy D is have a bad day. 

His response?

"See you in court".

He doesn't realize that it doesn't work like all the lawsuits he's been a part of.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #363 on: February 09, 2017, 10:01:55 pm »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5

He also said it was it was a bad deal. He's playing with nuclear weapons here.

Like I said.  Someone needs to hide the codes in a science book.  He'll never look there.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:47 pm »

How Trump Made ‘Blue Lives Matter’ a Part of U.S. Domestic Policy
And how, in turn, he’s essentially criminalizing protest.
https://psmag.com/how-trump-made-blue-lives-matter-a-part-of-u-s-domestic-policy-a5edbc1c1852

In addition to mandating the aggressive prosecution of crimes against law enforcement, Trump’s executive order gives the Department of Justice the power to re-frame “resisting arrest”—a charge that some argue is an encroachment on a citizen’s right to self-defense—as a felony.  Like his fellow Republican lawmakers at the state level, the Trump administration wants to criminalize protest.

For activists, this is alarming, especially given the state of the Trump Department of Justice. Trump’s new attorney general, Jeff Sessions, has vocally supported harsh criminal justice policies that disproportionately affect minorities, from mandatory minimum drug convictions to civil asset forfeiture.

Trump declared that “a new era of justice” began with Sessions’ confirmation, but there’s a problem: The two are fighting threats that don’t really exist.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2017, 08:55:49 pm »

Unanimous ruling defeats Trump Admin's appeal.

Twitter engaged.....

The Twitters beats the courts every time.  Where have you been?  It's in that Constitution thingy 'n' stuff.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2017, 02:07:25 pm »

Well.... If you want to take a picture with the nuclear football its $200,000 a year Cheesy  Also you can watch him respond to North Korea Cheesy

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319211-mar-a-lago-guest-posts-pics-with-nuclear-football-carrier
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2017, 02:14:49 pm »

Well.... If you want to take a picture with the nuclear football its $200,000 a year Cheesy  Also you can watch him respond to North Korea Cheesy

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319211-mar-a-lago-guest-posts-pics-with-nuclear-football-carrier

Mind actually blown here. Pay $200k to Trump and get to take a selfie with the man holding the nuclear football.

The security issues are staggering. Has someone vetted all the members of the club?
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #368 on: February 14, 2017, 07:45:21 am »

You guys are the kings of reading (making up smile) between the lines. Seriously.

The outrage is beyond humerus at this point.

Watching Hollywood/Music Industry this weekend and I find it truly ironic that the "punk" thing to do now is to show support for Trump. Because every single other lemming is doing just the opposite. What a weird world we have created.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2017, 08:06:02 am »

Michael Flynn is the first to fall, over illegal contacts with Russia of course.

Now parts of the former MI-6 agents dossier on Trump have been verified. The Russian noose around Trump's neck is tightening. It just may hang him. Literally.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2017, 08:09:12 am »

You guys are the kings of reading (making up smile) between the lines. Seriously.

The outrage is beyond humerus at this point.

Watching Hollywood/Music Industry this weekend and I find it truly ironic that the "punk" thing to do now is to show support for Trump. Because every single other lemming is doing just the opposite. What a weird world we have created.

What exactly is made up about Trump profiting $200,000 off people that now can have selfies with the nuclear football? Did that happen, or not? Because the photo shows a man that paid Trump $200k to join his club and now has a photo of himself on his facebook page that says it did.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2017, 08:18:24 am »

What exactly is made up about Trump profiting $200,000 off people that now can have selfies with the nuclear football? Did that happen, or not? Because the photo shows a man that paid Trump $200k to join his club and now has a photo of himself on his facebook page that says it did.

Don't even try Swake.  People would rather follow this cheeto Jesus than admit they got duped by a guy who said he was going to drain the swamp and actually filled it.  People are gullible and lazy.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2017, 08:26:37 am »

Heir Golden Shower complained constantly about Obama’s vacations and golf playing before he became president. Trumple Thinskin has only been in office three weeks and has already taken two vacations where he of course plays golf almost daily. Now the White House has released that this upcoming weekend he’s going BACK on vacation in Florida AGAIN. That’s three weekends out of four at roughly $3 million a pop. That is a staggering 12 days of vacation out of 30 days as President.

Obama took 189 days of vacation over 8 years. At this rate, Trump is going to hit that number in 16 months.

He’s just so low energy. Sad.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2017, 08:45:49 am »

I know, it's hard to believe - but none of this is made up.  Everything that has been posted is real, I'm happy to see links to the contrary.  It is important to remember:  THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

It is not normal for a president to hold national security meetings with foreign leaders in a dining room with random strangers who have paid large sums of money to join his club. It is not normal for a President to repeatedly make assertions and posts of things that have been proven false.  It is not normal for his team to regularly call any fact they don't like "fake news."  It is not normal to make policy without discussing the issue with the experts on staff.  It is not normal to screw up an early executive order so bad that it is stopped cold. It is not normal for a president to attack judges.   It is not normal for the president to talk to the Russian President about nuclear arms treaties and have to stop and ask what it is. It is not normal for white house staff to advertise the first lady's trinket line.  It is not normal for military and intelligence to be excluded from the national security team in favor of "alt news" editors.  It is not normal for the President and his team to regularly lob  angry insults at random people.

And its not normal for a senior official to have to resign so early.

But hey, Flynn just "inadvertently briefed the vice president and others with incomplete information."  Right? 

Hey honey, stopped by the store and got milk, oranges, some coke, and a loaf of bread.

That list could be said to inadvertently leave off the fact that the guy also bought chocolates.  But, if his spouse asked: "Did you also buy chocolates?" and the response was a firm "No," then we have changed the dynamic.  If the shopper is asked repeatedly and directly and continues to deny buying chocolates, that's looking bad.  If someone points out that the spouse has witnesses and a surveillance tape of him buying chocolates and then he "doesn't remember buying chocolates"...that's not looking good at all.   And hey, what if the chocolates the guy is buying happens to be the favorite flavor of his ex-lover, the ones with almonds that he and his wife both hate?  Well, damn, that isn't good.  When people start asking hard questions the guy decides he wants to separate from his wife because he inadvertently neglected to provide complete information and may have actually bought chocolates?

It isn't fair. I mean, it isn't like the guy was flown to Moscow, paid to speak at a dinner with his ex-lover and then got caught buying her chocolates. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/08/15/trump-adviser-michael-t-flynn-on-his-dinner-with-putin-and-why-russia-today-is-just-like-cnn/?utm_term=.f4470b916e62

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-t-flynn-resignation-letter/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/national-security-adviser-flynn-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials-officials-say/2017/02/09/f85b29d6-ee11-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.1645775cc4b8

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2017, 09:10:58 am »

In all seriousness, we now know that Flynn had many conversions with the Russian government and that he promised that sanctions would be eased directly in conflict with then President Obama’s orders. That is a violation of the law and he has been relieved of his very short duties. All that “fake news” about Flynn being a terrible choice have turned out to not be so fake.

We now need to know who told Flynn to talk to Russia all those times and what he was told to tell them and by who specifically.  Based on the answers to those questions this Administration may well be coming to end rather quickly.

We also now know that the conversations that were detailed in the MI-6 agents dossier have been confirmed to have happened, though the contents of those conversations have not yet been confirmed. We know that the CIA and FBI are looking into those conversations. That “fake news” dossier is now not at all fake. If those investigations confirm what the former MI-6 agent was told that also may well end this Administration rather quickly.

The Vegas odds right now on Trump not finishing his first term are at 58%
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org