A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:58:19 pm
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1467978 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #4035 on: January 02, 2021, 09:08:19 pm »

Supporting Trump in this sham is a disgrace and Langford should resign immediately if he can't do the right thing and vote to accept the will of the American people in electing Biden.

“We’re trying to get the facts out,” Lankford said. “We want to be able to say those questions were answered to the best of our ability.”

The questions are being raised almost entirely by President Donald Trump and his loyalists; the courts, election officials and supporters of Democrat Joe Biden say those questions have been answered and are being kept alive only to poison public confidence in the election process.

“You get to April and you have a President Biden and suddenly information comes out and people say, ‘Oh, he didn’t really win.’”

Acknowledging the concerns have been addressed in numerous court actions that have almost entirely come to naught, Lankford said that’s because Trump’s lawyers didn’t have enough time to assemble necessary evidence.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/sen-lankford-joins-effort-to-create-commission-to-examine-presidential-election/article_e0876f5e-4d30-11eb-b50d-0fe5a04dea39.html

James Lankford’s Abdication of Responsibility
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/james-lankfords-abdication-of-responsibility/

https://www.axios.com/james-lankford-electoral-challenge-black-oklahomas-4819c9a3-13a6-4255-9d11-0cddf667ff19.html

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:57:32 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4036 on: January 03, 2021, 05:41:14 pm »

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Trump should be impeached, again.

Title 52 U.S. Section 20511. That law states: “A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office … knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by … the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held” is subject to imprisonment of up to five years.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4037 on: January 03, 2021, 07:17:20 pm »

Langford should be impeached, too, but this is Okrahoma....his Minions are slopping it up like the lap dogs they are.

He is right there with T****!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4038 on: January 04, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »

More Langford Lies.    They ARE trying to overturn the election, as they have stated repeatedly.  As T**** proved in his phone call.  Langford no doubt approved of that....

The "questions" have been answered.  Repeatedly.  And ruled on in courts everywhere.

Ted Cruz, Hypocrite in Chief, IS committing sedition and treason.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-seal-plead-guilty-killing-225842586.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4039 on: January 06, 2021, 05:47:53 pm »

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 06:53:20 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4040 on: January 06, 2021, 06:53:26 pm »

Notice the differences later in the day?

How the cops showed they really do know how to not use deadly force?

Where are the beatings?  Kicking?  Night stick clubbing?  Rubber bullet shootings?

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot...that's reserved for darker toned skins.  What was I thinking?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4041 on: January 07, 2021, 09:47:43 am »

"Let’s keep this off personal attacks on Trump’s character, prior misdeeds, etc. and focus on the issues and implications of a Trump presidency. "

This is where the thread started.  See how far we have come in the past few years.  This pile of human garbage, T****, and his Minions, have always been about sedition, insurrection, and treason to the US.  As has been shown by the constant use of the Confederate battle flag.  It is not a political statement, nor a "historical" statement;  it is a literal call to arms!  And we saw it enacted yesterday in outright armed rebellion in the Capital.   With some of the Capital police not just enabling it, but actively participating!   Opening the barriers, taking selfies with them, patting each other on the shoulders as a sign of camaraderie.  

Ashli Babbitt, retweeting as CommonAshSense, endorsed a comment by Juan Q Savin that said, "The President reinstates Death By Firing Squad.  Guess What the US penalty for Treason is?  DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD! "

We saw that in direct action yesterday when she died while committing her treason.  Irony beyond irony in that event for her.  Arrests and prosecutions all around are in order.  There was more than 1 act of Treason yesterday in that insurrection!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:50:12 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4042 on: January 07, 2021, 01:36:58 pm »

Be Proud Oklahoma!   Proud Boys!

Truly surprised, but Langford actually showed a tiny little bit of decency.  I am sure it won't last....

Here are the ones who voted against democracy and for authoritarianism;

Stephanie Bice, Okla.

Tom Cole, Okla.

Kevin Hern, Okla.

Frank Lucas, Okla.

Markwayne Mullin, Okla.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4043 on: January 07, 2021, 03:44:47 pm »

There are more than enough videos and pictures from yesterday to identify MOST of the Traitors!   Anyone who placed a foot on a step up to the Capital and beyond into the Capital, should be placed on permanent no-fly list for life!

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4044 on: January 08, 2021, 12:20:50 pm »

Pelosi spoke to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing 'unstable' Trump from ordering nuclear strike

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she spoke to Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley about available precautions that would block President Donald Trump from "ordering a nuclear strike," or accessing launch codes and starting military hostilities.

Pelosi's letter comes two days after a mob of Trump supporters rioted outside and inside the U.S. Capitol on the heels of a rally where the president encouraged them to "fight" with him to prevent Joe Biden from becoming the next president of the United States. Five people, including a Capitol police officer, died in connection with the riot.

In her letter, Pelosi told lawmakers that, "Nearly fifty years ago, after years of enabling their rogue President, Republicans in Congress finally told President [Richard] Nixon that it was time to go."

"Today, following the President's dangerous and seditious acts, Republicans in Congress need to follow that example and call on Trump to depart his office – immediately.  If the President does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action."

James Schlesinger, who was Nixon's secretary of Defense, has said that during the final days of the Watergate crisis, he ordered military commanders to contact him or Secretary of State Henry Kissinger if Nixon directed a nuclear launch.

At the time, Nixon was drinking heavily as he lost public and Congressional support.

During one meeting, according to "The Final Days," a book about the end of his presidency, Nixon told a group of congressmen, "I can go into my office and pick up a telephone and in 25 minutes millions of people will be dead."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/pelosi-prevent-trump-from-launching-nuclear-strike.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4045 on: January 09, 2021, 09:40:41 pm »

What a twisted path the money takes to get to the final destination.  Hawley was bankrolled to the tune of $Millions by a guy named David Humphreys.  CEO of Tamko Building Products.  Big maker of shingles for houses.  I think that is what is on my house from the last roof I installed - now I am gonna have to strip it off and buy new ones, even though there may be a few years left in it !

Never again will I buy a Tamko Building Products product!  Tamko is decent shingle, but there are equally good ones out there that have not proven to support the attempted armed violent overthrow of our government !

Just as I will never buy a MyPillow product !   Same kind of guy only worse!!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4046 on: January 10, 2021, 01:56:42 pm »

Here is a True American Patriot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-capitol-hill-riot-kristallnacht-155259895.html

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4047 on: January 15, 2021, 09:29:43 pm »

Truly surprised, but Langford actually showed a tiny little bit of decency.

Did he?    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnvxqu4BGTE

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4048 on: January 20, 2021, 04:07:04 pm »

Naw....he is still the same bigoted, worthless senator he has been, but he didn't vote to obstruct justice this one time over the insurrection. 

He is saying there were dead people who voted!  Well, I guess technically he was right - there were two found.  Both Republicans voting for T****.

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4049 on: October 25, 2021, 11:20:15 am »

Naw....he is still the same bigoted, worthless senator he has been, but he didn't vote to obstruct justice this one time over the insurrection. 

He is saying there were dead people who voted!  Well, I guess technically he was right - there were two found.  Both Republicans voting for T****.

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick's $1M voter fraud bounty backfires after tip leads to Republican conviction
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Dan-Patrick-voter-fraud-bounty-backfires-16554054.php

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org