A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2020, 10:27:47 am
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 466505 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3990 on: December 18, 2019, 05:56:51 pm »

Seth Meyers tried to unpack Trump's wild claim that the impeachment "hoax" actually dates back to... before he even announced he was running.

"How would that work?" Meyers mused. "You think President Obama, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi were all in a secret room together saying, 'OK, you know that famously dumb game show host, the one that spends most of his time yelling at Meat Loaf? Well, he's about to ride an escalator to announce his campaign so here's our plan to bring him down: We're gonna win the popular vote by three million votes but then we'll lose the electoral college because, you know, it's a dumb, antiquated system, and then we're gonna wait three years until he calls the president of Ukraine and asks him to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, who will announce that he's running for president, and also Rudy Giuliani's gonna go on TV and confess to everything. That's the plan.'"

https://mashable.com/video/seth-meyers-trump-s-impeachment-conspiracy-logic/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3991 on: December 18, 2019, 10:24:00 pm »

Kevin Hern made a total laughingstock of himself and Oklahoma today.   Of course.   No less than would be expected.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I donít share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org