A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:19:24 pm
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1475666 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2490 on: January 26, 2018, 09:12:10 am »

Fixed it for you.  Hopefully by then even the knuckle-draggers will have had enough of this "Press Your Luck" reboot.

No.  They haven't.  Dahm is still gonna get re-elected.  Failin' clone will be elected.  Hofmeister or her equivalent will still be elected.

And the whole time people will bobble-head along and ponder the whichness of why Amazon wouldn't consider Oklahoma for their headquarters.   After all, "we's gots smarts peepuls, two..."

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2491 on: January 28, 2018, 01:13:16 pm »

A little dated, but still - it's from that "suspect" Huff Post....and yet it is true nonetheless!!   Who woulda thought..??

And yet, Trump can't be bothered to pay contractors that WERE working for him...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tj-maxx-puerto-rico-employees-paid-tjx_us_5a01dd9fe4b066c2c03a72a3

But we are down to only about 35 - 40% not having electricity after a mere 4 months...!!   So there is that...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2492 on: January 28, 2018, 10:31:52 pm »

If this comes to pass, well I don't think its a good thing to have the same government that is calling anything it doesn't like to hear "Fake news" taking over the news pipeline.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/28/politics/trump-nationalize-5g/index.html

"The US government is considering a federal takeover of portions of the country's mobile broadband networks, according to documents obtained by Axios." .... "Government control of 5G infrastructure would be unprecedented. The memo Axios obtained compared the nationalization of 5G to "the 21st century equivalent of the Eisenhower National Highway System.""

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2493 on: January 29, 2018, 02:37:19 am »

If this comes to pass, well I don't think its a good thing to have the same government that is calling anything it doesn't like to hear "Fake news" taking over the news pipeline.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/28/politics/trump-nationalize-5g/index.html

"The US government is considering a federal takeover of portions of the country's mobile broadband networks, according to documents obtained by Axios." .... "Government control of 5G infrastructure would be unprecedented. The memo Axios obtained compared the nationalization of 5G to "the 21st century equivalent of the Eisenhower National Highway System.""

Obama's government takes over health care apparently slip CNN's mind when talking about unprecedented federal takeovers.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
MostSeriousness
Civic Leader

« Reply #2494 on: January 29, 2018, 07:42:26 am »

Unprecedented infrastructure takeovers...
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2495 on: January 29, 2018, 08:28:18 am »

Obama's government takes over health care apparently slip CNN's mind when talking about unprecedented federal takeovers.

Starting to take over what information you see and hear would basically be starting take over everything, healthcare included.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
TeeDub
« Reply #2496 on: January 29, 2018, 11:41:19 am »

It's always unprecedented...   Until it isn't.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2497 on: January 29, 2018, 12:00:25 pm »

Starting to take over what information you see and hear would basically be starting take over everything, healthcare included.

Cant wait to try the new features on the coming NSA-branded cellphones. 

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2498 on: January 29, 2018, 03:48:32 pm »

Grin

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2499 on: January 29, 2018, 04:41:01 pm »

You didn't see Kingsman: The Secret Service? It's all there.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2500 on: January 29, 2018, 06:00:25 pm »

The democrats have a fever, and the only prescription is more fetal pain during abortion.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2501 on: January 29, 2018, 08:50:55 pm »

The democrats have a fever, and the only prescription is more fetal pain during abortion.

JC, you know, you give real conservatives a bad name.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2502 on: January 29, 2018, 10:10:58 pm »

JC, you know, you give real conservatives a bad name.

I guess you missed the democrats filibustering the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act today. You know, a pro-life bill that, um, "real conservatives" support. I mean, not super real conservatives that for some reason you are able to declare. I mean, I know you are the the almighty dbacksfan, but still. And..

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2503 on: January 30, 2018, 01:55:19 pm »

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt said in a 2016 interview that “Donald Trump in the White House would be more abusive to the Constitution than Barack Obama,” according to an audio recording released Tuesday.

The radio interview with ”The Pat Campbell Show” in Tulsa took place on Feb. 4, 2016, at a time when Pruitt — then Oklahoma’s attorney general — was serving as a policy adviser to GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/01/30/scott-pruitt-once-said-trump-would-be-more-abusive-to-the-constitution-than-barack-obama-and-thats-saying-a-lot

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2504 on: January 30, 2018, 05:25:29 pm »

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt said in a 2016 interview that “Donald Trump in the White House would be more abusive to the Constitution than Barack Obama,” according to an audio recording released Tuesday.

The radio interview with ”The Pat Campbell Show” in Tulsa took place on Feb. 4, 2016, at a time when Pruitt — then Oklahoma’s attorney general — was serving as a policy adviser to GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/01/30/scott-pruitt-once-said-trump-would-be-more-abusive-to-the-constitution-than-barack-obama-and-thats-saying-a-lot

So...do we like Scott Pruitt now?

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org