A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:19:00 am
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455552 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2010 on: November 16, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »

To wit Franken was still just a comedian at the time (not a Senator) and the photo resembles a mime pose more than a grope.  Not making excuses for something tasteless, but comparisons to Moore are equating apples to oranges.

I'm going to pretend you never posted this idiocy.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2011 on: November 16, 2017, 07:50:20 pm »

I hope after this Moore and Franken stuff people will breathe a little before going full retard on allegations.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #2012 on: November 16, 2017, 08:13:16 pm »

I hope after this Moore and Franken stuff people will breathe a little before going full retard on allegations.

Yeah, but man, this is what P!$$es me off on all these allegations.  It's almost like someone, or some entity, is intentionally trying to get as much out there on as many people as possible so as to (a) make them all seem similar, and (b) make everyone tired of hearing about them and want it all to go away.   (I'm not a conspiracy nut, but seriously, it seems that way...)

To even compare Franken and Moore is ridiculous.  An apparent pattern of hitting on underage girls is unacceptable, regardless of who it is.  It is fundamentally different than Franken's transgression, and should be treated as such.   

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2013 on: November 16, 2017, 09:36:36 pm »

Yeah, but man, this is what P!$$es me off on all these allegations.  It's almost like someone, or some entity, is intentionally trying to get as much out there on as many people as possible so as to (a) make them all seem similar, and (b) make everyone tired of hearing about them and want it all to go away.   (I'm not a conspiracy nut, but seriously, it seems that way...)

To even compare Franken and Moore is ridiculous.  An apparent pattern of hitting on underage girls is unacceptable, regardless of who it is.  It is fundamentally different than Franken's transgression, and should be treated as such.   

I wonder how Franken's kids, if they are his kids in this video, feel.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyoaOZW7rTo
bluelake
Activist

« Reply #2014 on: November 16, 2017, 10:11:07 pm »

Goes pretty well with that wedding ring...

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2015 on: November 16, 2017, 10:20:45 pm »

Wait now, what happened? This is REALLY confusing. Just how stupid are all these people?

Dude they voted for Trump apparently, do you really need to ask how stupid they are?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2016 on: November 16, 2017, 10:22:17 pm »

Goes pretty well with that wedding ring...

It was his only option since Amy Schumer was in the bathroom.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2017 on: November 16, 2017, 10:39:06 pm »

The Kush is going to jail too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-judiciary-panel-kushner-had-contacts-about-wikileaks-russian-overtures-he-did-not-disclose/2017/11/16/402586b4-cb05-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.2ec559bcf201

And if you think he didn't tell Daddy Trump, I have some niiice oceanfront land to sell you in North Dakota.

They are all going down.

Hang on here.  Procedural question and totally hypothetical as I don't really see a day when Trump will successfully be removed other than by a vote of the people in 2020.  Let's say Trump's impeachment and removal is imminent, he pardons Kushner, can a successor possibly reign Kushner back in and have him brought up on related charges?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2018 on: November 17, 2017, 08:56:25 am »

Hang on here.  Procedural question and totally hypothetical as I don't really see a day when Trump will successfully be removed other than by a vote of the people in 2020.  Let's say Trump's impeachment and removal is imminent, he pardons Kushner, can a successor possibly reign Kushner back in and have him brought up on related charges?

Pence would replace many from the Trump administration with his own people. I don't agree with many of his ideas, but he does know that even the appearance of impropriety is an anchor that limits policy. The new broom sweeps clean. He'd let Kushner et. al. take their chances.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2019 on: November 17, 2017, 09:01:40 am »

He "owned up to it" because there is a freakin photo. What else is Franken going to do? Deny it?

As of for stalking, if you two weren't so creepily attached there would be no reason for you to feel guilty Mark.

So much enthusiasm about a comedians bad taste jokes.  And yet, crickets on Moore.  And Trump pedophilia.  And Trump raping his first wife at knife-point.   Priorities in proper alignment all right.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:05:46 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2020 on: November 17, 2017, 09:12:08 am »

Mueller is working with a some State's Attorney Generals, I think Maryland, Virginia and New York so that state charges will come with federal so Trump has no ability to pardon his way out of this.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2021 on: November 17, 2017, 09:31:39 am »

Ninni Laaksonen
Jessica Drake
Karena Virginia
Cathy Heller
Summer Zervos
Kristin Anderson
Jessica Leeds
Rachel Crooks
Mindy McGillivray
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Cassandra Searles
Temple Taggart McDowell
Jill Harth

Just some of the women who were molested by Trump - who then threatened to sue them.

But it has to be ok, or you would have said something condemning his behavior....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2022 on: November 17, 2017, 10:28:14 am »

How does it hold up against the Orange Standard of chauvinism?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2023 on: November 17, 2017, 11:29:04 am »

Trump has done soooo much GOOD in just his few months !!

Transcanada "releases" 200,000+ gallons of oil in the South Dakota prairie.   It's great how they call it a "release" instead of a GIANT F***ING OIL SPILL.  Just think of all the JOBS this will create!!!

Like they're releasing the oil back into the wild...released from unjust captors!    Run free, oil!  Run free!

Like how nobody saw this coming, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/11/16/keystone-pipeline-spills-210000-gallons-of-oil-on-eve-of-key-permitting-decision/?utm_term=.4b0ceefaac37

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2024 on: November 17, 2017, 01:58:36 pm »

Lol....  Hatch keeps spewing his stuff, and the poor keep getting worse off every year - especially since 1981.  He brags about his roots, but he walked away from them decades ago without a glance back.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator-loses-cool-confronted-154034548.html

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org