A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:05:31 am
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1477643 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1785 on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:14 am »

While not an accusation of rape and such, the Gennifer Flowers thing was already out there. So in 92 they were already trying to tamp down indications that Clinton had a "problem" when it came to women and exerting power.

And I believe RWRE must mean all the Women Bill dingled around with. At least that's what Hillary called it back in the day.

The RWRE projection is that Billy Bob was just going around doing his thing - and much of the time he may well have been.  But their life probably had more of an audience participation approach - 3 or 4 or more - every 14 year old boy's dream.  Isn't it breadburner??

And it has been shown from several directions - outside of the Fake Fox News World - that each and every "complainant" was at least initially consensual/agreeable.  Well, until her husband found out...

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:05:33 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1786 on: October 17, 2017, 09:24:06 am »

This is a fine examle of "what-about-ism" - a means of distracting attention away from the original topic, in this case, Mr. Trumps numerous failings. Clinton's travails, although interesting, have no bearing on our present descent into chaos.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1787 on: October 17, 2017, 09:52:16 am »

While not an accusation of rape and such, the Gennifer Flowers thing was already out there. So in 92 they were already trying to tamp down indications that Clinton had a "problem" when it came to women and exerting power.

And I believe RWRE must mean all the Women Bill dingled around with. At least that's what Hillary called it back in the day.

You seriously want to equate the election of Clinton in 1992 when he was accused of having an affair with the election of Trump after being accused by something like 20 women of variously being a peeping tom (which he admitted to on tape), some of whom were as young as 14, sexual harassment, sexual assault (which he ALSO admitted to on tape) and rape going back 30 years.

The right wing has lost their fracking minds. Conservatism is dead, replaced by no morals and fact free Trumpism.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1788 on: October 17, 2017, 09:57:23 am »

RWRE?  ok I had to Google that one.  

And how timely - here is an example of LWRE hard at work! 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/dana-loesch-forced-to-move-due-to-repeated-threats-from-gun-control-advocates.amp.html

Ignorance and stupidstition is not just limited to the extreme right - the extreme left has it's fair share, too!  Their hypocrisy is highlighted by their alleged anguish and gnashing of teeth over the so-called level of violence in this country due to guns!  While making death threats significant enough to require police protection and forcing this woman to move.   One of those mouth-breathers says he is going to 'rape her to death'.... Same 'class act' as the extreme right - all of it low.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1789 on: October 17, 2017, 10:52:02 am »

Will put you down as an “Iran hardliners” supporter.

That's what a good hardcore trumper would do
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1790 on: October 17, 2017, 12:48:00 pm »

This is a fine examle of "what-about-ism" - a means of distracting attention away from the original topic, in this case, Mr. Trumps numerous failings. Clinton's travails, although interesting, have no bearing on our present descent into chaos.

It was brought up that the two weren't the same. Correction was made. Now it doesn't matter.

Clinton (Bill) was not viewed as a candidate that was pure as the wind driven snow. He had his issues prior to be elected. That was the point. I was making no comparison as to the magnitude or significance of each. Just that they both had issues.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1791 on: October 17, 2017, 01:33:37 pm »

But Russia....

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1792 on: October 17, 2017, 01:52:08 pm »

Would be truly comical after all this, if Clinton was the first one indicted.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1793 on: October 17, 2017, 01:52:33 pm »

If it turns out she did something dirty here, prosecute her.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #1794 on: October 17, 2017, 02:05:35 pm »

The right wing has lost their fracking minds. Conservatism is dead, replaced by no morals and fact free Trumpism.

Please don't lump all of us Conservatives into one barrel, many / most still have morals and a brain. Many do not agree with Trump and especially his words. I am sure the same can be said for you and the Liberal agenda, some you agree with and some you don't. I don't consider you a complete fool for being left of center, please don't think I am because I lean to the right.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1795 on: October 17, 2017, 02:16:46 pm »

If it turns out she did something dirty here, prosecute her.

Wow. What a genius idea. Of course the tone is a little different than this gem:

He's happy with the Tiny Hands, Snowflake Con Man, Pedophilic Nazi lover and Russia colluder, but she's awful. Things that make you go Hmmmm.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1796 on: October 17, 2017, 02:40:42 pm »

Please don't lump all of us Conservatives into one barrel, many / most still have morals and a brain. Many do not agree with Trump and especially his words. I am sure the same can be said for you and the Liberal agenda, some you agree with and some you don't. I don't consider you a complete fool for being left of center, please don't think I am because I lean to the right.

If Conservatives don't want to be lumped into that particular barrel, why aren't they doing something?  Only one who has really made ANY kind of effort so far is John McCain, and he obviously wants to bring Trump down before he kicks off.   What about the rest of them??

As the RWRE is so quick to say about Muslims - why aren't the good Muslims condemning the bad?    Well, the good Muslims are, and have been for years.  But good conservatives are literally doing nothing - not even condemning.  As you can see around here - guido and erfalf both refuse to condemn any of the perversions or criminal actions from before the election, let alone all the lies and distortions and probably criminal activity of the election and beyond.  And yet, they do still go on about Hillary....  

Being neither conservative nor liberal, can't answer for either extreme, but it is literally comparing apples to orange.  Mildly flawed versus sociopathetic psychopath.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/john-mccain-trump-spurious-nationalism/index.html

For the intellectually lazy who won't bother to look into it, here is one significant paragraph of his speech....

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain 'the last best hope of earth' for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:45:55 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1797 on: October 17, 2017, 03:03:56 pm »

And now, Trump is "warning" McCain....  Lol...what a dipstick.   McCain replied that he has faced tougher foes....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-issues-warning-mccain-senators-tough-speech-150027438--politics.html

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1798 on: October 17, 2017, 08:14:39 pm »

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1799 on: October 17, 2017, 08:46:45 pm »

So after being shamed to call one of the service members that was killed in Niger recently (remember how he tried to say his predecessor didn't do it or did it less?) it seems he probably shouldn't have called at all.

https://amp.local10.com/news/politics/trump-speaks-to-widow-of-sgt-la-david-johnson

I'm going to guess that the two or three posters on here who are so pro-military in here (don't worry you know exactly who you are) are going to speak out against this?  Or will it be crickets?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org