A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:59:49 am
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1475972 times)
MostSeriousness
Civic Leader

« Reply #1545 on: August 21, 2017, 09:13:29 am »

"That's too bad"
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1546 on: August 21, 2017, 09:52:04 am »

Did ya get that from Stormfront?  Oh wait, your favorite board can't find a hosting company.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1547 on: August 21, 2017, 05:25:45 pm »

Trump has charged the Secret Service $60k to rent golf carts from his clubs while he golfs. Seriously.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-clubs-charge-60k-to-rent-carts-to-secret-service-as-agency-runs-out-of-money-2017-08-21
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1548 on: August 21, 2017, 06:01:17 pm »

Trump has charged the Secret Service $60k to rent golf carts from his clubs while he golfs. Seriously.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-clubs-charge-60k-to-rent-carts-to-secret-service-as-agency-runs-out-of-money-2017-08-21

Can you imagine the shitstorm if our previous president had done this?  The term apoplectic comes to mind.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1549 on: August 21, 2017, 09:04:03 pm »

The first couple checking out the eclipse.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1550 on: August 21, 2017, 11:19:10 pm »

Like many Americans, President Trump on Monday gazed at the first solar eclipse in a century to cross the continental United States, coast to coast. But at one point he appeared to ignore precautions that scientists and doctors warned were necessary to protect people's eyes during the celestial event.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/21/trump-celebrates-solar-eclipse-by-looking-up-without-special-viewing-glasses/?utm_term=.f0a9d23fe04e

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1551 on: August 21, 2017, 11:59:35 pm »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1552 on: August 22, 2017, 07:06:56 am »

Thanks for bringing that up...

I was getting annoyed with every single TV show, radio, magazine, social media, or newspaper story on the eclipse having to remind people not to look at the sun.  Then the secondary stories on how glasses are so hard to find.  Even stories about people wanting glasses for their pets, followed by explanations that generally animals are smart enough to not look at the sun so we really should't have to worry about our pets.

Now our President, he had to be told not to look at the sun.  I'm not sure if that answers my question about him being uninformed, impulsive, or unintelligent.   I'm not sure it matters.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1553 on: August 22, 2017, 07:13:18 am »

Apparently, science is for losers.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1554 on: August 22, 2017, 08:36:13 am »

Apparently, science is for losers.

That's why I keep saying please put the nuclear codes in a science book somewhere.  He'll never find them there.  Nor would most Republicans.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1555 on: August 22, 2017, 01:28:49 pm »

This is what passes for "draining the swamp" I guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/mnuchin-louise-linton-treasury-instagram.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1556 on: August 23, 2017, 10:23:14 am »

Trump is well into Alzheimers.

https://qz.com/1060239/full-text-cnn-anchor-don-lemons-frank-response-to-trumps-phoenix-rally/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1557 on: August 23, 2017, 10:48:45 am »

He's for sure into something....

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1558 on: August 23, 2017, 11:43:57 am »

Car driving into a crowd of counter-protestors this morning. 1 dead, 19 injured.

Trump owns this crap. Worst president ever, by far. And I never thought that could be possible after Bush and his wars and financial meltdown.

Backed by Police Unions, Legislators Stand by Laws to Protect Drivers Who Kill Protesters

https://theintercept.com/2017/08/14/backed-by-police-unions-legislators-standby-laws-to-protect-drivers-who-kill-protesters/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1559 on: August 23, 2017, 12:09:27 pm »

Why do I have this strange feeling Trump’s regime will end in a bunker somewhere?

Wait, where have I heard that before?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org