A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:36:34 pm
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1467993 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1410 on: July 21, 2017, 10:26:20 am »

And the swamp-draining continues.   Roll Eyes

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/sean-spicer-has-resigned?bftw&utm_term=.dleJbBO4E#.hem3RJeo0

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1411 on: July 21, 2017, 10:55:45 am »

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the lawyer JR met with along with the Russian Mob money launderer and the former Soviet Intelligence officer? She's been a lawyer for the FSB (formerly the KGB) for years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-donald-trump-jr-has-represented-russias-spy-agency-2017-7
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1412 on: July 21, 2017, 10:57:44 am »

The new comms director replacing Spicer?  Here was his take on Trump in 2015:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/888440965895262210

My, my how things change when you're offered money and a place in the WH...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1413 on: July 21, 2017, 11:12:52 am »

The new comms director replacing Spicer?  Here was his take on Trump in 2015:

Most are to one degree or another, but he is much more of a whore than most.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1414 on: July 21, 2017, 11:19:39 am »

The new comms director replacing Spicer?  Here was his take on Trump in 2015:

Scaramouche is the guy who is connected to the $10 billion Russian investment fund that CNN reported on that was later retracted.  Not because it wasn't true, but because it was not properly vetted....

Hopefully they are still pursuing this and will get their editorial standards aligned when they report the truth.  Again.

Nickname - the Mooch.   For good reason no doubt....

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:22:42 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1415 on: July 21, 2017, 12:11:21 pm »

Scaramouche is the guy who is connected to the $10 billion Russian investment fund that CNN reported on that was later retracted.  Not because it wasn't true, but because it was not properly vetted....

Hopefully they are still pursuing this and will get their editorial standards aligned when they report the truth.  Again.

Nickname - the Mooch.   For good reason no doubt....

You and me were thinking alike on his name.  First thing I thought of was Bohemian Rhapsody and that line.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1416 on: July 21, 2017, 12:51:42 pm »

You and me were thinking alike on his name.  First thing I thought of was Bohemian Rhapsody and that line.

Was hoping someone would pick up on that....

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1417 on: July 21, 2017, 07:14:49 pm »

“Sessions should have never recused himself (from overseeing the Russia investigation), and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1418 on: July 22, 2017, 02:39:03 pm »

“Sessions should have never recused himself (from overseeing the Russia investigation), and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html

Meaning by this that he wants personal loyalty, not an independent DOJ that follows the rule of law. We've seen this in so many of his other choices for cabinet and staff.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #1419 on: July 22, 2017, 06:14:35 pm »

Does trump think he is king? 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1420 on: July 22, 2017, 08:15:43 pm »

Does trump think he is king? 

He wil find out he is not.  I always said he will disappointed when he finds out he cannot fire Congress.  At least we don't have Hillary.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1421 on: July 22, 2017, 08:42:16 pm »

He wil find out he is not.  I always said he will disappointed when he finds out he cannot fire Congress.  At least we don't have Hillary.

And you think Hillary would have been like this?  We've NEVER seen anything like this in the history of America.  We're in new territory here.

Don't get me wrong, I was no Hillary supporter, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have acted like this spoiled brat we have in the WH now is acting.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1422 on: July 23, 2017, 08:22:54 pm »

He wil find out he is not.  I always said he will disappointed when he finds out he cannot fire Congress.  At least we don't have Hillary.

Nope.  We got Scaramouche.   The guy who, in his earliest days in the job, quotes an anonymous source.  Then admits the anonymous source is Trump!!   Can it possibly get any fakier in the Fake Fox News world??

All the Trumpies just gotta be sooooo proud...!!!   All the criminal activity, the sexual perversion, the pedophilia... All right in line with the overall RWRE moral code, all right!!  And that was BEFORE he even got elected!!

It's a whole lot like the guys the Republican party hired years ago to make up all those lies about the Clintons.  Kenneth Starr.  David Brock.  Trying to get people to believe it all over again.  Might actually work - everyone that uses the name "Killary" obviously still believes, just like they believe the birther BS about Obama.  Trump will probably get away with it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramucci-quotes-anonymous-source-153900790.html

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:26:51 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1423 on: July 23, 2017, 09:24:12 pm »

Nope.  We got Scaramouche.   The guy who, in his earliest days in the job, quotes an anonymous source.  Then admits the anonymous source is Trump!!   Can it possibly get any fakier in the Fake Fox News world??

Just look at what you can buy when your morals are for sale...

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1424 on: July 23, 2017, 09:28:03 pm »

Just look at what you can buy when your morals are for sale...

And then he says by deleting those tweets, he's being 'transparent'.  He's already got the spin part of his job down pat.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org