A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:34:14 am
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1468264 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1395 on: July 14, 2017, 12:07:36 pm »

Maybe. Maybe not. Pence keeps lying about what he knew about Flynn and when he knew it. Plus the whole "Illegal Russian money in the GOP" story is picking up steam, as are stories about the role the Mercers have had. There is no telling who will be caught in that net.

A few months ago there were rumors that after all the dust has settled, Orrin Hatch will be our next president

succession:
Vice PresidentMike Pence (R)
Speaker of the House of Representatives  Paul Ryan (R)
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (R)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1396 on: July 15, 2017, 01:28:24 pm »

FoxNews Shep Smith:

We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/14/lie-after-lie-after-lie-fox-news-shepard-smith-has-a-cronkite-moment-on-russia/?utm_term=.8193bacb00d1
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1397 on: July 18, 2017, 07:50:27 am »

Money laundering report on NBC nightly news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32CxeWTs1c&app=desktop

NBC nightly news.  Not cable-news, late-night comedian, blog, or internet forum. 
Is Trump going to make it to the end of 2017?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1398 on: July 18, 2017, 08:26:05 am »

Shep is beating his head against a wall.  Chris Wallace is right up there, close to Lou Dobbs for being a lying distortionist.

It's Fake Fox News.  They are trying hard to downplay every step of the way.  One of these days, Shephard Smith will go to a real news organization.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1399 on: July 18, 2017, 08:37:08 am »

Shep is beating his head against a wall.  Chris Wallace is right up there, close to Lou Dobbs for being a lying distortionist.

It's Fake Fox News.  They are trying hard to downplay every step of the way.  One of these days, Shephard Smith will go to a real news organization.

This happens more with Shep than you think.  The 'we do not f'ing' torture' moment was another and there have been a few more.  I'm surprised they haven't kicked him to the curb for parroting the Fox narrative.

This is Shep saying the wiretapping claim from earlier this year by the President couldn't be substantiated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZMs9WU-fU

This is the 'torture' moment.  NSFW audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2VF4a0LWs

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1400 on: July 18, 2017, 11:53:36 am »

Is Trump going to make it to the end of 2017?

I wouldn't get your hopes up. 

Remember how crazy we all thought it was that he was the GOP candidate and that there was no way he'd win.

Nothing's gotten any more sane.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1401 on: July 18, 2017, 12:01:51 pm »

I read a response to an Onion video about the Trump Clown Show lies going around.  This person said, "If you own a bar and haven't created a drink called Russian Collusion, you're not the capitalist you should be."  I absolutely agree!

That would be 1 shot vodka and 3 shots pi$$.  Pour it down your back while someone tells you it is raining!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1402 on: July 18, 2017, 12:24:14 pm »

I read a response to an Onion video about the Trump Clown Show lies going around.  This person said, "If you own a bar and haven't created a drink called Russian Collusion, you're not the capitalist you should be."  I absolutely agree!

That would be 1 shot vodka and 3 shots pi$$.  Pour it down your back while someone tells you it is raining!

I'm stealing this...for...you know...other social media.  That's brilliant.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1403 on: July 18, 2017, 01:05:46 pm »

Ya... I don't think they're going to sell very many of those.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1404 on: July 18, 2017, 01:20:18 pm »

Ya... I don't think they're going to sell very many of those.

What are you talking about? It's become very obvious that Trumpers will swallow ANYTHING....
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1405 on: July 18, 2017, 02:42:05 pm »

I'm stealing this...for...you know...other social media.  That's brilliant.

The first part was reporting.  The last was all little ole me...  I make myself laugh...

Don't forget to give me credit!   And half of any royalties/revenues you get from it...

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1406 on: July 18, 2017, 05:13:51 pm »

Trump had an hour long undisclosed meeting with Putin at the G20 summit with no other Americans present and without his own translator.

Things that make you go "Hmmm"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342589-ian-bremmer-trump-and-putin-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1407 on: July 19, 2017, 06:13:11 pm »

And it just keeps rolling downhill...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-sessions-russia.html

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1408 on: July 20, 2017, 06:20:49 pm »

Today Exxon has been fined $2 million for illegally dealing with a Russian Oligarch banned by the Mangnitsky act back when Sec of State Tillerson was CEO of Exxon.

Things that make you go "Hmm"...

Maybe "Adoptions" is the safe word for colluding with Russia?
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1409 on: July 21, 2017, 10:00:18 am »

Today Exxon has been fined $2 million for illegally dealing with a Russian Oligarch banned by the Mangnitsky act back when Sec of State Tillerson was CEO of Exxon.

Things that make you go "Hmm"...

Maybe "Adoptions" is the safe word for colluding with Russia?

Oh, pardon me...

President Trump and his lawyers have discussed whether he could pardon his relatives and aides to undercut, or even end, the special counsel’s investigation into charges that his campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/opinion/if-trump-pardons-crime-russia.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org