A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:28:53 am
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1477769 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1140 on: May 29, 2017, 11:50:46 am »

Must've been some bad touch going on.

Pope hates Canada too.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1141 on: May 29, 2017, 08:01:51 pm »

He's our president on the international stage. My first inclination is to not attack him over something so damned dumb. But understand why you and Hoss would.

Really??   And that pretty well defines how you are - even with the pedophilia, aspersions of cowardice of POW's - and you a veteran??, bragging about sexual predation....  all the lies, deceptions, hidden business dealings, support of fanatic racist bigots (Sessions and his Klan buddies), illegal business activities by him and his Daddy.... 

What does it take for you to attack him??  How many of his perversions - as admitted to by him - would be enough?  Does this mean you wouldn't condemn him if he walked in on your daughters naked - saying he just needed to check them out to make sure everything was ok?   Certainly no amount of moral bankruptcy is bad enough yet. 

Just exactly where is your moral dial set??   Oh, yeah...the ends justifies the means. 

I expect no real answer - you have shown us the Trump Apologist all this way and time...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1142 on: May 29, 2017, 08:19:06 pm »

Really??   And that pretty well defines how you are - even with the pedophilia, aspersions of cowardice of POW's - and you a veteran??, bragging about sexual predation....  all the lies, deceptions, hidden business dealings, support of fanatic racist bigots (Sessions and his Klan buddies), illegal business activities by him and his Daddy.... 

What does it take for you to attack him??  How many of his perversions - as admitted to by him - would be enough?  Does this mean you wouldn't condemn him if he walked in on your daughters naked - saying he just needed to check them out to make sure everything was ok?   Certainly no amount of moral bankruptcy is bad enough yet. 

Just exactly where is your moral dial set??   Oh, yeah...the ends justifies the means. 

I expect no real answer - you have shown us the Trump Apologist all this way and time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #1143 on: May 29, 2017, 09:39:57 pm »

And seriously, a "shove". This is the kind of thing I guess I am just going to have to get used to for the next 7 years.

It wasnt just a random act of unkindness.  Our head statesman is a petty, childish bully.

The shove seen around the world is symbolic beyond firmly establishing Trump as the stereotypical "Ugly American."   Montenegro was at the NATO summit as the group's newest member, defiantly joining NATO's over the opposition of Trump's, Kushner's and Flynn's buddy, Vladimir Putin.
http://www.cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2017/05/gop_image_body_slammed_by_gian.html
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1144 on: May 30, 2017, 06:54:22 am »

It wasnt just a random act of unkindness.  Our head statesman is a petty, childish bully.

The shove seen around the world is symbolic beyond firmly establishing Trump as the stereotypical "Ugly American."   Montenegro was at the NATO summit as the group's newest member, defiantly joining NATO's over the opposition of Trump's, Kushner's and Flynn's buddy, Vladimir Putin.
http://www.cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2017/05/gop_image_body_slammed_by_gian.html

One might consider asking all parties what happened before assuming as much, but let's not because your opinion confirms that it must have happened. I mean you saw it on the interwebs with a flashing headline and all (from CNN).

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/trumps-nato-shove-didnt-really-register-says-leader-he-pushed/

The "victim" wasn't aware this was even a thing. Priceless. Leave it to the Post to do what CNN should have taken seconds to do.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1145 on: May 30, 2017, 08:54:04 am »

Can we all agree that his behavior with Germany is stupid and destructive? Last week he called Germany evil and today this:

We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2017
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1146 on: May 30, 2017, 09:00:05 am »

Trump thinks trade is a zero-sum game.
It ain't
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1147 on: May 30, 2017, 09:45:08 am »

Can we all agree that his behavior with Germany is stupid and destructive

No.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1148 on: May 30, 2017, 10:50:28 am »

WH Comm director resigns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/30/dubke-resigns-as-white-house-communications-director/?utm_term=.e4eeb87654fa

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1149 on: May 30, 2017, 12:58:12 pm »

And seriously, a "shove". This is the kind of thing I guess I am just going to have to get used to for the next 7 years.

Unless you wake up and vote differently next time.  But then you don't really think shoving a Prime Minister is at all out of line, do you?

How could you possibly been expecting anything else??
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 12:59:58 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1150 on: May 30, 2017, 12:59:06 pm »

Way to be exactly what you preach to hate. Stay classy.

Probably Trump's fault too.

Just repeating/paraphrasing his quotes and the facts of her actions.  But you wouldn't care about those, would you...?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1151 on: May 30, 2017, 01:00:21 pm »

This exchange between two polar opposites on this Russia thing perfectly illustrates my position on this subject. You have a news person flat admit she sees no evidence of "collusion", but keeps demanding another person to express concern over collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=UUJhZ4PCiNw

I am no fan of Sunnunu.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1152 on: May 30, 2017, 01:02:33 pm »

Oh, come on... is that really how intellectually deficient you have become??   No thought process at all...??  Can't come up with anything better??  You are becoming the "Sound Bite King".

And as expected - STILL have never answered a question!!   Well, at least you are consistent.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1153 on: May 30, 2017, 01:09:09 pm »

This exchange between two polar opposites on this Russia thing perfectly illustrates my position on this subject. You have a news person flat admit she sees no evidence of "collusion", but keeps demanding another person to express concern over collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=UUJhZ4PCiNw

I am no fan of Sunnunu.

Not quite the point - as she said, it isn't that she is saying something went on - it is the beginning of the investigation - it is that she and others are asking questions.  And as result of asking those questions, being attacked, labeled, denigrated, etc.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:11:37 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1154 on: May 30, 2017, 01:13:24 pm »

And more of Trump lies.... gonna give power back to the states!   Yeah, right....but never would have expected anything else from him and his clown show.

Really Spicer??   Trying to equate opioid addiction to marijuana use??   But there are people weak minded enough to believe that carp...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org