A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:01:08 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any local "Print on Demand" companies?  (Read 4976 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« on: September 02, 2016, 09:57:40 am »

I am looking to expand my online store for DECOPOLIS but don't really have the resources to print up a bunch of T-shirts in every color and size for every design and then ship them out.   

So I am wondering if there are any good "Print on Demand" companies that are local or ones that you might know of that are reliable with decent commissions?   I know you don't make as much for each t-shirt and such doing it this way but it would at least be a way to get things started for us until we get enough demand and start doing it all ourselves.

Basically, if you do not know what this is, is that I can have my online store and if they see a t-shirt design they want and click on it to purchase it, they are actually then sent to another website that does the printing and shipping and they give us a portion of the sale.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 09:23:30 pm »

Call Must Stash on Brookside and ask for Ashley and see if she can steer you in the right direction....

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 10:55:05 pm »

Call Must Stash on Brookside and ask for Ashley and see if she can steer you in the right direction....

Thanks! I will do that.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 06:26:12 am »

Yw....!!!

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 11:32:50 am »

Yw....!!!

Who hacked BB's account?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 12:08:21 pm »

Who hacked BB's account?

Like a Bizzaro World alternate universe, isn't it?  One way trip to planet "htraE"....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org