A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:59:52 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrical Work  (Read 3505 times)
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« on: August 07, 2016, 12:39:01 pm »

My hundred year old house has outgrown its second service box. Need a good, affordable electrician to upgrade the service box or show me how to live with a 125 amp. Any thoughts?

Thanks

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »

My hundred year old house has outgrown its second service box. Need a good, affordable electrician to upgrade the service box or show me how to live with a 125 amp. Any thoughts?

Thanks

NOT Colburn Electric in Broken Arrow - EVER.  Under any circumstances!

Cousin got their work in a house and dam near burned it down!   Also, City of Tulsa inspected it !!   And passed it!!!  Let me guess....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 04:15:47 pm »

Chris Guidry with Home Touch Electricians did a new panel for me and has done other work as well.  Incredibly reliable, does great work, ensures it is up to current code, and he is pretty reasonable.  918-455-8608.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 07:59:06 pm »

Alrac....

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 08:11:36 am »

Thanks for the recommendations. Got some calls in.

onward...through the fog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org