A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:47:34 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How a Tulsa Neighbor Dispute Becomes International News  (Read 23142 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2016, 09:36:34 pm »

I dunno, hookers and gypsies can be pretty entertaining.

Damn shame I wasn't able to get the old copter over there to run yours off C... Smiley

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2016, 07:38:20 am »

Add in a crazy cat lady, a conspiracy obsessed Arab guy (who the cat lady is convinced is a terrorist), some retired people, some people with mental health issues who push each other around in shopping carts, a good number of retired persons, and a sprinkling of "normals" and... well, it's better than a movie, it's my neighborhood.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »

Funny you should mention that....one of the places I stay from time to time has been inundated this year with some of both!!   I thought you had to be in my head there for a minute...   One hooker was next door for about 3 weeks ( I am only around intermittently), and it was quite a parade when I was there!   Haven't seen the like since the May rooms were still around in the 60's and 70's!

The Paving Gypsies showed up in May and one group was sent away after just a week - neighborhood items started disappearing...ladders, tools, etc.  The last group stayed a couple extra weeks, but disappearances ended.  Gypsies are a real thing - don't ever doubt it!

And yeah, it can be pretty entertaining...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org