A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:16:22 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote the Bassturds out  (Read 18470 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2016, 01:29:42 pm »

Totally anecdotaly, but just reminded of this, the company I work for has a huge awards celebration every year. The top producers nationally are recognized in front of the whole company. 99 out 100 begin their acceptance speeches with "I have to thank my team" or "I couldn't have done it without my team". It is an incredibly refreshing perspective. And these producers are definitely type A go getters too, but realize their place at the same time. I really wish that same perspective was a little more pervasive in society.

As opposed to every single RWRE who blasted Obama for month after month after month when he said that the 1% didn't do it without a team. 

And Trump who said he is the ONLY one who can <fill in the idiotic comment blank>.

You already know these 'truths' - you see them in action even at work - now all we gotta do is help you get your internal knowledge aligned with your best interests and outward manifestations, thereby ridding your body, mind, and soul of the toxins that are infecting/affecting every aspect of your life!   (Mild hyperbole moment...)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org