A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:47:38 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liz Warren is In  (Read 13604 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 07:14:37 pm »

Oh well. Nice knowing ya...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 07:40:37 pm »

Yeah, she's done. I wonder how long it will be before "fake news" like the Washington Post actually report on it?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 08:02:36 pm »

Yeah, she's done. I wonder how long it will be before "fake news" like the Washington Post actually report on it?

They did. And look how they framed their story. What a joke.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?__twitter_impression=true

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 08:17:03 pm »

In October, Warren released the DNA results showing she had a Native American ancestor six to 10 generations ago...

...which is apparently still enough to be continually referred to as “Pocahontas” by Princess Drumpf.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 09:56:14 am »

In October, Warren released the DNA results showing she had a Native American ancestor six to 10 generations ago...

...which is apparently still enough to be continually referred to as “Pocahontas” by Princess Drumpf.

I think we all know he's mocking her claims, not her actual heredity.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 10:20:11 am »

The point just flew right over your head. It's their story, they found the document.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 12:34:48 pm »

No.  He has shown by decades of past actions and comments he IS mocking her heredity.  Plus all the other races he has shown his bigotry and racism against...not just Native Americans.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:36:33 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 12:39:56 pm »

Or not.

And also...

(CNN) President Donald Trump can't merely slur Elizabeth Warren with the nickname "Pocahontas" anymore. That's old hat.
To effectively torment and tease her, he now seems to feel compelled to throw in an allusion to shameful episodes from US history.
This weekend, it was a not-subtle allusion to the Trail of Tears -- the forced migration of American Indians from Mississippi to present-day Oklahoma
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/politics/trump-elizabeth-warren-racist-tweets/index.html
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:04:01 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 09:53:29 pm »

Oh well. Nice knowing ya...

Really?   Well, good to know that you can fixate on something so trivial as her obvious pride in having even a tiny percentage of Native American, while there are still 500 children being illegally held in cages in gross violation of Federal law.  For more than 8 months by your hero, the Pedophile in Chief.  Glad to see correct priorities...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:00:06 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2019, 12:19:24 am »

Really?   Well, good to know that you can fixate on something so trivial as her obvious pride in having even a tiny percentage of Native American, while there are still 500 children being illegally held in cages in gross violation of Federal law.  For more than 8 months by your hero, the Pedophile in Chief.  Glad to see correct priorities...

Thanks counselor.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 12:20:15 am »

The point just flew right over your head. It's their story, they found the document.

Then they downplayed it and buried the lede. Right over your head.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 02:40:24 am »

Apparently, it's over. Warren can't beat Trump. Glad that's decided.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2019/02/06/with-latest-revelation-elizabeth-warren-can-beat-donald-trump/nSDUQkPIqaNO3Dndqi4rxO/story.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 09:17:39 am »

Thanks counselor.

You are welcome!   I am surprised you didn't 'get' that... you got the piece of paper, after all.  Had to have passed a test somewhere along the line about it...

May have to go talk to TU again and get the paper since I have some free time right now...when I talked to them before they said it would be easy for me...

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:22:53 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org