A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:45:34 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I figured this was Chat...I miss some of the old posters  (Read 5751 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« on: July 08, 2016, 06:15:25 pm »

Who remembers this cat?

Ol' Tim Huntzinger

Tulsans' Original Revolutionary Website!
DEFAMATION: TulsaNow Thread Dedicated to Me! Second time in Ten Years!

with one comment

So the trolls over at TulsaNow want to debate me in absentia, which is kind of how they roll. Cowards and nibbling litte ankle biters for the most part. Hey girls, just so you know: I have never had dual logins at your site, ever! Also, I notice it is the same old crew trolling it up over there: way to grow!

Funny, one of the trolls says I am unstable! Same job for twelve years! Same wife for twenty four! No criminal history! No lawsuits! No scandal! No psychiatric hospitalizations! No run-ins with our lousy police! Just a dude with a blog who is unafraid to speak out. Unstable. THAT sounds a wee bit like defamation. Another troll says I am irrational, based on what? I have not met any of these people, ever! That is more like defamation.

And Conan71! Et tu! Again, just repeating for newbies to my story, was no drinky drinky! Was no druggy! Nope the incident is exactly how I have described it. On my way home from work, damn near killed by Rosa Hood, ticketed by Tornberg and when I mouthed off to James Tornberg he took me down hard! Big bad Tornberg used pepper spray in my face when I was held facedown in the middle of 61st Street after surviving a fairly horrific traffic accident. Tornberg fictionalized his arrest report, coached witnesses, and has not done one damn thing to stop me from talking about this – if this were false how long do you think I would be allowed to say it was?

If Ron Conway from Storey Wreckers is not a lying perjurer how is it he gave three separate accounts of his intervention at the scene and still has not taken action against me for the accusation? Lost my fight? According to Conway, it took two officers and Conway to three minutes to subdue me – this is after I was in that car accident in which the airbag did not deploy. Three minutes for three people to subdue me – as long as a regulation boxing match! And brave Conway stopped me just as I was breaking into my third or fourth stride! ‘Ha ha ha car wreck’ I said as I went sprinting away! ‘I am indestructible!’

Again, I repeat, Tulsa is not the worse place in the world but it must suck pretty bad wherever you are if you are considering moving to Tulsa. My advice is to weather out wherever you are and do not move to the City of Tulsa. This place is way way way overrated -not the worse but you can do better in many similar places in the grand old USA.

I repeat: after my daughter (born and raised in this town) is married this Saturday, the next item on my agenda is to get my house on the market, rent out of the City, and then get out of and as far away as possible from this podunk hell-hole. 25 years too long! Not a minute more than necessary!

Oh man...I miss that motherscratcher.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 07:03:39 pm »

Who remembers this cat?

Ol' Tim Huntzinger

Oh man...I miss that motherscratcher.

I'm guessing gone...as his last post on the blog was August of 2013.  He was entertaining for sure.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:15:01 pm »

I'm guessing gone...as his last post on the blog was August of 2013.  He was entertaining for sure.

He was an donkey, and very unbalanced. That said, no posts on his site in years? I hope he's ok.

Where's Griz?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 08:02:16 am »

I rather enjoyed our verbal jousting, some people had an issue of taking it personal. Like others who are still on here, I don’t really care to waste a lot of time arguing political ideology these days.  I can say my views have definitely moderated quite a bit over the last ten years, some of that has come from those discussions. 

According to the Assessor’s web site, Tim still owns a home in Tulsa, no idea if they are now landlords or if he’s just keeping a low profile.

Best wishes to him either way. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 08:12:46 am »

Who was the dingle-berry conspiracy theorist that iplaw grumble slapped around...Huh

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 08:26:59 am »

Or the guy who invited me over to his house so he could have a more physical conversation. One of Conan's neighbors I think. Don't miss him. Friendly Bear was entertaining.

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 08:31:12 am »

Or the guy who invited me over to his house so he could have a more physical conversation. One of Conan's neighbors I think. Don't miss him. Friendly Bear was entertaining.

Oh yeah, FB and his colorful nicknames for people.  "Herr Kaiser" and the like.  Boy, times sure have moderated in here.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 02:59:03 pm »

Who was the dingle-berry conspiracy theorist that iplaw grumble slapped around...Huh

Was that the same guy that was a Scientologist?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 03:02:36 pm »

I rather enjoyed our verbal jousting, some people had an issue of taking it personal. Like others who are still on here, I don’t really care to waste a lot of time arguing political ideology these days.  I can say my views have definitely moderated quite a bit over the last ten years, some of that has come from those discussions. 

According to the Assessor’s web site, Tim still owns a home in Tulsa, no idea if they are now landlords or if he’s just keeping a low profile.

Best wishes to him either way. 

Looks like he's fine, he's been actively tweeting instead of posting on his own site.

https://twitter.com/thetulsan

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 12:15:36 pm »

Some of the PMs I'd get were classic.

One that really stood out - "Eat me, Shi_licker"

The intellect was astounding.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 05:31:01 pm »

Some of the PMs I'd get were classic.

One that really stood out - "Eat me, Shi_licker"

The intellect was astounding.

I got a couple myself from him during the whole 'shilling for Uverse' thread.  He didn't like me challenging him with facts to back it up.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org