A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:33:23 pm
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 97613 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2017, 03:23:12 pm »

Trump is indefensible.  He’s just a complete assclown.  I knew he was a poor choice for POTUS but I never realized just what an absolute disaster he would become.  There is finally a POTUS former President Carter can look at and say: “I’m no longer the most ill thought of President of the last 40 years!"

At the risk of being 'preachy'... I tried to help enlighten you beforehand.

For the broader audience;
Between the past criminal activities Trump engaged in...the pedophilia...the sexual molestation...the casting aspersions on our POW's...his saying that anyone who would vote for him would be stupid, and he expected Republicans to jump on the bandwagon (20 years ago or so!) ---  ALL of which happened long before this disgusting, vile person ever ran for office  ---  What has happened since is only verification of what everyone knew before the election!  WAY before!!

The whole idea that anyone can say at this point anything related to the idea, "....I didn't know..." is disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, and morally bankrupt.  So why is it the Republican party has taken no action yet?   Well, see previous sentence.

As for the totally inane, also intellectually dishonest rationalization that someone just couldn't stand Hillary based on her "dishonesty" - well, that too has been debunked so thoroughly that it is just another right wing extremist lie.  Also disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, and morally bankrupt to engage in the ongoing repetition of those lies about her (and Billy Bob) that have been openly admitted to, and apologized for, and had books written about by the two primary perpetrators who were specifically hired by the Republican Party to propagate those lies.   Kenneth Starr.  David Brock.

Anything and everything "bad" that the Clintons may have done is overshadowed by orders of magnitude by just a few months of Trumps excesses and bad behavior.

I don't like Hillary mainly for her 2nd Amendment stance, but given the overwhelming preponderance of trash/garbage that is the Orange Buffoon, and the fact that Bernie, Romney, and McCain couldn't get the nominations, there really was only one, even if somewhat distasteful, choice.  Others drank the Kook-Aid and now we are here....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2017, 03:27:28 pm »

At the risk of being 'preachy'... I tried to help enlighten you beforehand.

For the broader audience;
Between the past criminal activities Trump engaged in...the pedophilia...the sexual molestation...the casting aspersions on our POW's...his saying that anyone who would vote for him would be stupid, and he expected Republicans to jump on the bandwagon (20 years ago or so!) ---  ALL of which happened long before this disgusting, vile person ever ran for office  ---  What has happened since is only verification of what everyone knew before the election!  WAY before!!

The whole idea that anyone can say at this point anything related to the idea, "....I didn't know..." is disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, and morally bankrupt.  So why is it the Republican party has taken no action yet?   Well, see previous sentence.

As for the totally inane, also intellectually dishonest rationalization that someone just couldn't stand Hillary based on her "dishonesty" - well, that too has been debunked so thoroughly that it is just another right wing extremist lie.  Also disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, and morally bankrupt to engage in the ongoing repetition of those lies about her (and Billy Bob) that have been openly admitted to, and apologized for, and had books written about by the two primary perpetrators who were specifically hired by the Republican Party to propagate those lies.   Kenneth Starr.  David Brock.

Anything and everything "bad" that the Clintons may have done is overshadowed by orders of magnitude by just a few months of Trumps excesses and bad behavior.

I don't like Hillary mainly for her 2nd Amendment stance, but given the overwhelming preponderance of trash/garbage that is the Orange Buffoon, and the fact that Bernie, Romney, and McCain couldn't get the nominations, there really was only one, even if somewhat distasteful, choice.  Others drank the Kook-Aid and now we are here....

For what it's worth, Conan didn't vote for either of the major party nods, if memory serves correctly.  So I think inferring that he did is wrong.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2017, 03:33:19 pm »

For what it's worth, Conan didn't vote for either of the major party nods, if memory serves correctly.  So I think inferring that he did is wrong.

Most of that was not for him anyway, but for the broader audience - his note was a convenient place to insert.  I didn't really remember what he had said about it, but I did try to enlighten him, as well as everyone else beforehand so he could have made the right less obnoxious choice.

I do have commentary on the voting for the 3rd party "cop out" but don't really have time to write it up now - if anything, it does not absolve, but is actually worse in some ways....guess I should do some commentaries offline and have them as "canned" text ready to insert at the proper moment, huh??

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:35:21 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2017, 06:03:30 pm »

Trump was not even a remote consideration, ever.  I’ve had a profound dislike for him ever since he fired up his PR machine in the mid 1980’s, he’s a boorish narcissist.

A third party is still many more elections away from winning a U.S. Presidential election so I hope like hell the Democrats run a charismatic moderate candidate in 2020 who could possibly appeal to swing voters who helped elect Trump on ’16.  I suspect there will be primary opponents to Trump as well.  There simply wasn’t much to like in the GOP primaries which more resembled a clown car than a real primary season.  I mean really?  16 or 18 initial candidates?

Like it or not, I really don’t see Trump getting impeached.  I think that is nothing more than a Democrat wet dream.  I’m afraid we are stuck with him until Jan. 2021. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:40 am »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2017, 08:14:46 am »

Didn't the forum used to have an option to ignore users?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2017, 08:24:48 am »

Didn't the forum used to have an option to ignore users?

Nope.  Wouldn't that be nice though?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #277 on: August 12, 2017, 05:04:21 pm »

Fake Fox News Sound Bite alert!   Guido is at it again!!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org