A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:52:36 am
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 97588 times)
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #255 on: November 30, 2016, 09:05:42 am »

The projecting is what the RWRE does when they ascribe tendencies/characteristics/actions of their own to others.  As you are doing....straight from the Murdochian Clown Show play book and script.

Don't absolve yourself in the situation. You are not some innocent bystander sucked into this. You do the same, from a different perspective.

And on that front (Fox news). They didn't invent the positions, they just saw an opportunity to capitalize off those positions.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #256 on: November 30, 2016, 09:21:32 am »

Don't absolve yourself in the situation. You are not some innocent bystander sucked into this. You do the same, from a different perspective.

And on that front (Fox news). They didn't invent the positions, they just saw an opportunity to capitalize off those positions.

Faux News is obviously now and always has been the mouthpiece for the Murdochian Clown Show.  And Rupert is an operative/member/participant of the groups rallied to press this agenda.  A big part of which is to make the US government a fully involved corporate governing entity.  United States of Corporations.  It has been in process for a long time - even before Dwight Eisenhower warned us about it in the late 50's.  They made good progress this November.

Like the hired hands mentioned earlier who have recanted and admitted to what they were paid to do.  (Starr and Brock)  Faux News is the most visible of all the tens of thousands of fake news sites - many if not most hosted on the interwebz - recently brought to light during the last election cycle.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2016, 02:49:03 pm »

That might actually be meaningful if hers was an isolated action that only she had been doing.  But since literally everyone else was using private servers, including all the big Republicontin names, but most especially Bush using one in the White House and deleting 22 million emails...how many of those were classified? - this is just the RWRE witch hunt BS that the Murdochian Clown Show and Company have been engaged in for many years.

To wit:  https://www.readfrontier.com/stories/fallins-email-among-accounts-listed-stolen-by-russian-hackers/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TeeDub
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2017, 11:44:39 am »

Another body in the Clinton death march.

Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Is Found Dead
The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #259 on: July 16, 2017, 05:18:28 pm »

Another body in the Clinton death march.

Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Is Found Dead
The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead

Im sure it had nothing to do with

Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.
During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

And that news source?

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic, and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TeeDub
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2017, 08:57:47 pm »

Right... Nothing to do with the fact he was days away from testifying against the Clintons....

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6 percent of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organisations.

"A further 9.6 percent ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8 percent – or $5.4 billion – was funnelled to non-Haitian organisations."

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year, the WND reported.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide."

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2017, 09:27:42 pm »

Im sure it had nothing to do with

Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.
During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

And that news source?

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic, and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

Anyone who sources info from Zerohedge might as well be sourcing from Alex Jones or Sean Hannity.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2017, 09:16:54 am »

Right... Nothing to do with the fact he was days away from testifying against the Clintons....

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6 percent of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organisations.

"A further 9.6 percent ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8 percent – or $5.4 billion – was funnelled to non-Haitian organisations."

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year, the WND reported.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide."

Lol, lol, lol, lol....

Just another RWRE sleaze journal.  And you bought into it.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TeeDub
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2017, 02:00:45 pm »

Lol, lol, lol, lol....

Just another RWRE sleaze journal.  And you bought into it.

HAhahahaha...

And you blew it off and ignored it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2017, 02:39:45 pm »

HAhahahaha...

And you blew it off and ignored it.

Nope.  Still wrong.  I read it and understood the connections behind it.  Apparently you missed those...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2017, 03:25:55 pm »

We all kinda knew Hillary wouldn't live out a presidency, didn't we?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/23/538900625/snooty-the-manatee-dies-and-a-florida-community-mourns

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2017, 05:34:34 am »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2017, 08:29:13 am »

How tragically hip...take away photoshop and the above quote illustrating the real content of your every post...

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2017, 09:30:03 am »

How tragically hip...take away photoshop and the above quote illustrating the real content of your every post...

I got one also:

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2017, 02:07:54 pm »

I got one also:

Trump is indefensible.  He’s just a complete assclown.  I knew he was a poor choice for POTUS but I never realized just what an absolute disaster he would become.  There is finally a POTUS former President Carter can look at and say: “I’m no longer the most ill thought of President of the last 40 years!"

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org