A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:37:39 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 97607 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2016, 10:15:11 am »

Which items are not correct

It's the reality distortion field from the RWRE.  110 that were "marked" classified - marked with the letter c in the body of the text.  I suspect very easy to miss, as is shown even here by how many spelings errors are missed and odd combinations of letters are sent.  It is RWRE parsing, distortion, deflection, projection, and intellectual dishonesty.  Especially since so many have done the same thing over so much longer a time.  And yeah, it has been on both sides - just in much greater degree by the right. 

I don't have a problem with 110 missed emails out of 50,000 when compared to the 22 million deleted by Bush so nobody could even have a chance to review are an amazing hypocrisy and outright lie.  Why would you be concerned about her getting elected when Bush was already elected once under much worse circumstances?   And if there is anything about "truth, justice, and the American way", or anything even related to it at all in your answer, we will know you are not serious.  It is NOT and never has been a question of good or bad.  It is about who is the lesser of two evils and who will hurt the majority of the American people the least.  That is our reality - and has been forever!  Well, except for Gerald Ford....

IF, as so many of the right wing extremists feel that Hillary should be in prison for this - as shouted about in the recent convention - how can they possibly not feel Baby Bush should be buried UNDER the prison for his actions?  Why was he not impeached?  Why is he not being impeached today??  And why are Bush/Rove/Cheney/Rumsfeld not being prosecuted for war crimes they admitted to - even bragged about how proud they were to be doing?   And it IS pertinent today, since Trump is ALSO calling for doing war crimes!  It is an ongoing theme aimed directly at the destruction of the US.  Again.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/clintons-handling-of-classified-information/

And just to kinda lighten the mood a little - here's a little Leadbelly from 1939!  Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYrK464nIeY&index=21&list=RDBNj2BXW852g

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 12:41:58 pm »

Are you then saying that the FBI director was influenced by the right concerning the investigation especially the "c" marking?

We can go on and on about the Bush years and the carp they pulled but they were not to my knowledge investigated by the FBI or had the director come out on live TV and call them all liars.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 02:01:01 pm »

Are you then saying that the FBI director was influenced by the right concerning the investigation especially the "c" marking?

We can go on and on about the Bush years and the carp they pulled but they were not to my knowledge investigated by the FBI or had the director come out on live TV and call them all liars.

c marking is and was obscure.   No excuse for not knowing what it meant, other than carelessness.  You ever been careless??  Ever come out on national tv like Hillary did and say that she messed up and was sorry...won't happen again....

Did Bush ever even admit he did something wrong?  (No, bragged about it.)  And exactly why was it again they were NOT investigated by the FBI.??    And be shown for the liars their actions proved them to be?

Once again, it's all about perspective - Hillary and her 110 emails carelessly handled but not deleted and actually delivered to State for study.  Versus Bush/Rove/Cheney and their 22 million emails...  One can only imagine how many were classified and even MORE carelessly handled.  If the same proportions as Hillary - we would be talking a couple hundred thousand classified emails in a private server which were then deleted.

It's still the blind eye syndrome - going after the mote in ones eye versus the beam in Bush's eye....

Do you really not see a big difference there?   Just wondering....

Sidenote - thread hijacking;
As for influence by the right - here's what I am beginning to suspect - Cliff's Notes version.  First, we know Trump is not stupid.  Lot's of other things, but not that.  He has been a buddy with many people in the past, including Clinton's.  He has always had a big mouth with no self-control beyond a 5 year old.   But I think he is not interested in being President - really doesn't want it interfering with his private life, so is working on the plan to ensure Hillary is elected.  He is showing the true face of the Republican party to the world - what he says is what the extremist right is all about.  He has no particular party loyalty so doesn't really matter to him that he is elected, but I don't think he and his buddies want the clown show that was coming along to be there either. 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 04:34:50 pm »

Classified markings.  See page 47 for email.

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/520001_vol2.pdf

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2016, 04:53:15 pm »

What's nice is that nothing said here is of any importance. Accusations, whether accurate or not, unsubstantiated, un-sourced, dubiously sourced, spun at high speed, or merely untrue, mean absolutely nothing in Oklahoma. She is guilty, dems are sleazy and it doesn't matter that repubs did the same thing without consequence. Party, right or wrong. That's what holds Oklahoma back. I think H does a pretty good job of trying to find middle ground and using facts to do so. But its of no consequence.

Surely, there isn't some idea of changing long held beliefs by any of you, are there?

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2016, 05:39:35 pm »

Classified markings.  See page 47 for email.

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/520001_vol2.pdf

Yep.  Would be nice if it applied to the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches.  But they won't pass any laws that take away their percs.

Too bad the laws/regulations were so loose at the time, too. 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2016, 05:40:18 pm »

Surely, there isn't some idea of changing long held beliefs by any of you, are there?

Lol !!!   Love your sense of humor!!

TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2016, 07:44:09 pm »

What's nice is that nothing said here is of any importance. Accusations, whether accurate or not, unsubstantiated, un-sourced, dubiously sourced, spun at high speed, or merely untrue, mean absolutely nothing in Oklahoma. She is guilty, dems are sleazy and it doesn't matter that repubs did the same thing without consequence. Party, right or wrong. That's what holds Oklahoma back. I think H does a pretty good job of trying to find middle ground and using facts to do so. But its of no consequence.

The answer is a solid yes. My thoughts, beliefs, long held notions are changing a lot. This election, this time in my life, this complete pray for peace and then hate thy neighbor attitude this country has really makes me WANT to change. Doesn't mean I won't still disagree with someone, or that I won't see a different point of view, it means its evolving. The problem with Hope and Change is everyone wants to Hope but no one wants to change. I for one see my flaws and how I need to change. I hope others do as well.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2016, 07:47:05 pm »

Sidenote - thread hijacking;
As for influence by the right - here's what I am beginning to suspect - Cliff's Notes version.  First, we know Trump is not stupid.  Lot's of other things, but not that.  He has been a buddy with many people in the past, including Clinton's.  He has always had a big mouth with no self-control beyond a 5 year old.   But I think he is not interested in being President - really doesn't want it interfering with his private life, so is working on the plan to ensure Hillary is elected.  He is showing the true face of the Republican party to the world - what he says is what the extremist right is all about.  He has no particular party loyalty so doesn't really matter to him that he is elected, but I don't think he and his buddies want the clown show that was coming along to be there either. 

I have said from the start, wolf in sheep's clothing. I 100% agree with this statement. I also think Hillary is just as bad in everyway.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 07:20:16 am »

The answer is a solid yes. My thoughts, beliefs, long held notions are changing a lot. This election, this time in my life, this complete pray for peace and then hate thy neighbor attitude this country has really makes me WANT to change. Doesn't mean I won't still disagree with someone, or that I won't see a different point of view, it means its evolving. The problem with Hope and Change is everyone wants to Hope but no one wants to change. I for one see my flaws and how I need to change. I hope others do as well.

Then, I am quite impressed with you! Not the norm in a solid color state.

onward...through the fog
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:29 am »

Party, right or wrong. That's what holds Oklahoma back.

I've run into this while canvassing for a local candidate. People are incensed about the state's financial mess, especially cuts to education. Yet they say, "I'll NEVER vote for a Democrat!" And they cannot understand why nothing changes.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 07:31:33 am »

I've run into this while canvassing for a local candidate. People are incensed about the state's financial mess, especially cuts to education. Yet they say, "I'll NEVER vote for a Democrat!" And they cannot understand why nothing changes.

Just proof that the majority of the electorate doesn't know how to read beyond the headline and first paragraph of a story or they assume Hannity or Limpbag is hard news.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 09:51:58 am »

Just proof that the majority of the electorate doesn't know how to read beyond the headline and first paragraph of a story or they assume Hannity or Limpbag is hard news.

Touches close to an interesting conversation we had at work - I am one lonely little moderate in a sea of right wing extremism...not just 'relatively so, but literally.  As so much of OK is.  There was a political discussion and in the middle, one of the guys was commenting on news sources - I made some comment about something I had seen on Fox and a second turned to me and said, "You don't watch Fox!  Do ya...?"

I guess for some reason it hadn't occurred to me that he would think that since I reference Fox so much around there.  I told him yes, I do - at least as much as any other place.  He was so surprised, so I used the opportunity to mention the concept of "balance".  I got the equivalent of....wait, no...I got literally a blank stare - it was a "does not compute" moment.  I recommended getting some real data from NPR and PBS.   I have no hope of enlightenment on his behalf, but, hey - Miracles can happen, so possibly!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxO9MpQ2vA

There is something in the water here that makes people do very strange stuff and believe very strange things...

A little light alternative rock for everyone's enjoyment to pass the day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAXX2n6_5Q&list=RDuMezg45JI7Y&index=2

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 11:25:08 am »

Touches close to an interesting conversation we had at work - I am one lonely little moderate in a sea of right wing extremism...not just 'relatively so, but literally.  As so much of OK is.  There was a political discussion and in the middle, one of the guys was commenting on news sources - I made some comment about something I had seen on Fox and a second turned to me and said, "You don't watch Fox!  Do ya...?"

I guess for some reason it hadn't occurred to me that he would think that since I reference Fox so much around there.  I told him yes, I do - at least as much as any other place.  He was so surprised, so I used the opportunity to mention the concept of "balance".  I got the equivalent of....wait, no...I got literally a blank stare - it was a "does not compute" moment.  I recommended getting some real data from NPR and PBS.   I have no hope of enlightenment on his behalf, but, hey - Miracles can happen, so possibly!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxO9MpQ2vA

There is something in the water here that makes people do very strange stuff and believe very strange things...

A little light alternative rock for everyone's enjoyment to pass the day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAXX2n6_5Q&list=RDuMezg45JI7Y&index=2

NPR has a pretty serious liberal leaning to it.  No denying that.  Point is, I’m not sure where anyone could find untainted news these days, at least in the political realm or anything with political implications like global warming er climate change.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:26:50 am by Conan71 » Logged

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2016, 12:02:45 pm »

NPR has a pretty serious liberal leaning to it.  No denying that.  Point is, I’m not sure where anyone could find untainted news these days, at least in the political realm or anything with political implications like global warming er climate change.

Yeah, they do.  There are many times when I am way to the right of what I perceive their position to be.  But when they provide the other side, I find myself to the left...   And it makes me grind my teeth when they go down the gun control path....

The thing is that even with their bias, they bend over backwards to get the other side.  And when they do say things I suspect, checking from several other directions shows that they are actually telling the truth, even if there is some 'rose colored glasses' attached .  And I can tell from time to time that while they may not agree with a counter position, they still try to present it in as unbiased a manner as possible for human beings with all their frailties.  And I can ignore their opinion about stuff I don't agree with.

It is an excellent example of what polite discourse/discussion should be.

Oh,....also, in that post you referenced, I didn't mean to imply JUST NPR and PBS....I try to watch as wide a variety as possible...it's tough to keep up with everything, but there is just so much out there, ya gotta stick your toes in somewhere all the time.

And I had forgotten just how good Linda Perry's music is - it IS a Perry kind of day...
 "Heaven knows we'll go boom boom boom"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeu4l7Mnf9I&index=3&list=RDuMezg45JI7Y

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:09:30 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org