A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:05:01 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Death Match 2016  (Read 2796 times)
erfalf
City Father

« on: June 07, 2016, 10:20:38 am »

Shockingly the topics so far have been pretty one sided. Apparently Trump has enough whatever to fill an entire interweb. But since it appears Clinton now has it locked up I figure we can now train our sights on just two candidates.

And I wanted to start it off with something funny so... I give you the state department's response as to when we should expect to see emails regarding an open FOI request:

So I'm guessing we will see those at half past never on the 31st.

That is awesome.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:31:28 pm »

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/clinton-ustr-20030/

Interesting chain here... Looks like April of 2016 was the date this was to be resolved. November 31st is now that date. Of course when we have a year that November has 31 days.. My guess is 75 years from now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org