A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:51:25 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is voting for Paul Tay?  (Read 33945 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 01:59:40 pm »

I could never vote for Paul Tay.

Elections are about the message and his is only graffiti. There is no substance and it should be painted over as soon as it appears.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 02:05:38 pm »

In a few more years, your vote and mine will be worthless. 

Few more years?    Naw...that day is today!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 02:08:01 pm »

I used to feel that way.  But.. I cannot vote for either Trump or Clinton while I cannot not vote at all either   Cry

Creates a dilemma, doesn't it?  Vapor-lock....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 09:27:45 am »

I'm surprised to see that Who is voting for Mr. Tay. Never even knew he lived in Tulsa. He was a fine 3rd baseman though.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 09:53:36 am »

I'm surprised to see that Who is voting for Mr. Tay. Never even knew he lived in Tulsa. He was a fine 3rd baseman though.

Wow!   Look who's back...  Trump fan, I bet...?

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2016, 01:27:54 pm »

Who's on first?

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:23 pm »

Derp!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2016, 10:04:03 am »

Tay is an attention whoring dipshit at best.....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 05:53:18 pm »

He was marching around in a trench coat and cowboy hat all weekend at Tulsa tough when he wasn’t riding around on a tandem bicyle by himself.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
davideinstein
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 05:57:05 pm »

He was marching around in a trench coat and cowboy hat all weekend at Tulsa tough when he wasn’t riding around on a tandem bicyle by himself.

Got kicked off of Crybaby Hill apparently.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 06:01:29 pm »

Got kicked off of Crybaby Hill apparently.

I was managing the Gran Fondo hospitality area on Saturday at Guthrie Green.  He was kicked off that property by the GG people as they won’t allow any campaigning on their property and he had one of his handwritten signs.  They asked if I wanted them to call higher authorities to have anything done to get him out of our event venue and I declined. 

I did him chatting up a few people and back slapping others who didn’t look so comfortable on Friday and Saturday.  I figured if he got too close to the wrong person the problem would solve itself.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
davideinstein
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 06:12:09 pm »

I've seriously never had a problem with him. Why do I always miss the negativity you guys see? I've known him for years at this point. Always nice and good for a random conversation.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 06:21:33 pm »

I've seriously never had a problem with him. Why do I always miss the negativity you guys see? I've known him for years at this point. Always nice and good for a random conversation.

If you haven’t noticed it then maybe... Grin

His ability to twist off out of nowhere like he did at the RSU debate is one reason people have a problem with him.  He can be incredibly disruptive.

Also his antics on a bike make other cyclists look like idiots.  This is one of the reasons I’ve been pretty outspoken with you about your delivery riders running red lights downtown and making some really sketchy decisions in traffic down there.  I appreciate you guys using bike delivery, I think it’s really cool.  But, it only takes one as@hole cyclist to ruin everyone else’s view of the rest of us who abide by the rules and who are cautious.  Really, let that sink in.  The reason drivers think cyclists are narcissist idiots is due to the behavior of the ones who can’t follow common traffic law or go out of their way to impede traffic like Tay has by riding on the BA Expressway or pulling a trailer with a washing machine behind his bicycle down Yale Ave in the middle of the day.

rebound
City Father

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 07:52:35 am »

The reason drivers think cyclists are narcissist idiots is due to the behavior of the ones who can’t follow common traffic law or go out of their way to impede traffic like Tay has by riding on the BA Expressway or pulling a trailer with a washing machine behind his bicycle down Yale Ave in the middle of the day.

Or like the @ss hat that was riding South on Peoria from 15th or so, all the way to Brookside at 5:15 on a Monday, and riding exactly in the middle of the right lane and backing cars up for a block or so.   When I finally got around him and glanced over, he just gave me this smug grin.    This is the kind of person that turns people against cyclists.    Also, during this debacle I noticed that there actually are bicycle signs on Peoria along there, so this must be officially a bike road?  If so, that is asinine. 

Bamboo World
Philanthropist

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 10:01:49 am »

Also, during this debacle I noticed that there actually are bicycle signs on Peoria along there, so this must be officially a bike road?  If so, that is asinine.

There are some bicycle crossing signs around 18th Street, but I'm not aware of any bicycle route signs along that stretch.

But regardless of any designated route signs or sharrows, where is someone on a bike, heading south on Peoria, at 5:15 or any other time, on a Monday or any other day of the week, supposed to ride? 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org